Harry & Meghan #265 Now is the winter of our discount Duke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gloria Steinem supports Amber Heard after she lost Johnny Depp trial https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...Johnny-Depp.html?ito=native_share_article-top

We are one degree of separation from our predictions of a Turd Markle pair-up becoming reality, folks
At which point the Hadron Collider will create a black hole and ingest the whole of our wretched humanity
Oh the two are already entwined.
All it takes is a Labour government for it to really kick off.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Honestly the editor has not done a very good job at all with these podcasts because they have left sentences unfinished and some sentences do not make sense as emphasized in the point above, as a result of this the podcast does not flow in a natural way and it is not normal for 2 people who are talking to have footage that is spliced together to make it seem like they were having a conversation with each other when they obviously weren't and it doesn't make any sense why Meghan hasn't interviewed some guests but has interviewed others.

They probably wanted to edit all the word salad so listeners wouldn't have to wade through all the nonsense speak, and even the fans turning off. Can you imagine how bad it must of been.

The only problem was when they got started they lost the will and didn't know what the she was talking about.
Even still may be Smeg edited it herself.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Just found this 😡
Of to work so haven't watched, skipped and watched about 3 mins of some bloke ragging that the Royals are nuts, Smeg got no help what so ever ....😡
This is what they've been up to. Just in time for Earth shot. Nice 😡
F'ing wankers

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Here's the website where the pics can be found:

But then there's this:

MistyWoods thank you for finding those. It was the first one I saw.
I think I read somewhere Catherine had the same dress in a different colour.

I notice that some of the shots show the dress in a satin finish and a brighter pink.
Yet the photos thru the windscreen and Archie's christening the dress looks lighter and in a lighter pink. Also the dress is described as having a pencil shaped skirt to it. A bit hard to see with Catherine sitting whether it's been slightly changed.
May be done in different material to the one in 2011.

Could the christening photo be taken from a screen as glass seems to change the colour slightly and there is no sheen on the dress.

Reactions: 15

Just found this 😡
Of to work so haven't watched, skipped and watched about 3 mins of some bloke ragging that the Royals are nuts, Smeg got no help what so ever ....😡
F'ing wankers
Just braved the TMZ FB and Twitter pages and most of the comments are against this program and are asking if H and M paid them.I was pleasantly surprised

Reactions: 23

This is why (ok, not just this, but this is a good example) I believe she is really stupid, unsophisticated and honestly without vision: if sometimes, in her own words (ahem, engagement interview), she makes great roast chicken - *allegedly* after being Cory's taste-tester, why then instead of saying "I make a mean roast chicken" she needs to project herself, copying William, by going after the "Mean Bolognese" thing. So petty, so small, so undignified. This is why she gets caught lying. The truth, HER actual truth, is never good enough for HER and she needs to impersonate others characters/actions to feel confident.

If she didn't have the track record of *allegedly* hurting so many people, I could almost feel sorry for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Just found this 😡
F'ing wankers
Yes, that's the one.

So having set up how it's a "1000 year old institution" unable to change... apparently because Meghan says she is a feminist... Errr?
They then start blathering on about how Harry was a party-boy *screech*
Wait a minute...

They then start blathering on about how Harry was a party-boy.
You mean when he was the most popular royal (in the UK) ... according to polls...

My favourite bit...
(before I lost the will to live)
... was when they showed a clip from a CBS interview in which they asked Harry "if he wasn't a Royal what would he like to do?"
To which Harry says - living in Africa - doing something with conservation or humanitarian work - you know whatever....

No Harry...
You missed the part about "If you weren't a Royal."

First off you wouldn't be here...
(and Lord knows there are many who wish you weren't)
... because the egg of you dead mother...
(did he mention it was Diana)
... wouldn't have been fertilized by your father...
(yes, yes, I know you are an orphan without a family)
... after one two many gin and lemons....
(or more likely when William had stopped blahing)
(as happens with most second kids)

And secondly, if you weren't a Royal...
With your qualifications you would have got nowhere near the army...
(Certainly you wouldn't have been an officer)
(Without going through the boy soldier route and working your lazy arse off
)
And the closest you'd have got to Africa is Benidorm...
Assuming you stayed out of prison...

