Harry & Meghan #268 ArcheSayonara….I’m too big-headed for a Tiara

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a reminder the following could explain his behavior
Substances that can cause paranoia during intoxication or withdrawal include:
Cocaine.
Methamphetamine.
Other Amphetamines.
LSD.
Bath Salts.
Hallucinogens.
Marijuana.
Alcohol.
Don’t think anything could ever explain hers
Hazzno’s fav carol must be
🎶 Ding Dong merrily I’m high 🎶 in that case 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Whinger's Xmas song...

🎵 I saw Mummy kissing Santa Claus James H, James G, Oliver, Will, Hasnat, Dodi... 🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
0D17EAF3-400F-4314-BC7F-4B05BCD4C2D9.jpeg
Here is the original FlatPack Truther Badge @Missy Yoda made for us. It’s much clearer, but we are allowed to tint it. Thank you so much @Missy Yoda 💐❤ Putting it here for all to take. The movement is picking up steam. I believe time will prove there are no kids. Meghan is the biggest racist of all. Wtf did her mother do to her mind?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh, Henry. Way to go, to start flinging defamatory allegations towards the Churchills.
I bloody well dare you. That’s a surefire way for you to end up on the bones of your arse with your head on a plate. Son of the King or not. Bring it on you insane twit.
BIB

Do you think he realises he's actually related to them? He had a bit of trouble remembering the Romanovs, if I remember rightly.

And if he goes after the Spencers, the gloves will probably be well and truly off. Charles Spencer isn't one to hold back, is he?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh, Henry. Way to go, to start flinging defamatory allegations towards the Churchills.
I bloody well dare you. That’s a surefire way for you to end up on the bones of your arse with your head on a plate. Son of the King or not. Bring it on you insane twit.

To be fair...I only helped save Western Civilization...he rode a bus with James Corden...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Just a reminder the following could explain his behavior
Substances that can cause paranoia during intoxication or withdrawal include:
Cocaine.
Methamphetamine.
Other Amphetamines.
LSD.
Bath Salts.
Hallucinogens.
Marijuana.
Alcohol.
Don’t think anything could ever explain hers
I’ve clearly led a sheltered life (unlike JCMH)…. But bath salts?

edit: aah not the type my mum used to buy from Avon then 🤦🏼‍♀️ I will return to lurking and nodding vigorously to most posts 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Bower on Wootton at 10,20 on whether Harry loves, not well, but too much -

I meant not wisely but too well (Othello) dammit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Among the outbursts at the dinner party (TW was not invited) were defamatory comments about C3’s friends and inner circle (they could sue for defamation, as the family name means more than protecting C3’s wayward son, think of the renowned Second World War Prime Minister), and also a family tragedy in August 1979 that will be tied in with the August 1997 family tragedy. I don’t believe in conspiracy theories, but TOS was allegedly making accusations that the two tragic incidents are linked (same parties behind them!) and both involve his father.”
BIB

Do you think he realises he's actually related to them? He had a bit of trouble remembering the Romanovs, if I remember rightly.

And if he goes after the Spencers, the gloves will probably be well and truly off. Charles Spencer isn't one to hold back, is he?

Nicholas Soames is Charles' great friend and was very negative about Diana during their split/divorce. He is also Churchill's grandson. That could be the Churchill connection they're referring to.

Reactions: 30
So did Gayle King ever publish any pics? does she still have them? Or because they were forced to do the BP photoshoot(?) did that make them 'nul and void'?
GK was sold exclusive access to the silicone doll, only her pap allowed, no British press. Money was funnelled out to the States via Farsewholes to pay the Stoats as Royals aren't allowed to sell photos - but they did. Three Million rings a bell, for just a few minutes' work / fraud. According to Tom Bower.

This was in Windsor Castle so BP will have known who the pap was, that there were no British press, and given clearance for the Gayle King pap. No questions asked, or comment when the Dearborn appeared on American screens before UK ones.
But the photos were all fake anyway, according to EXIF data as explained at great length in a recent video on here. A big gap between Original and Created dates iirc.

There wasn't a "BP Photoshoot", as the subsequent photos including the false christening were photoshopped by Chris Allerton and jointly released by Buckingham Palace and the Stoats. It's all lies.

• Wow
  • Sick
this was it then: - so low-key that it must have been really fortuitous that someone happened to 'spot' her ..... :LOL:

288. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 11/23 **12**
It took a lot of calls before any organization was willing to let the alliterate one and her husband come help for the holiday. You are not supposed to demand things of the organization when you are doing the volunteering. Meghan Markle/Prince Harry
that could be any long tailed fucker!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
According to Tom Bower.
She sold them to Gayle King.
And did the deal at the baby shower.
Interesting if they did the deal at the baby shower. Gayle must have seen the photos of the Ho going out with Anderson at night when she'd removed her silicone lump and had a flat stomach which she was trying to hide with her enormous handbag. Therefore GK must have known the "baby" wasn't kosher quite apart from the fact that he was far too big to be a couple of days old. What a load of frauds they are.

• Sick
  • Angry
The next complaint from Harry is that they didn't teach him how to shape shift. He knows that they know how to do it because he's seen documentaries on YouTube about it. But no one taught him. He was completely left out being the spare. :unsure::alien:🐍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.