Harry & Meghan #268 ArcheSayonara….I’m too big-headed for a Tiara

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw something earlier on a gossip site and when I went back to link it, it had disappeared 🤷‍♀️ So don't know how true it is but someone at Netflix was saying that haz is going to do one of those 'Lets look for something that doesn't exist' programmes and will be trekking out to look for Bigfoot etc. And the American equivalent of the Loch Ness Monster? Is there an American equivalent of the Loch Ness Monster? Genuine question, I have no idea.
It's believed that Haz off with a team of real ex military types and experts in the field will renew his popularity with the public.

Unbelievable really. :rolleyes:
Undercover with the Harkles...... Hazno's new TV series has got off to a decent start but sightings of Sasquatch are still evading him 🙄😃

Polish_20221128_180344904.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
If Hazno is going down the route of criticising KC3 for his friendship with Savile, then he would be an enormous hypocrite to align himself with Al Fayed.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Oh my God, if Hazno is seriously trying to insinuate that Diana's death is somehow connected to the assassination of Mountbatten he is officially certifiable. Didn't the IRA literally accept responsibility for that one, very publicly?? Is he suggesting that the IRA takes orders from the British Secret Service or Royal family now? That's an... interesting take, to say the very least. Also, who within the RF are they suggesting had him bumped off - they were all very close to him & had defended him from a lot of shady accusations in the past, I believe. It just makes zero sense. If the RF were in the habit of surreptitiously assassinating members with compromised sexual reputations (to put it mildly), Andrew would have snuffed it years ago.

Hazno really does have the intellect of a slapped haddock. I'm not entirely surprised that he buys into these rumors about his mom being killed, but I am amazed that his paranoia has been fueled enough that it's now reached a stage to where he's poo-flinging, tin-foil-hat level conspiracy theorizing in public. You would think even *he* would know to tread lightly here.

I'm reminded of that scene in the 2008 Batman movie where someone attempts to blackmail Bruce Wayne and the Morgan Freeman character says something to the effect of, "you believe this is someone with unlimited resources and power, who goes around defeating international supervillains in his spare time, and your plan... is to blackmail this person??" Like, if Harry genuinely believes his family are evil lizard people who routinely bump off inconvenient relatives, you'd think he'd realize he was putting himself right at the top of their hypothetical list by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
You're forgetting that it's Harry. Harry probably believes that the Famine in Ireland was caused by the commoners and ruffians going on strike from the potato factory. It would be very easy to convince him that his father is responsible for the loss of the library at Alexandria. :rolleyes: The man is a moron.
BIB

Would he have even heard of it in the first place? I mean, we are talking Hazza and his not-so-towering intellect here. Unless there's a replica in Vegas, of course.

I saw something earlier on a gossip site and when I went back to link it, it had disappeared 🤷‍♀️ So don't know how true it is but someone at Netflix was saying that haz is going to do one of those 'Lets look for something that doesn't exist' programmes and will be trekking out to look for Bigfoot etc. And the American equivalent of the Loch Ness Monster? Is there an American equivalent of the Loch Ness Monster? Genuine question, I have no idea.
It's believed that Haz off with a team of real ex military types and experts in the field will renew his popularity with the public.

BIB

His few remaining brain cells? Smeg's virtue? The Flatpacks?

His popularity might increase if the American Nessie ate him live on TV, I suppose. Or he eloped with a lady Bigfoot, never to be seen again....

Aren't there laws protecting innocent creatures - mythical or otherwise - out there minding their own business, from being stalked by the likes of Hazza for Netflix? There should be.

I am

#TeamBigfoot
#TeamMonster

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh my God, if Hazno is seriously trying to insinuate that Diana's death is somehow connected to the assassination of Mountbatten he is officially certifiable. Didn't the IRA literally accept responsibility for that one, very publicly?? Is he suggesting that the IRA takes orders from the British Secret Service or Royal family now? That's an... interesting take, to say the very least. Also, who within the RF are they suggesting had him bumped off - they were all very close to him & had defended him from a lot of shady accusations in the past, I believe. It just makes zero sense. If the RF were in the habit of surreptitiously assassinating members with compromised sexual reputations (to put it mildly), Andrew would have snuffed it years ago.

