Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
I have a friend who was at school with Diana.
They all had pin ups of the men they were going to marry , as you do when you are a teenager, mostly pop stars.
Diana had Prince Andrew

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Going back to the Oprah interview, if she was the strong woman she claims to be, why didn't she say anything or challenge the person who made the the alleged racist claim at the time

• Heart
  • Sick

D. A.

VIP Member
According to Benjamin Smallbrook, he’s heard from two Royal household staff that Harry has spoken to Charles about making a return to the Royal family and that December will be interesting. How true or otherwise this may be I don’t know but I’ve attached his post below.

If Charles or the palace are putting feelers out to see how we would react to Reeks return, it's a BIG FAT FU*K OFF.

Reek can NOT come back to the palace with ANY public viewing or with any public money. Charles reign will be over quicker than he can pour a glass of whiskey.

Just to be clear - REEK YOU ARE NOT WELCOME. You arrogant, entitled, petulant prick. 😡

• Heart
  • Angry

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Or they gonna use it for the next invictus games.
I know documentaries can take long time to make, but so far they did literally nothing for NF lol
Pearl dropped officially
Invictus faded into being forgotten and I doubt ppl will care anynore after all the hype they did about it at the beginning. They won't be able to hype it to the same level.
Their love docuseries (🤢 we know she will make into her fairytale Cinderella story 🤢) but it will flop as fast her podcast lol

The podcast they started together only produced 1 Christmas episode.
Podcast 40x40 never happened
This podcasts 12 boring eepisodes with washed out celebrities.
(Me and my OH used to be crazy about Paris Hilton back jnthe days, but couldn't care less now,
Mariah Carey - yeah she has cute Xmas song we all love, couldn't care less what she has to say on any topic,
the one of the Williams sisters - yeah was good, but she passed her prime time...)
The rest are people I never heard of, some directors/producers of something I never heard of. But hey that's her speciality, sleep her way up through them to get at least supporting role in some TV series 😁

How can one be so useless and fail ALL the opportunities served on a silver plate from royal life to NF and Spotify deals. And she thinks she the intelligent one 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
It’s because she’s a lazy, talentless grifter. All of her opportunities were as a result of marrying Hazno, but she doesn’t have the ability to capitalise on them. There’s an expression - promoted to incompetence. Basically it means sometimes a person keeps getting promoted until they reach a point where the job is beyond their capabilities. Smeggy reached her limit at suitcase girl. She has no ideas, no imagination. She’s nothing but an empty vessel, making a lot of noise but there’s nothing inside.

• Heart

vretch

VIP Member
Meghan did attend the State Banquet. 3 days prior. (Never gets old)

I know what happens regarding Duchess title if they get divorced. And what happens if remarry. But what happens to her 🤢Gag… Princess Henry title

i think..IF… Hairs did contact KC3 about coming back. And he was divorcing her. A father couldn’t say no. That it would be ok to be back in the family. But exiled like Randy Andy. No public appearances. Live off your wealth in a small Royal owned apartment. And the rest of the family tolerates his appearance at Christmas functions
( I have a wayward asshole brother mom welcomed back after he told her to fuck off and ignored her for years)

he could fulfill his book and Netflix with stories of his evil narcissist wife and the horrible things she did (I would be more likely to read and watch that )
I have an asshole of a brother too who my dad welcomed back into the family and let him and his family live rent free in the back of the family home for the last 10 years of my Dad’s life. It stank and we were pissed but it was what my Dad wanted so we tolerated him at Christmas, Father’s Day etc.

I think many of us in similar situations can understand and wholly expect King Charles to do the same with Hazza. He is his son and no matter what a parent cannot stop loving them and supporting them.

So I am resigned that when things do go pear shape for Hazza he will go running back to Dad and Dad will welcome him. What the King does from that point will be a true picture of his strength. The King must not give him any royal duties. Banish to a quiet estate outside London and only bring him out on family (not royal) occasions.

