Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
I don’t post here very much these days even though I hate the Harkles and all they (falsely) stand for. The poor, the sick, the needy. For fucks sake, my local food bank does more without lining their own pockets like this pair. I’ve been waiting patiently for the RF’s long game to come to fruition.
I’ve waited and waited and I’m still waiting.
I had faith in the late Queen, who I loved, I had less faith in KC3 but still believed he would do the right thing.
And yet, here we are. The cunts are still swanning around getting their names and faces out there and bugging the hell out of all of us who see straight through them.
I’m losing heart now even though I’ve been a staunch believer in natural justice since they left (were thrown out of?) the Royal family back in the day. It seems like forever although it’s not that long ago.
I suppose what I’m trying to say (not very well) is that they still seem to be getting one up on the Royals and there is never any backlash for them apart from the likes of us on this forum.
When shouty Shola put out an edited video of Camilla supposedly being racist to a black child by wiping her hands, I wanted some kind of rebuttal put out there.
It didn’t have to come from Camilla herself or even the Royal family but they must have the power to get it out there that it’s a load of shit and make shouty look like an idiot.*
There’s a difference between keeping a dignified silence and letting yourself be walked all over by a pair of idiots and their minions.
Come on Royals, there are ways and means of denigrating the Harkles and their idiotic supporters without losing your own dignity.
Please use them.
* I wanted Camilla to call her a cunt and challenge her to 15 rounds in a cage fight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

ChipDex

VIP Member
Lovers Knot again (she must find it the most comfortable for longer wears), Diana's earrings and white/silver Jenny Packham, I think.

Screenshot_20221122-202219_kindlephoto-33708653.png

• Heart
Reactions: 52

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
Wasn’t it always rumoured Peter Philips was the favourite as the oldest. Zara would have made them both very proud with her sporting achievements. If they actually played favourites which most grandparents really try not to. They arguably spent most time with James and Louise. I think William spent a great deal of time with the Queen to learn about his future role, and Harry is probably complete unaware of how much. He waltzed in, pretended to be the hero, and then told everyone he was the favourite. I’m sure the others have been fed up with him for decades. Every family has one.

This is another thing where Harry really feels left out or wronged. The Queen spent her last two years upset with Harry, refusing pictures with his children because "she had a bloodshot eye", stripping him of his patronages and military appointments, not acknowledging any of his "work" and not offering any support to him while protecting Andrew. She really didn't give a fuck about him, Archie or Lilibet and made the world know it.

The Queen had a really special relationship with Peter and Zara. They were her first grandchildren and Zara shares her love of horses. There was something special there from the beginning. They brought their children to Balmoral and all had wonderful relationships with the Queen.

With William, she spent a lot of time with him. I wouldn't call him her favourite to be honest, but there is a shared experience and pride in him in her last days, you could tell just how much she appreciated him and his family.

Eugenie and Beatrice are her favourite son's children.

Louise and James are the babies and spent a lot of time with her these past 5 years. I actually think in the end Louise was Phillip's favourite and James was the Queen's.

Harry tries way too hard to be the Queen's favourite but he clearly isn't.

• Heart
  • Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
That walkabout was her lowest point, she was being controlled and ignored and managed by everyone and you could tell she was struggling with the narrative not going the way she wanted it. The flowers she couldn’t lay herself taken by aides, being ignored by the PPW who stayed away from her, intimidated by Catherine’s furious power stomp, cut off from Netflix cameras. No wonder she was wobbly.

One blurry paparazzi photo behind the king at bp she was criticised over and claims of photoshop.

Not invited to the big wig reception.

At the funeral she didn’t know about the candle so all her efforts there ruined. She managed her one tear pose but nothing else was managed and when they finally got in the car to leave she looked resigned and he was fed up.

Back in the states she’s more confident, I don’t think she will want to be back for the coronation, as in her mind she gets so little
I will always laugh when I watch the clip of her refusing to let go of the flowers and then realising the cameras are on her, she does a sort of half curtsey at the guy (Lee Thompson) after snapping at him, and then thanks him 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

planetmirth

VIP Member
I think their biggest contradiction is their ridiculous take on Feminism. Their whole “ brand” goes against the principles of Feminism.