Hazno really does have the intellect of a slapped haddock. I'm not entirely surprised that he buys into these rumors about his mom being killed, but I am amazed that his paranoia has been fueled enough that it's now reached a stage to where he's poo-flinging, tin-foil-hat level conspiracy theorizing in public. You would think even *he* would know to tread lightly here.

I'm reminded of that scene in the 2008 Batman movie where someone attempts to blackmail Bruce Wayne and the Morgan Freeman character says something to the effect of, "you believe this is someone with unlimited resources and power, who goes around defeating international supervillains in his spare time, and your plan... is to blackmail this person??" Like, if Harry genuinely believes his family are evil lizard people who routinely bump off inconvenient relatives, you'd think he'd realize he was putting himself right at the top of their hypothetical list by now.
Just a reminder the following could explain his behavior
Substances that can cause paranoia during intoxication or withdrawal include:
Cocaine.
Methamphetamine.
Other Amphetamines.
LSD.
Bath Salts.
Hallucinogens.
Marijuana.
Alcohol.
Don’t think anything could ever explain hers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Not that I plan to listen, but was curious if anyone had seen anything leaked about who her final fauxcast guest is?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just a reminder the following could explain his behavior
Substances that can cause paranoia during intoxication or withdrawal include:
Cocaine.
Methamphetamine.
Other Amphetamines.
LSD.
Bath Salts.
Hallucinogens.
Marijuana.
Alcohol.
Don’t think anything could ever explain hers
I've had issues with amphetamine in the past..
I've never chatted the tit he has, so let's rule that out lol

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Those kind of programmes have been done to death now - now if it was to look for his missing brain cell I could see a very long series dedicated to that - or even better Smegzy’s virginity - that will keep him quiet for years

eta @Nuttynana beat me to the virginity episode 😘
eta @ChipDex beat me to my other suggestion

Off to the plagiarism naughty step 🏃🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Charles was close to Lord Mountbatten and apparently devastated when he was murdered.

What possible connection could there be between Mountbatten's death and Diana's (other than the fact they died in cars).
Lord Mountbatten did not die in a car, he was killed by an IRA bomb that had been placed on his boat while it was harboured overnight in Mullaghmore Peninsula in County Sligo, Republic of Ireland. It was detonated several hours later, after Mountbatten and his family and crew had boarded it and taken it offshore. Mountbatten was found alive by fishermen who rushed to the site of the explosion, but died before reaching shore. Also killed were Mountbatten's young grandson Nicholas Knatchbull, and Paul Maxwell, a boy from Enniskillen serving as crew. The four others aboard – Mountbatten's daughter Patricia; her husband John Knatchbull; their son Timothy; and John Knatchbull's mother Doreen – were all seriously injured. Doreen Knatchbull died the following day.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m hoping if they split and she tries to get maintenance for the kids that he will finally spill the beans and admit they don’t, and never have existed.

Flatpack truthers unite, we will be proved right one day!

What’s this, I can’t remember seeing this before ……..

“Meanwhile, TOS has been making the rounds to promote his memoir at a dinner party the weekend before last (19 November) that was attended by investors, potential investors, and business associates. One of the guests was so horrified and disgusted at what TOS said that they told a source that they saw a man (TOS) who was deluded and who was unstable. Most of the guests were uncomfortable with TOS bringing up topics in his memoir, and when the host and others tried to change the subject, TOS got angry with them all and rudely persisted. They also noted whenever TOS repeated his stories, they altered each time at which point most guests realised the tales had little credibility.

Among the outbursts at the dinner party (TW was not invited) were defamatory comments about C3’s friends and inner circle (they could sue for defamation, as the family name means more than protecting C3’s wayward son, think of the renowned Second World War Prime Minister), and also a family tragedy in August 1979 that will be tied in with the August 1997 family tragedy. I don’t believe in conspiracy theories, but TOS was allegedly making accusations that the two tragic incidents are linked (same parties behind them!) and both involve his father.”
Oh, Henry. Way to go, to start flinging defamatory allegations towards the Churchills.
I bloody well dare you. That’s a surefire way for you to end up on the bones of your arse with your head on a plate. Son of the King or not. Bring it on you insane twit.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.