Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
They all looked so good last night.

Can you imagine H there. That stupid stubble, messy hair/neck, unironed ill fitting clothes, holes in his shoes & M in that red dress fake tan lines on show, unbrushed wig and spilling out all over.
Shoving their way in ahead of others and trying to sit in seats designated for C&C. She would probably decide to make a speech...😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
Of course Harry is looking like shit, losing weight and depressed. His wife told him to leave his family that loved him, his friends that protected him all those years, burn all bridges and move to the USA where they would be treated like real royalty, have people throw money at them and be much more popular than William and Kate.

Three years have gone by.

Didn't happen.

😭

No invites to fancy Hollywood parties, No invites to political or leaders projects or galas, their Netflix content is in shambles. Her Spotify podcast is a flop.

Remember when they celebrated "dethroning" Joe Rogan?

USA:

1669382944736.png

1669382975865.png

UK:

1669383039579.png

1669383084817.png

New Zealand:

1669384054670.png

1669384115648.png

Australia:

1669384163537.png

1669384204204.png

Canada:

1669384275734.png

1669385062530.png

Joe Rogan's podcast is the only Archetype in this story. An archetype of a successful podcast.

• Haha
  • Heart

DoctorFlocci

Sophie looks splendid too - I love her dress! That color is gorgeous
Sophie is also wearing some serious bling: The Queen’s Diamond Chandelier Drop Demi-Parure earrings & necklace plus the Aquamarine Necklace Tiara.

The Royal jewellery boxes (/vaults?) have been raided for tonight’s banquet.

• Heart
Sharing this for the Dukedom of Edinburgh question

Princess Anne being her usual fabulously straight forward self.

Palate cleanser following 43's picture I posted before (she's going to be maaaaaaad seeing the coverage and - frankly - beautiful photos of EVERYONE at the State Banquet. Just think, 43, you could've been there, swanking about, but instead, everyone is running for cover from how loudly you're shrieking and smashing the plates.)

1669193832449.jpeg

EDIT
As I hit post, notification of the Royal Family posting the beginning of C3's speech at the Banquet (the President looks happy!)

• Heart
Reactions: 50

ChipDex

VIP Member
Tuesday will be quite a day. Wonder what Smeg might come up with to try and overshadow this impressive line-up.

Three Queens, a future Queen, and Sophie in the middle of it all. And Smeg could have had this sort of thing too, but couldn't see the bigger picture.

Hope Queen Rania will head on to Boston afterwards for Earthshot.

• Heart

monicalewinsky

AY. QC looks STUNNING. I definitely think she needs to be wearing more cobalt blue in future.

PRINCESS PERFECTION KNOCKS IT OUT THE PARK AGAIN. No words.

I hear the dinner sets in Monteshitshow no longer exist 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Vanelope

VIP Member
Harry is horrendously manipulative though - he has tried to portray himself at pains to be the queen's favourite grandchild and 'closest confidant' (his words). No chance. They were expecting her to live a few more years so they'd get away with them fawning over her and more titles/money.
Wasn’t it always rumoured Peter Philips was the favourite as the oldest. Zara would have made them both very proud with her sporting achievements. If they actually played favourites which most grandparents really try not to. They arguably spent most time with James and Louise. I think William spent a great deal of time with the Queen to learn about his future role, and Harry is probably complete unaware of how much. He waltzed in, pretended to be the hero, and then told everyone he was the favourite. I’m sure the others have been fed up with him for decades. Every family has one.

• Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
She's a walking contradiction and a cunt. The only reason she's still around is because she's obviously serving certain interests who make money out her. She really is just a prostitute.

• Heart

Libitina

VIP Member
You can guarantee that I’d end up spilling soup all down my front if it was me wearing the gorgeous dress.

• Haha
  • Heart

goldshoes

Chatty Member
Geezus, the side-profile of her nose at the end ... fucking ridiculous.

Hazno also caused 'a scene' when Trump was on a State visit (I'm not sure if he was with TW then) ... he can't be trusted to be around adults and act with class. There's a time and a place to show your displeasure with someone, particularly a Head of State or President. Bloke is a fucking pathetic child and I hate him...
She was unable to attend this event due to extremely heavy pillowitis but Harry sulked and kicked the furniture and refused to acknowledge Trump at all. In short, he was being his usual Kevin the Teenager and demonstrating he is unfit to take part in these events.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I have been listening to the Royal Grift's youtube video that talks about the latest podcast episode and IMO I think that the three girls that she speaks to are actors and here are the reasons why I think this.
1. If the girls had graduated from Immaculate Heart High School a month or so prior to the podcast been recorded why were they still at the school surely they would have been elsewhere.
2. The three girls sounded like they were reading from a script that Meghan had given them as they were repeating what she had talked about in previous podcasts. It just seemed to come off as scripted because people who are pulled in unexpectedly for an interview don't have a clear response off the cuff like these girls do which suggests to me that they were told what to say.
3. If they were filming at the school how come there is no noise in the background as surely you would hear other people going past the classroom or whatever room they were interviewing the girls in. It just seems far too quiet for this part of the podcast to be filmed at a school IMO.

I also personally doubt that Meghan even went back to Immaculate Heart because many schools in the United States have taken steps to tighten security by outfitting classroom doors with interior locks and hiring sworn law enforcement officers to patrol buildings along with various other procedures. Surely if Meghan had have had a prearranged visit to Immaculate Heart there would have been photos and the school would have reported on it afterwards the fact that they haven't said a single word about this suggests that no visit ever took place, also what about the three girls that she interviewed did they all sign NDAs and did she have the parents permission for their children to be interviewed for her podcast.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Giles Brandreth is a good friend of Camilla and KC and I would like to bet a fair bit of money, that he's been encouraged to get his book out before Hazenoballs, and it will have lots of stuff in it that Hazenoballs was hoping to drop and cause a stir. Like for example releasing the real cause of HMTQ's death and demise, God Bless Her.

As Haze's book appears to be free for Black Friday we can presume that the sales are really bad. I wonder if the book sent to people for review has landed in the hands of the RF already. I can't imagine KC3 taking him back if he knows that he's been thoroughly nasty about RF/Camilla/PPW

I think this shite show is coming to an end. When TOS is home and she is on her own, the drama will be watching both of them separately.

I also saw that Nacho has said that Hazenoballs is playing polo with him on the day of the Kindness Awards Ceremony - Institutional Racism in the RF. ( in itself a hypocrisy it's almost an award for being Race Baiters). So, if this is true , Hazenoballs won't be collecting any award, it just remains to be seem if the old harpy turns up for a gurn fest :rolleyes:
The whole thing is despicable. Who accepts an award claiming their family is racist? Shame on him if he does. I wouldn't expect anything else from her.

So cowardly Hazno has got his friend to say he's playing polo with him. Thats not good enough, it's similar to phoning in sick. The only way he can redeem himself here is to reject the award publicly like JK Rowling did.

• Sick
  • Angry

Plantagenet

VIP Member
Smeg will be fuming Catherine is wearing Diana's tiara !

Princess of Wales shines in Lover's Knot Tiara ahead of state banquet # via https://android.com
And Diana's earrings, engagement ring of course, and a bracelet from the late Queen. With the Princess of Wales brooch earlier, Kate really had the trifecta of jewelry! Megan has her old high school locker. Gee, it's tough to decide which is better. lolololol!

• Haha
  • Heart