Harry & Meghan #269 When will Charles put an end to this crap? The ginger whinger and his penis fly trap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re sure he said Sturgeon not Surgeon? 😂
Ha ha funny. Nope, he asked me if I supported the SNP and what I thought of Sturgeon. They were untangling their wires and cables while I lay there, they should have been ready to go before I entered theatre. Bloody nightmare.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Can we ask ngozi ,and scobbie how they feel about Prince Henry’s racism ?!

Reactions: 39
Does this count? I have been living in California since 1975. I know I don't sound like some of the born natives and have a pretty neutral accent, but every once in a great while, some of my New York slips out and I am asked by someone with an astute ear if that is where I am from. My reply is to put on a full out New Yawk accent of dees, dems and dose and tell them to fageddaabout it or they will be sleepin' with the fishes!
I’m a 7th generation Californian on my dads side but my moms family moved here from Oklahoma when she was 6 every once in a while I’ll have the twang come out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Lady Hussey served the RF for 60 years, unpaid. I'm having thoughts of 'should they have been so quick to dismiss her'. But then think they're damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Oh H, why didn't you heed W, KC and your uncle's advice and not rush into it
I saw Chris Ship (🤢) say on the news that BP acted swiftly- more swiftly than they normally do - I wonder is it a sign that now KC3 is at the helm there will be less “much loved” “ recollections may vary” type approaches and more no nonsense responses

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I'm in Galicia, in the NorthWest, where in 1 day we can go through all the seasons. 😆 ( and in 1 hour too!)
Although recently it's been nearly 2 months of continuous rain, I'm thinking of growing fins and gills and just swimming to work 🐳🐳🐳🐳
@crazymare Ha! I used to date a man whose father emigrated to America from Galicia! He told me Galicia is the oldest city in Spain. Not sure if that’s true, but I don’t think he’d lie about that. He also said they speak Portuguese or a dialect close to it, if I’m not mistaken. The family’s last name is Gomez which may be common, but you’d know better than I.
Just watched PDina’s video. Glad she got to Indy, but sorry she didn’t make it inside.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just watched PDina’s video. Glad she got to Indy, but sorry she didn’t make it inside.
I was surprised when she said that they wouldn't sell her an individual ticket because from what we have seen the event definitely wasn’t a sell-out as there seemed to be quite a lot of empty tables, so it is quite possible that they could have sold her a ticket and let her sit with on a table with other people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Oh please there's no such thing!
Apparently now there is I looked it up
violence
noun
vi·o·lence ˈvī-lən(t)s ˈvī-ə-
a
: the use of physical force so as to injure, abuse, damage, or destroy
b
: an instance of violent treatment or procedure
: injury by or as if by distortion, infringement, or profanation : OUTRAGE
a
: intense, turbulent, or furious and often destructive action or force
the violence of the storm
b
: vehement feeling or expression : FERVOR
also : an instance of such action or feeling
c
: a clashing or jarring quality : DISCORDANCE
: undue alteration (as of wording or sense in editing
Pretty soon a cat will be a dog and vice versa the way things are going😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Samantha uncancelled on gb news. She says 95% of Americans view the monarchy favourably. Says left support harkles and right, the Waleses.

Doesn't think harkles are beacons of free speech and racism.

Focus on Earthshot and W and C and let the other two fall by the wayside.

Clearly a pattern of pr decoy re showing aldi.

Smeg not made any contact still with her father

Reactions: 36
Samantha uncancelled on gb news. She says 95% of Americans view the monarchy favourably. Says left support harkles and right, the Waleses.

Doesn't think harkles are beacons of free speech and racism.

Focus on Earthshot and W and C and let the other two fall by the wayside.

Clearly a pattern of pr decoy re showing aldi.

Smeg not made any contact still with her father
They will use Lidi the same way and probably while the Wales are in Boston.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
But you only have one person’s side of this conversation; a person who clearly had an agenda to cause a furore today of all days.
Both parts of the conversation are there in black and white? Literally her question and then the reply

Reactions: 8
I think the safest directive for the Palace to give to all hosts at royal events is. - unless it’s a gathering with international attendees representing different nations, never, ever ask a black person where they’re from. Better safe than sorry. ,
Thank you Cass Bear and Time for Tea
Happy birthday Nutty 🥰
It seems to me that Fulani saw an opportunity and grabbed it, maybe was ready with a Mic or how can she have remembered it verbatim?

Deliberately hid her name badge with her snakes, (RUDE) leading SH on. Fulani could so easily have answered the question that she knew SH was asking, but instead turned it into a racial incident (RUDE) which is all over the press as intended.
Job done. Sussex Squad 1. RF 0.

The Sussex Squad are now in the Palace, accepted as guests to appease. This tit-stirrer who had already accused the RF of DV against the Ho was invited to meet one of the Abusers, Camilla, and likely get a grant. What did the RF expect?

Of course the RF grovelled about how hurt Fulani was, they had no choice. They condemn themselves with their apologies about Fark's colour and the Ho's experience of racism in the RF, saying how sorry they were. They will never ever solve this problem and they never seem to learn.

Regardless of Fulani's nationality British, surely she would be proud of her Caribbean ancestry? Why say you come from Hackney when you don't really come from Hackney and just got the bus? Strange that she was garbed to the hilt but did not want to identify what country the garb belonged to? Why? If I saw a costume like that I'd ask where it was from, and it wouldn't be "Hackney."

Fulani was "traumatised by this old lady's racism". What a drip. Presumably if I went to Sistah_Space suffering DV they'd turn me away because I'm not from The Caribbean. They're more interested in searching for hints of racism and practising racial discrimination themselves - would they let me in? Or refer me to a shelter for white biscuit-eating women who have become invisible?
Nobody has asked where I am from BTW. :cry:
I'd guess that Sistah_Space will get an extra lump of money for this dreadful incident.

I have always thought that our troubador @Wu Tien was a Mongol Warrior with a turban on in real life, going to Tesco, and am crushed that he or she is an ordinary mortal out collecting litter and chatting in the street.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I really don't know what to make of today's drama....

I find it perplexing that this has happened so close to Earthshot and the Kennedy awards, almost as if to add justification to MM and Haz accepting the award....

What on earth (no pun intended) is the DV at the hands of her in-laws all about!?!

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.