On Oprah , they claimed M helped H to escape the ‘ evil BRF’ and begin his life . With Netflix , they wish to show ‘ their love story ‘ created the fairytale ending.

HAVE WE NOT BEEN TELLING GIRLS for the last 30/ 40 years…You are NOT responsible for someone else’s happiness, & Your life does NOT start when you meet ‘ your significant other ‘ …..Your life begins with YOU.

Last edited:
  • Heart

vretch

VIP Member
Is anyone else just open-mouthed-slack-jawed wondering why the fuck anyone would leave the fairytale palace, carriages and amazing jewels to go and squat on the Ellen show?

I mean, if you were truly a homebody (like me!), I could understand leaving to live a genuinely private life, but WTF? why would anyone who loves publicity and being "a star" leave?

Did she really believe she could outshine our monarchy?

🤣 😅 🤣 😅 🤣 😅 🤣 😅 🤣 😅

Oh I just. cannot. breathe.

😅😅😅😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣🤣

It is just too funny.

#from palaces to d list podcasts
#from state banquets to slutdrops and squats
Absolutely. I still can’t believe that they left the royal life for the crap pr life they have now. They have to work so hard now to be seen and appear relevant. They are dumbest people on the planet. Truly stupid.

However it’s a blessing they did leave as they would be still causing stress and havoc. The RF don’t appear stressed at all in public anyway but with them around it would be a nightmare trying to control them. They did the RF a huge favour in leaving. It would be far worst if they stayed.

• Heart

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
I really love that the Princess of Wales was sat next to the President and held her own, didn’t need to hang off her husband, she is great

• Heart

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
I genuinely think they deserve this award for standing against structural racism in the British Monarchy. It has to be acknowledged that being able to tackle this problem from over 5,000 miles away is pretty impressive.

• Haha
  • Heart

Libitina

VIP Member
The guff Markle comes out with on her poocast is about twenty years too late. Slut-shaming? I really don't think anyone cares about how many people a woman sleeps with nowadays and I certainly noticed some push-back in the media recently regarding Leonardo DiCaprio and the amount of women he'd been linked with over the years, he certainly wasn't portrayed as a 'player' ...

It's as if she's a 15 year old girl who is just starting to become political and social aware but doesn't quite have the sophistication to articulate any argument beyond a rudimentary level. In short she's fucking pathetic and of very limited intelligence.

Catherine took my breath away last night, I can only imagine what it must have been like to have been there as she walked into the room ... all eyes on her. When Markle walks into a room people reach for a fucking air-freshner and look disbelievingly at the latest ill-fitting fashion-disaster she's managed to squeeze herself into, complete with the matching BO-soaked armpits.
I wonder what’s perfume Catherine wears. I bet she smells gorgeous.

eta: I wonder if the children get to stay up a bit later and see her getting all dressed up. Can you imagine!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

ChipDex

VIP Member

he refused to go anywhere near the couple - such a dickhead!
And IMO that's why he's not fit to be a CoS, and deputise for KC3. As a HoS you have to deal with all sorts, and maintain a pleasant, professional facade at all times. He's way too temperamental and immature for such an important role.

After all, this is the man who basically expected the entire country to revolve around his love life, and adapt and change to keep his missus happy.

• Sick
  • Heart

Xales

VIP Member
They all looked so good last night.

Can you imagine H there. That stupid stubble, messy hair/neck, unironed ill fitting clothes, holes in his shoes & M in that red dress fake tan lines on show, unbrushed wig and spilling out all over.

• Haha
  • Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Let's not fallout but I think Gyles is a bullshit artist; wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. The kind of person who likes to, let's say, 'embellish'.
Maybe, but his embellishments will be less or at the most on a par with what the Gruesomes spew out.

I'm just relishing the thought that there are probably things in this book which Haz has included in his book which he thought were exclusive and Gyles has got in first and, as my friend would say, has just pissed on Haz's chips! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart