Harry & Meghan #269 When will Charles put an end to this crap? The ginger whinger and his penis fly trap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bleeping woman is being interviewed on the ITV news

ETA She’s just said she faced non physical violence 😳🙄🤮
This is what you call - playing dirty. She’s another race baiting piece of scum who went there to cause trouble. Goodbye woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Exactly. Recollections of the exact conversation may vary.
They had a woman on newsnight , I didn't watch as I avoid the bbc but was channel hopping ....who claimed to have heard the conversation shes a friend of the offended woman so naturally threw the poor old lady under the bus

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I'm a white person but I have actually been asked a few times where I'm from. It had been assumed that I was scandinavian.
I guess that it could be in my dna somewhere along the line!
I do like an Ikea meatball, it has to be said!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Well, let’s hope she’s opened her own can of worms and some journalists do some digging and find some unsavoury facts about her.

I’m fuming though that firstly it has taken the headlines away from W&C and secondly, it was Camilla’s first solo event and it’s overshadowed that too. I’m just glad HMTQ isn't here to see one of her most trusted advisors finding herself at the centre of it all, even if she was the cause of it.
The point at which she said she was born here and is British should have been the end of that line of questioning. She had answered the question but this silly woman kept pushing. I can see why people get fed up with being asked where they come from just because they have a different coloured skin. You would think that someone in her position would know better. I don’t think she was being racist deliberately or should have lost her job, but she is clearly tone deaf and needs educating. With the Palace already in the firing line over racist accusations this lady has presented an open goal for those pushing the accusations. I see that she has got some support on here by, I assume, white people who have no idea what it is like to have your background raised on a regular basis. I am “white” but have dark hair and a Mediterranean complexion. I also have a surname that does look English. As a kid I got sick and tired of explaining that I was British and not French, Italian or Spanish. I can only imagine how much more irritating it must be for people with African or Asian heritage.

It is only since this Woke indoctrination that a question is immediately PERCEIVED to have roots in racism…can’t be curiosity, can’t be benign interest in getting to know someone better, has to be AWFUL and HATEFUL.

That WOKE ‘prejudice’is AWFUL in my opinion. It is a mindset that weighs every word looking for a useful slight. It keeps us divided.

Grievance seekers on the hunt.

That’s indoctrination and it is unkind in the reverse; Not everyone is consumed with identity politics. When you see someone wearing the dress of another culture, apparently proud and representative of her ‘roots”…the question might just NOT be an insult, implying anything…it might be asked as an avenue for that person to express love of that culture they are representing with their dress.

Having aNew Jersey accent living in te South, I am asked often where I’m from. Some of those who ask me are people with skin hues different than mine. Am I to assume I’m being belittled, that there is a malign reason? instead, I ask more about them….and presume their GOOD intentions.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Here people ask for your 'caste' (surname). An issue because of casteism - it's really, really bad. I know there's no reasoning with some people, so generally I just tend to reply with 'my surname is ___'. Some correct themselves, some argue.

Some then proceed to ask about my actual caste. I normally reply that I don't know (unless in the context of groom-hunting - then one has to tell 🙄). Then they ask about sub-caste and gotra and God knows what else. All of this stuff is determined by the paternal grandfather, and bless his soul, even though mine was a bit of a snob, he at least absolutely refused to discuss this stuff so we don't actually know all of these details 😂 My dad's sister probably knows since her daughters are married (at least one had a caste conversion ceremony 🙄🙄), but I have zero interest in finding out. So I just say I don't know, and I suppose I can quote a cool Bollywood dialogue now that grandfather has passed - he'll be proud of me 😂 (the dialogue is - 'yeh raaz bhi unke saath chala gaya'. Transl: This secret has been buried with him)

It's annoying, feels intrusive, and most of all, it upsets me because I am sensitive towards the fact that deciding how to treat someone on the basis of this social construct called caste is just not done.

But then like you said, I have to remember that many people just don't realise that there's a difference between caste and surname, and in some cases, there actually isn't one. It's a language issue, it's 'just a routine question' issue, it's a 'this is how everyone talks' issue.

There's no call to create a scene over it, especially without giving the other person to correct themselves/apologise or even refuse to apologise.

Maybe Lady SH should have stopped when Fulani wasn't being forthcoming, maybe she should have just said oh sorry and moved on. But then we actually don't know how the conversation really went. And watching that clip someone posted, it was clearly quite noisy and maybe Lady SH missed the undercurrent. Even if Fulani didn't want to confront or educate her, which is fair enough, she could have just ended the conversation and later informed someone at the palace and given Lady SH a chance to maybe apologise, instead of taking the matter to the internet, especially when she supposedly knows better than many how sensitive racial matters can be.

But of course she couldn't do that. Pretty sure Smegs set this up to kill two birds - racist BRF, and revenge on Lady SH for daring to try to teach her something/advising against doing something/just for being a woman in a helping role (she allegedly hated women staff).

I just finished watching the last few scenes of a movie about Kashmir, terrorism and the delicate Hindu-Muslim relations in India. Have seen the movie so many times (released when I was in school), but it still hits me pretty hard every time. There's so much strife in the world. Why do people like Smegs and this person keep adding to it? I know it's for money and power, but still, why?!

My migraine is worsening. Way to start my birthday month. Why, December?! 😭

Catherine is looking so smart and soft and warm and professional though - I feel like a kid wanting a cuddle! 🤭♥
Happy Birthday for you this month. Create your own little bubble so you can enjoy your birthday without the world’s woes ruining it for you! 🎈🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It appears the person who took offence had previously accused the RF of racism and was a supporter of markle.
This sounds like a set up.
Someone on twitter asked her why she went to the event when she hated the royal family so much.

I can’t help but feel this was a set up. We only have this person’s interpretation of the questions.
Also; I don’t know about you, but I always give the older generation some leeway with comments which might appear inappropriate. You correct them, but you don’t take umbridge.
I know an elderly gentleman who uses the P term ‘but that is where they are from’ he protests!
I am close to my friend's 82 (soon to be 83) year old mother. She's going deaf, is often inappropriate, rude and offensive, obsessive about certain things, drinks too much at times etc etc. Of course I make allowances, even when offended, because I'm sure all these things are keeping her going!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Verbal abuse. Whether it's curse words, taunting, snide comments that break one down, gaslighting, stalking and other forms of emotional abuse.. said at a low volume or shouted. All of this counts as violence. Our law considers spousal nagging as violence or at least cruelty as well. My parents and I have had a lifetime of this stuff. Definitely feels violent.

In this case though this is an exaggeration. But then we would be told that no one else is allowed to decide how she felt 🤷
You can't cuss at people? Oh my God I'd be in jail for life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Here people ask for your 'caste' (surname). An issue because of casteism - it's really, really bad. I know there's no reasoning with some people, so generally I just tend to reply with 'my surname is ___'. Some correct themselves, some argue.

Some then proceed to ask about my actual caste. I normally reply that I don't know (unless in the context of groom-hunting - then one has to tell 🙄). Then they ask about sub-caste and gotra and God knows what else. All of this stuff is determined by the paternal grandfather, and bless his soul, even though mine was a bit of a snob, he at least absolutely refused to discuss this stuff so we don't actually know all of these details 😂 My dad's sister probably knows since her daughters are married (at least one had a caste conversion ceremony 🙄🙄), but I have zero interest in finding out. So I just say I don't know, and I suppose I can quote a cool Bollywood dialogue now that grandfather has passed - he'll be proud of me 😂 (the dialogue is - 'yeh raaz bhi unke saath chala gaya'. Transl: This secret has been buried with him)

It's annoying, feels intrusive, and most of all, it upsets me because I am sensitive towards the fact that deciding how to treat someone on the basis of this social construct called caste is just not done.

But then like you said, I have to remember that many people just don't realise that there's a difference between caste and surname, and in some cases, there actually isn't one. It's a language issue, it's 'just a routine question' issue, it's a 'this is how everyone talks' issue.

There's no call to create a scene over it, especially without giving the other person to correct themselves/apologise or even refuse to apologise.

Maybe Lady SH should have stopped when Fulani wasn't being forthcoming, maybe she should have just said oh sorry and moved on. But then we actually don't know how the conversation really went. And watching that clip someone posted, it was clearly quite noisy and maybe Lady SH missed the undercurrent. Even if Fulani didn't want to confront or educate her, which is fair enough, she could have just ended the conversation and later informed someone at the palace and given Lady SH a chance to maybe apologise, instead of taking the matter to the internet, especially when she supposedly knows better than many how sensitive racial matters can be.

But of course she couldn't do that. Pretty sure Smegs set this up to kill two birds - racist BRF, and revenge on Lady SH for daring to try to teach her something/advising against doing something/just for being a woman in a helping role (she allegedly hated women staff).

I just finished watching the last few scenes of a movie about Kashmir, terrorism and the delicate Hindu-Muslim relations in India. Have seen the movie so many times (released when I was in school), but it still hits me pretty hard every time. There's so much strife in the world. Why do people like Smegs and this person keep adding to it? I know it's for money and power, but still, why?!

My migraine is worsening. Way to start my birthday month. Why, December?! 😭

Catherine is looking so smart and soft and warm and professional though - I feel like a kid wanting a cuddle! 🤭♥
Can I just say that your post and the one you were replying too are both wonderful. I wish more people were like you x

• Heart
Reactions: 29
As per River's video and Avid Gardener's. Why were the RF so quick to get rid and condemn Lady H. Yes her comments, if true, are bad. But what happened to finding out the facts, debate and an investigation?

