Harry & Meghan #265 Now is the winter of our discount Duke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jameela does this a lot. Creates a fuss any time anyone calls her out or argues with her or unfollows her. Many of her followers are quite deranged and do pile on. Though many times they misunderstand the comments. Very bright bunch.

Not exactly shocked at either piece of info, but definitely marvelling at the audacity.

Anyway, found this article. This is one of the more pro-Smegs publications, though it usually carries rehashes/press releases only.

View attachment 1737202

View attachment 1737203

It must be all the yoga she does, for her to be able to reach like this.
Charles and Camilla are wearing the same outfits from the “christening .” I wonder when these were taken.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
TMZ has released a doco. The Royal Grift has posted it on YouTube because many of us overseas people can’t access TMZ. Royal Grift is only leaving it up on YT for 24 hrs to not go against any copyright issues. TRG will be posting it again with some analysis tomorrow. It’s a FULL ON positive propaganda PR bought doc. I only lasted a few minutes 🤢.
edit: went back and checked… DA has posted this a page back. I’ll leave my post here as I have the info about how long it will be on YT.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Charles and Camilla are wearing the same outfits from the “christening .” I wonder when these were taken.
Oooh I didn't notice that. The article just says that the pic is from 2018.

ETA: So annoyed that it was Catherine who spearheaded Heads Together, and they let Sparry in on that and even let him take the lead at times. And now he's behaving like it was his project alone, and somehow Smegs who wasn't on anyone's radar at the time was the inspiration/catalyst/the one who made the project what it was?!

I'm definitely triggered 😤

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Is that true!! I have never thought before that Kennedys hate British people.

I don't hate the Kennedys, not sure why they would hate me.
I don’t think the Kennedy’s hate the british tbh. Also there are a lot of them and these days they are not aligned. Kerry, the one leading this Ripple Award, has already been criticized by her own brother RFK Jr. I think that Caroline Kennedy has been confirmed to attend Earthshot Awards in Boston. And she is the one Kennedy that matters these days.

If you want a parallel with the Royal Family, it would be like MeMe getting an award by Beatrice or Eugenie and William RSVP to the Earthshot. 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oooh I didn't notice that. The article just says that the pic is from 2018.

ETA: So annoyed that it was Catherine who spearheaded Heads Together, and they let Sparry in on that and even let him take the lead at times. And now he's behaving like it was his project alone, and somehow Smegs who wasn't on anyone's radar at the time was the inspiration/catalyst/the one who made the project what it was?!

I'm definitely triggered 😤
Don't Heads Together have an ap based counseling service?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t think the Kennedy’s hate the british tbh. Also there are a lot of them and these days they are not aligned. Kerry, the one leading this Ripple Award, has already been criticized by her own brother RFK Jr. I think that Caroline Kennedy has been confirmed to attend Earthshot Awards in Boston. And she is the one Kennedy that matters these days.

If you want a parallel with the Royal Family, it would be like MeMe getting an award by Beatrice or Eugenie and William RSVP to the Earthshot. 😬
Caroline has been at odds with other Kennedys over their behaviour. You can see why she might gravitate towards William and his projects. They share a sense of dignity and responsibility, and she still officially represents her country.

And why some of the others, not of the JFK line, might lean towards Hazza.

And Caroline is promoting Earthshot in her official capacity, not just as a Kennedy.

Screenshot_20221117-102420_kindlephoto-53942866.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Kick Kennedy was married to Billy Cavendish the Heir to the Duke of Devonshire. He died before they had children she subsequently remarried yet also died tragically.
Papa Joe Kennedy was US Ambassador to Britain; several of the daughters were presented as debs. The family lived in England between WW1 & 2. I wouldn't say they hated the Brits but as Irish Catholics they'd have hardly blessed that union if they were that anti. They were practically new money at the time and couldn't afford to make waves. ALLEGEDLY all the Kennedy men bedded Marilyn Monroe; Papa Joe was a notorious cheater & Hollywood financier among his many endeavors. Total tomcat and privileged misogynist.

Reactions: 20
or spray tan it in TW case
And spray it with some of those VIP poo drops to disguise the smell of what it really is! (or some of Princess Di's favourite perfume!)

ETA - is it too early for my Christmas hat?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.