Not that it matters anyway...
Because as has already been pointed out...
... you Harry (and every other living organism in the universe (known and unknown)) is here only because of the miraculous combination of life-forces that happened to coalesce at a specific moment in time....

And frankly Harry..
(you total waste of space and drainpipe trousers)...
... If you were really so keen on wildlife in Africa, you have gone off and done it.

In exactly the same way as would win a gold medal on the asymmetric bars whenever I watch the Olympics.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
What was Gerald Ford's wife known for? drugs? alcohol? So he's implying he's in rehab?
I’m confused … If he is in a clinic when did he go there? After the Hawaii trip ? or is it something bizarre.. Harry like Padre Pio can bilocate , be in two places at once😂 I jest of course… hints leaving us hanging are just not good enough!!

Betty Ford clinic deals with drug and alcohol dependancy …. If I had to hear Markle droning on every day I would take whatever numbed that noise😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes, that's the one.

So having set up how it's a "1000 year old institution" unable to change... apparently because Meghan says she is a feminist... Errr?
They then start blathering on about how Harry was a party-boy *screech*
Wait a minute...

They then start blathering on about how Harry was a party-boy.
You mean when he was the most popular royal (in the UK) ... according to polls...

My favourite bit...
(before I lost the will to live)
... was when they showed a clip from a CBS interview in which they asked Harry "if he wasn't a Royal what would he like to do?"
To which Harry says - living in Africa - doing something with conservation or humanitarian work - you know whatever....

No Harry...
You missed the part about "If you weren't a Royal."

First off you wouldn't be here...
(and Lord knows there are many who wish you weren't)
... because the egg of you dead mother...
(did he mention it was Diana)
... wouldn't have been fertilized by your father...
(yes, yes, I know you are an orphan without a family)
... after one two many gin and lemons....
(or more likely when William had stopped blahing)
(as happens with most second kids)

And secondly, if you weren't a Royal...
With your qualifications you would have got nowhere near the army...
(Certainly you wouldn't have been an officer)
(Without going through the boy soldier route and working your lazy arse off
)
And the closest you'd have got to Africa is Benidorm...
Assuming you stayed out of prison...

Not that it matters anyway...
Because as has already been pointed out...
... you Harry (and every other living organism in the universe (known and unknown)) is here only because of the miraculous combination of life-forces that happened to coalesce at a specific moment in time....

And frankly Harry..
(you total waste of space and drainpipe trousers)...
... If you were really so keen on wildlife in Africa, you have gone off and done it.

In exactly the same way as would win a gold medal on the asymmetric bars whenever I watch the Olympics.
That is a good post. It exemplifies how spectacularly unaware and self obsessed he is. Yes we all have millions and want to vaguely duck off to Africa, Harry. Calling ourselves Mr, Miss or Mrs.

Let's see if we get past the nearest gazelle.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Advancing global dialogue about mental health...?

But Harry is like a scratched record "my muvver" and Meghan said she couldn't reach out.
And Hasno, William and Catherine started a mental health charity BEFORE Hasno met TW! Sullying the Kennedy name here AND devaluing awards which, before, appeared genuine, not bought.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She a Kennedy and (like all the Kennedy family) hates the British!

She’s a bigger bleep than the bleep! :mad:
Is that true!! I have never thought before that Kennedys hate British people.

I don't hate the Kennedys, not sure why they would hate me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Jameela does this a lot. Creates a fuss any time anyone calls her out or argues with her or unfollows her. Many of her followers are quite deranged and do pile on. Though many times they misunderstand the comments. Very bright bunch.

Not exactly shocked at either piece of info, but definitely marvelling at the audacity.

Anyway, found this article. This is one of the more pro-Smegs publications, though it usually carries rehashes/press releases only.

Screenshot_20221117-133649.png

Screenshot_20221117-133645.png

It must be all the yoga she does, for her to be able to reach like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.