It may well have concluded Lady H was in the wrong but as no questioning took place, how sad that a person who gave 62 years serving the RF and PW's godmother, should be cast adrift with such speed

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
As per River's video and Avid Gardener's. Why were the RF so quick to get rid and condemn Lady H. Yes her comments, if true, are bad. But what happened to finding out the facts, debate and an investigation?

It may well have concluded Lady H was in the wrong but as no questioning took place, how sad that a person who gave 62 years serving the RF and PW's godmother, should be cast adrift with such speed

I disagree.

This was the only way to make it go away.

He said she said while the Wales two are in the USA with so many high profile people would create problems for them.

This way it has been done and dealt with.

Reactions: 25

They have been markled.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
In other news, did anyone see the ITV programme with Prince Charles (and our late beloved Queen) on the transformation of Dumfries House and its gardens, filmed a couple of years ago? PC came across absolutely wonderful. So passionate and enthusiastic. It looks like a fabulous place to visit. Worth a watch on catch-up.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

I don’t suppose she would have hid or denied anything though. She’s a long, long time supporter of the monarchy who is probably mortified at having put her foot in it so badly at such a crucial time. They will have asked her what happened, she’ll have admitted and apologised immediately and that’s that. They likely didn’t even have to ask her to step down - she probably offered to. She’s clearly a decent lady who is just a bit out of touch and has made a mistake. Unfortunately she made it with someone who was quick to capitalise to create maximum drama and is obviously now enjoying her moment of fame.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Didn't she resign?

Maybe she had just had enough.
After serving/being employed for 62 years - with apparently nothing like this ever happening before - she just said "duck you" when they accused her.

They have been markled.
I suspect the markling is yet to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The point at which she said she was born here and is British should have been the end of that line of questioning. She had answered the question but this silly woman kept pushing. I can see why people get fed up with being asked where they come from just because they have a different coloured skin. You would think that someone in her position would know better. I don’t think she was being racist deliberately or should have lost her job, but she is clearly tone deaf and needs educating. With the Palace already in the firing line over racist accusations this lady has presented an open goal for those pushing the accusations. I see that she has got some support on here by, I assume, white people who have no idea what it is like to have your background raised on a regular basis. I am “white” but have dark hair and a Mediterranean complexion. I also have a surname that does look English. As a kid I got sick and tired of explaining that I was British and not French, Italian or Spanish. I can only imagine how much more irritating it must be for people with African or Asian heritage.
That is some crystal ball you have there. I can't get into why on here, but I'm white, and I DO have my background raised on a regular basis. It's not because of how I look, but I do get the comments, and I've been passed over for jobs because of it and had quite a few other problems from it. People being insensitive, nosy and stupid isn't a race issue. It's a PEOPLE issue, and just because I'm white doesn't mean I've never known what something is like.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
It’s just a bleeping load of bullshit, people aren’t perfect but are they well or badly intentioned? I’m sick of the world we live in tbh and I deeply resent the fact that Smegs utterly cynical and self-serving playing of the race card is still impacting on the RF and the British public.

duck OFF CUNTS

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
During their time in Boston, the royal couple will also visit Roca, a youth development organization in Chelsea, and Greentown Labs in Somerville. Other stops include Kate dropping by the Center on the Developing Child at Harvard University, while William is scheduled to take a tour of the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum in Dorchester on Friday.

The visit will culminate with William and Kate attending the Earthshot Prize, a star-studded awards ceremony at the MGM Music Hall at Fenway on Friday. The Boston event marks the second time that the environmental award will be given to a group of innovators.

The event at City Hall Plaza could draw thousands of people, Shelton said. It will be open to the public and feature speeches from Wu; Prince William; Ambassador Caroline Kennedy; and Mariama White-Hammond, Boston’s chief of environment, energy, and open space.

Thankfully, Shelton said, “the plaza was built for” large crowds”

BIB read it and weep Smegzy 🤣🤣

BIB
"feature speeches from Wu...."

Wow!
Is this our @Wu Tien appearing with our W&C in Boston???!!!

Instead of bleating about The Ho's supposed death threats, did Neil Basu investigate them and trace them back ?
I bet she wrote them herself.
Yankee Wally had a police investigation that traced her trolling back to Bouzy and Aphid, iirc. Not a big leap from these turds to the Stoats, is there.
One Scottish racial purity loon went to Court. Interesting that he was the only troll, and was prosecuted for racial slurs against Ffark.
Trolling is acceptable if children is white like the Cambridge children, unacceptable if they is black like Phantom Ffark.
The Ho's been trolled a lot less than the rest of the RF, including the trolling of very young children - but of course this is glossed over.
Neil Basu is a failure, and should concentrate on investigating thefts of lawn-mowers instead of stirring up trouble against the RF. Garden tool theft is his level, or maybe Community Policing fining dogs for fouling the pavements? Checking the recycling is in the correct bins?. Isn't Chuck his boss?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.