Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Ours is :

Appetizers (others are bringing so I’m not sure what)

Turkey
Brown turkey gravy
Dressing (bread stuffing cooked in a pan)
Mashed potatoes
Sweet potatoes with brown sugar streusel
Roasted Brussels sprouts with bacon and cranberries
Homemade Cranberry jelly with bourbon and vanilla
Canned cranberry jelly
Roasted asparagus with balsamic drizzle
Stuffed cabbage rolls
Kielbasa and sauerkraut
Meatballs and sausage in marinara sauce
Stuffed shells
Eggplant parmigiana

Pumpkin pie
Chocolate cream pie
Apple pie
Lemon meringue pie
Chocolate peanut butter cupcakes

ETA: forgot cornbread casserole

My immediate family is 30 people, so we have a feast!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Magnolia23

VIP Member
Smeg will be fuming Catherine is wearing Diana's tiara !

Princess of Wales shines in Lover's Knot Tiara ahead of state banquet # via https://android.com
Mbitch is trying to act oh so low key human being humanitarian relatable, when in reality she is absolutely furious that despite marrying an actual Prince she's still totally irrelevant nobody 😄

• Haha
  • Heart

SlavaUkraini

VIP Member
Ahaha! Blueberry bleed!! 😆
(It needs a tourniquet!)
View attachment 1757393
I bet it tastes fabulous; your piecrust looks nice and flaky!
HAPPY Thanksgiving from an UMERICAN Tat; here's a well-deserved timeline cleanse!
FcPnJ7RXwAEkX3R.jpeg.jpg
Sending love to you all! 🦃😘🧡
Our favourite equerry has scabre at the ready possibly he's available for turkey carving and Chipolata/Richmond patrol?? That man spoils us! 🫠😍 #MajorlyHOT

• Haha
  • Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
How gorgeous is Catherine. Amazing.
It seems to have been a great banquet. I just cant help wonderig what part of racist royals have the Haznots missed or not understood .I saw many POC at the banquet and all talking quite happily to actual royal. wow.

Shame on the Overseas Two. Hurry karma !
This might shock you but some of the people who scream racism are actually the most racist ... but hey, there's money to be made from it and it's a good grift. :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Angry

D. A.

VIP Member
This little gem was in response to a tweet about the free trial audio book.... classic, thanks Steven 😂

Screenshot_20221126-220114.png

• Haha
  • Wow

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I can't remember what the occasion was, but I'm thinking of the time H&M were hanging around like a bad smell, at the doorway when they should have already been seated inside, awaiting C&C's entrance.

Charles was not at all happy - obviously and got them moved on. 😁
I bet they would have tried something like that last night too.

• Sick
  • Angry

ChipDex

VIP Member
And Diana's earrings, engagement ring of course, and a bracelet from the late Queen. With the Princess of Wales brooch earlier, Kate really had the trifecta of jewelry! Megan has her old high school locker. Gee, it's tough to decide which is better. lolololol!
And she gets to sit next to the President at dinner. Haz will probably be throwing stuff as well. :LOL:

Screenshot_20221122-215708_kindlephoto-39393432.png

• Heart
  • Haha

moonoomoo

In my view she is pretty much talentless and hampered by her enormous ego that tells her she's superior to everyone else. She never listens to anyone who gives her advice. She didn't even interview her pointless podcast guests herself.

Hazno's lack of involvement points to either extreme laziness or (more likely) that he didn't want to sign up to be in the media in the first place. The Netflix and Spotify deals were all gained for Smegz to promote herself and Hazno was just used as her stepping stone.
So true. The fact is that Haz is world famous because he is the son and grandson of 2 of the most famous women in recent history. Smeg is determined to achieve the same level of global fame. Trouble is she has the opposite of charisma. She has a quality that makes you actively cringe.

• Sick
  • Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I'm starting to think The Grifters aren't going to show-up/accept this dumb award. They'll do what they always do ... cause a fuss and then not follow through. Like the Orca interview ... "Oh yes, someone was racist to my unborn child ... oh no but we can't possibly say who". The cunts have made their point and got the headlines about the RF being 'structually racist' and the Kennedy woman has got her publicity for the award no one had ever heard of. It's beyond fucking pathetic and cynical if I'm right. They are actually fucking seriously deranged people.

• Sick
  • Angry

Byewiggy

VIP Member
Classic Americans, giving an award against racism to someone who has openly made racist remarks and comments. Clearly they need to do their research.

• Haha
  • Sad

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Too good not to share the footage again
Geezus, the side-profile of her nose at the end ... fucking ridiculous.

Hazno also caused 'a scene' when Trump was on a State visit (I'm not sure if he was with TW then) ... he can't be trusted to be around adults and act with class. There's a time and a place to show your displeasure with someone, particularly a Head of State or President. Bloke is a fucking pathetic child and I hate him...

• Sick
  • Angry

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Yes to all of this. I couldn't agree more. Who marries a prince, gets to live in Palaces, with jewels, clothes, every opportunityand gives it up? . Who the fuck trashes that all unless she's under mind control to try and take down be Monarchy? But ioosly I think she's just a cunt who didn't realize while she's on the top rung, she got the short ladder.
I still maintain they were kicked out.

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I wonder what’s perfume Catherine wears. I bet she smells gorgeous.

eta: I wonder if the children get to stay up a bit later and see her getting all dressed up. Can you imagine!
That crossed my mind too, I imagined Louis wanting to come to give her a big hug 😁 like the time of the jubilee when they returned from Cardiff with the older two 😁.
664BAFE4-0191-42E9-8C96-1F3DA2058BF9.jpeg

• Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Gorgeous dress. Catherine has the perfect figure for clothes.
This one is on a par with the gold dress, I think.
She wears the right dress for the right occasion. The gold one was more glitzy and ‘show business’ like and so appropriate for a premier whereas this white one is elegant and just right for a sophisticated occasion.
Can you imagine what TW would have turned up in! Taken no notice of advice, cos she knows best, and wants to modernise the RF …….. she would have probably chosen a purple (cos it’s a royal colour) jump suit in Lycra with white elbow length gloves and white knee high boots …… cos she’s stuck in the 70s ya know!

• Haha
  • Heart