But any arrangement cannot include the bitch wife. I will never ever tolerate her back in the fold, royal or famiy. She must be squashed like the cockroach she is.

Makes me think he said shady stuff about her in the book if it has had to be revised. It would be a real pity if the stuff that was edited ended up being leaked.....saying that the idiots that defend them would still make excuses for them.

They could split the difference and send him to stay with Harry & Meg in their mansion as the nanny. We never see the kids anyone so he will disappear as well and make everyone happy.
There was another one trending earlier in the week that whoever loses between USA and England get Harry and Megan. That was fun and had a lot of funny replies. I guess since a draw, it stays the same, sorry USA Tattlers, you get to keep them.

• Heart
  • Sad

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
To be fair, I wouldn't be able to cope with the rigidity and pressure of an RF role and would probably bolt. Meghan seemed quite funny and likeable the first clip I saw of her, a quiz on Britishness on YouTube. Ironically enough it was Harry's statement about the media afterwards which first made me feel a bit wary. Neo nazis will be neo nazis and the press will be the press.

I don't understand criticism of Catherine though as she has 3 children under 10, and balances her own close family with RF and public duties. This doesn't make her lazy! If you want to be a SAHM be one (though she's not exactly, she does a lot of charity work not on court circular). I like her stability.

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
I asked politely to Shouty how can Mr and Mrs Reek still want to keep and use their titles, plus want them for their children, from such a horrifically racist family and institution. And she blocked me. Was it something I said?
Shouty has been reminded that her OWN FAMILY were involved in slavery trading .
A lovely salutary lesson for a racist cunt to digest.......... 😎😎😎💀

• Haha
  • Heart

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
Harry is horrendously manipulative though - he has tried to portray himself at pains to be the queen's favourite grandchild and 'closest confidant' (his words). No chance. They were expecting her to live a few more years so they'd get away with them fawning over her and more titles/money.

• Heart
  • Sick

KatLit

VIP Member
I think that apart from ignoring the twosome, things are slowly filtering out that really show how irrelevant they are to the ancient order of things.
Let's face it, at the beginning of Megzit they were strutting all over the place, BUT when you've plucked all the feathers off a peacock, all you're left with is a tall chicken 🐔!!!!!!😂

• Haha
  • Heart

E84Blair

Obviously I haven't listened to Meghan's last podcast but 🤣🤣🤣🤣 at her latest (and arguably least) guest.
They hit the bottom of the barrel and started scraping.

And her rehashing the banal, simplified mantra that "women are slut shamed while men are players"

👵👵 show your age a bit more, Meghan. This is outdated shit for me and I'm was born years after you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

LadyMuck

VIP Member
How bizarre. Just had a spam email (didn't open it but could read the first line) which said 'congratulations you've won a smeg kettle award' wtf!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Just_me1954

VIP Member
  • Wow
  • Heart
To all our American Tattlers (happy thanksgiving eve 😁), this is completely off topic but I'd quite like a complete run down of your thanksgiving menus (pretty please).

Also, what is gravy? And why isn't it brown like what we have here in the UK? Please and thankyou.

(DanDan is on a low sodium diet and lives vicariously through others food)

• Haha
  • Heart

Spring2020

Chatty Member
How predictable. It's Kate's first state banquet as PoW and Smeg tried to pull a PR stunt to steal her thunder. Failed miserably though.

• Sick
  • Heart

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
Express readers are pretty unanimous! I hope the 4 percent get the prompt mental health check ups that they clearly need!
1669399434527.jpeg

1669399447395.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

D. A.

VIP Member
IDK about the ANL one, but Hazza's been papped.

Does this mean things are going on with the JR and he's trying to make a point about "muh privacy and security" again?

The best thing about toddlers is going out for walks & them finding amazement in everything ❤
You never take the dog without the kids.....

Flatpackers unite 💪

• Haha
  • Heart