Harry & Meghan #269 When will Charles put an end to this crap? The ginger whinger and his penis fly trap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the day William & Kate arrive in the USA we get a photo of Archie, a video she elbowed in on for Invictus and alleged race row at buck House.

William and Catherine just had to sit through a lecture on racism and colonialism from a black preacher

Any one else think this is co ordinated

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
The point at which she said she was born here and is British should have been the end of that line of questioning. She had answered the question but this silly woman kept pushing. I can see why people get fed up with being asked where they come from just because they have a different coloured skin. You would think that someone in her position would know better. I don’t think she was being racist deliberately or should have lost her job, but she is clearly tone deaf and needs educating. With the Palace already in the firing line over racist accusations this lady has presented an open goal for those pushing the accusations. I see that she has got some support on here by, I assume, white people who have no idea what it is like to have your background raised on a regular basis. I am “white” but have dark hair and a Mediterranean complexion. I also have a surname that does look English. As a kid I got sick and tired of explaining that I was British and not French, Italian or Spanish. I can only imagine how much more irritating it must be for people with African or Asian heritage.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Both parts of the conversation are there in black and white? Literally her question and then the reply
But the “transcript” is coming from the activist-victim that hates the RF. THere is no tape…no one taking down a transcript. How much is lie, exaggeration, hyperbole, or truth…we don’t know. But we know this “victim’s” Twitter history, and her own bigotry.

Just like our Jussie Smollett.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
Sorry to jump in after a hiatus from H&M threads.
I just feel this story has come at an all too convenient time, and just so happens to back up why H&M are getting an award- an award they were being criticised for accepting? I mean really? Sorry but it’s all too convenient.
If that conversation happened then that is obviously not right and no one should be subjected repeatedly to questioning that makes them feel uncomfortable, however I have met Ngozi in a professional setting and well, her conduct was not professional or appropriate so having experienced that I can’t help but take whatever she says with a heavy pinch of salt.
Well, let’s hope she’s opened her own can of worms and some journalists do some digging and find some unsavoury facts about her.

I’m fuming though that firstly it has taken the headlines away from W&C and secondly, it was Camilla’s first solo event and it’s overshadowed that too. I’m just glad HMTQ isn't here to see one of her most trusted advisors finding herself at the centre of it all, even if she was the cause of it.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Thank you Cass Bear and Time for Tea
Happy birthday Nutty 🥰
It seems to me that Fulani saw an opportunity and grabbed it, maybe was ready with a Mic or how can she have remembered it verbatim?

Deliberately hid her name badge with her snakes, leading SH on. Fulani could so easily have answered the question that she knew SH was asking, but instead turned it into a racial incident which is all over the press as intended.
Job done. Sussex Squad 1. RF 0.

The Sussex Squad are now in the Palace, accepted as guests to appease. This tit-stirrer who had already accused the RF of DV against the Ho was invited to meet Camilla and likely get a grant. What did the RF expect?

Of course the RF grovelled about how hurt Fulani was, they had no choice. They condemn themselves with their apologies about Fark's colour and the Ho's experience of racism in the RF, saying how sorry they were. They will never ever solve this problem and they never seem to learn.

Regardless of Fulani's nationality British, surely she would be proud of her Caribbean ancestry? Why say you come from Hackney when you don't really come from Hackney and just got the bus? Strange that she was garbed to the hilt but did not want to identify what country the garb belonged to? Why? If I saw a costume like that I'd ask where it was from, and it wouldn't be "Hackney."

Fulani was "traumatised by this old lady's racism". What a drip. Presumably if I went to Sistah_Space suffering DV they'd turn me away because I'm not from The Caribbean. They're more interested in searching for hints of racism and practising racial discrimination themselves - would they let me in? Or refer me to a shelter for white biscuit-eating women who have become invisible?
Nobody has asked where I am from BTW. :cry:
I'd guess that Sistah_Space will get an extra lump of money for this dreadful incident.

I have always thought that our troubador @Wu Tien was a Mongol Warrior with a turban on in real life, going to Tesco, and am crushed that he or she is an ordinary mortal out collecting litter and chatting in the street.
This is what I thought. Why wasn't she that proud of her heritage that she would be happy to chat about it all. She's content and proud to wear the costume but not about the origins. Agree with all you say cinny

• Heart
Reactions: 55
So it is a discriminating charity? isn’t that rather bigoted when you are providing a service base on someone’s ethnicity?
Maybe but if she's based in Hackney it's pretty much par for the course.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But you only have one person’s side of this conversation; a person who clearly had an agenda to cause a furore today of all days.
This was clearly a setup. She went to a reception at Buckingham Palace wearing a tooth necklace, her outfit was a grievance seeking missile We only have her side of the story, and other past statements are agenda driven. It's unfortunate that some snotty old lady fell into her trap. She will milk it for all she is worth; chances are we will see her at the reeks' award schtick or some other archewll bullshit in the near future.

Another view:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
So the day William & Kate arrive in the USA we get a photo of Archie, a video she elbowed in on for Invictus and alleged race row at buck House.

William and Catherine just had to sit through a lecture on racism and colonialism from a black preacher

Any one else think this is co ordinated

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Both parts of the conversation are there in black and white? Literally her question and then the reply
Only the dialogue according to Fulani & Reid (if you watch the news)

Chances are Sistah Space will get a healthy monetary donation for this 'inconvenience' bending over bloody backwards.....

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I personally think that her ploy flopped when Buckingham Palace reacted so quickly.

This is why I think King Charles is better than the Queen.

Instead of allowing for days of speculation and media waiting for a response, the King nipped it in the bud and changed the narrative.

Instead of "Guest faces Racism at the Palace" it is now this which is much better:

1669850158412.png

They are now running around like headless chickens saying she shouldn't have been forced, instead the woman who was asked about her heritage should be called to conduct training 😂

The delusion!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Written by the person with the agenda.
We have no proof or evidence this is an accurate transcript, unless she was wired and recording.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I saw Chris Ship (🤢) say on the news that BP acted swiftly- more swiftly than they normally do - I wonder is it a sign that now KC3 is at the helm there will be less “much loved” “ recollections may vary” type approaches and more no nonsense responses
Maybe he wanted her gone anyway.
And this was a good opportunity.

Reactions: 23
Lady Hussey served the RF for 60 years, unpaid. I'm having thoughts of 'should they have been so quick to dismiss her'. But then think they're damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Oh H, why didn't you heed W, KC and your uncle's advice and not rush into it
At her age and with the Queen passing away her role was probably coming to an end anyway

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I’m so sick of these cunts and all the cuntery that surrounds them.

My work cunts took the cuntiness up several notches today and I need to get a new job.

Feel exhausted and defeated.

bleeping sick of cunts and cuntery.

mehh 😖 soz to be neg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Whatever the conversation and it genuinely should be dealt with correctly (if its not "disinformation" ;)), but how unfortunate (and coincidental) that it overshadowed Camilla's event and the gigantic Earthshot in the US.

Did all the negative stuff start 3 days ago?

(Packs tinfoil away)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.