Harry & Meghan #265 Now is the winter of our discount Duke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a bit confused as to how Kerry Kennedy thinks the Harkles showed the Royals the error of there ways...

I mean sure they had their ideas....
But I can't see Anne writing on bananas...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
HarryMarkle WordPress. Always a good read. Does the shade at the end suggest H is using?

What was Gerald Ford's wife known for? drugs? alcohol? So he's implying he's in rehab?

Reactions: 20
I'm a bit confused as to how Kerry Kennedy thinks the Harkles showed the Royals the error of there ways...

It's absolute rubbish, it just shows that some people think of a monarchy being about showbiz and hurt feelings whereas it's a constitutional monarchy here and acting as HoS. I prefer the calm of W&C.

H&M don't care at all about the British public. Actually I do think they think they are redistributing wealth. Only they have a blind spot that this doesn't extend to themselves.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
1668642094199.png
1668642130987.png
1668642197493.png
1668642365191.png
1668642459222.png
1668642517626.png
1668642642001.png

The GQ red carpet.
Who looks like they don't belong?

What would our precious Sméagol have worn? Oh Chita, if only you could find it in your heart to create an image of Sméagol wearing any of these outfits it would be wonderful. If you enlarge the first picture there is nipple showing, and oh the shoes the gal in silver is wearing were simply designed with Sméagol in mind.

PS:

1668642718683.png
1668642975096.png

Who wore it better?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Kerry is spouting their narrative that plays well here in the US… everyone I know totally believes it.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Also does the idiot KK know that William and Catherine literally started a mental health charity with concrete initiatives which have actually helped people? They have not just blathered on about their own issues, they have actually done something for other people.

And if H&M had to leave to literally save their own lives and teach the family a lesson, why are they clinging to their titles with every finger and toenail?

The Kennedys have long disgusted me. Kerry was married to hat creep Andrew Cuomo and her sister Courtney was married to an IRA terroriat and RFK Jr is an anti vaxxed nut (not just the Covid vaccine, but all vaccines)

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
It's absolute rubbish, it just shows that some people think of a monarchy being about showbiz and hurt feelings whereas it's a constitutional monarchy here and acting as HoS. I prefer the calm of W&C.

H&M don't care at all about the British public. Actually I do think they think they are redistributing wealth. Only they have a blind spot that this doesn't extend to themselves.
The Kennedy's have always tended to weep at Danny Boy... so it comes as no surprise that she should be deluded about the royal family.
It is a bit odd that she contrasts it with 1960's South Africa - given the part the CIA played in the arrest of Mandela.

Perhaps the aim is to paint Britain as an apartheid state, just like the apartheid state the British Empire created in South Africa (added for irony).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Catherine looks far too big in that picture. Compare her with Camilla…I know Catherine is taller than Camilla but good grief. There’s no reflection of Dorito, either.
And both Camilla and Catherine look much taller than Harry! Some things could be lens distortion but this wasn’t taken with a flip phone.

Reactions: 20
Thank you for your detailed explanation. My only question is has TP gone on record as stating that he believes in intersectionality?
OFF TOPIC
No, he hasn’t, but imho it’s just the unwritten but accepted position. Some people more broadly in this group, esp people like Sugars, are just too thick to understand let alone articulate it. To them, it’s just as simple as goodies and baddies. The more intelligent don’t express this tenet as it would appear too biased, too black and white, however it’s pretty evident when you watch them on the far edges of politics. Many adherents might even deny it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The Kennedys have long disgusted me. Kerry was married to hat creep Andrew Cuomo and her sister was married to an IRA terroriat
This is partly why alarm bells rang with me when Bower laid out the John Fitzpatrick connection.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This is partly why alarm bells rang with me when Bower laid out the John Fitzpatrick connection.
Some hard out Irish Republicans love Meghan because she has “taken it to the British Royals’. Britain was Ireland’s oppressor - stole their lands etc! I say this as someone who is predominantly Irish Catholic and whose forbears were active IRA even. Maybe some of the Kennedys don’t care for the BRF. Biden doesn’t seem to have much time for Britain either. Funnily enough it’s the Irish in USA who are more rigid in this mindset.

• Heart
This is quite disturbing it is as if there is a deliberate attempt to cause racial tension like the world does not have enough tit going on , And as for Tyler Perry I believe He could be one of a few who is bankrolling the the cali twunts
Unbelievable after they supposedly treated his staff like crap.

Reactions: 25
Some hard out Irish Republicans love Meghan because she has “taken it to the British Royals’. Britain was Ireland’s oppressor - stole their lands etc! I say this as someone who is predominantly Irish Catholic and whose forbears were active IRA even. Maybe some of the Kennedys don’t care for the BRF. Biden doesn’t seem to have much time for Britain either. Funnily enough it’s the Irish in USA who are more rigid in this mindset.
This generation is just saying whatever they have to in order to grift on the previous ones. The previous ones had ZERO problem with the British royals or the aristocracy. Kit Kennedy married a Marquess and Rosemary was presented to George VI and the QM as a debutante pre-lobotomy.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What was Gerald Ford's wife known for? drugs? alcohol? So he's implying he's in rehab?
Ford's wife was addicted to alcohol and apparently the medication she took for arthritis, I think. She founded the Betty Ford Center to treat women with addictions. Sounds like there might be a bit of shade at Hazzno being thrown.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
AFAIK the Bidens do not like the BRF at all - his mother? told him to never bow and never be kind to them. I am sure they would all swallow the H&M narrative of the oppressed by the BRF nonsense they spew - as a lot of people do - just like a lot of people here in the USA believe the BRF had Saint Diana murdered.

The only person I know who sees through their tit is my longtime uni friend who is a black American who has dealt with real racism.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Just to let you know that I’m on countdown to becoming a VIP!
So if you could get the lounge tidied and the glasses washed, I’ll bring some Prosecco and nibbles when I get there.
I got there in September and it was a shambles. That place isn't what it's cracked up to be. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
AFAIK the Bidens do not like the BRF at all - his mother? told him to never bow and never be kind to them. I am sure they would all swallow the H&M narrative of the oppressed by the BRF nonsense they spew - as a lot of people do - just like a lot of people here in the USA believe the BRF had Saint Diana murdered.

The only person I know who sees through their tit is my longtime uni friend who is a black American who has dealt with real racism.
So they don’t know about the drunk driver and no seatbelt then?

• Haha
  • Heart
That’s my take on it. The Betty Ford Clinic was started by her and has treated thousands of actors, actresses and anyone else who needs help. If he’s there, then good on him. Maybe it’s a step in a positive direction for him. A clear head opens your eyes to the craziness in your life. He’ll always be as dense as a box of hammers, and I’m wondering too, if his Dad said “start w/sobering up, stay clean for 6 months and we’ll go from there.” Who knows. He’s an idiot, but if he is in The Betty Ford Clinic, that’s a good thing, and anyone who knows anyone or who has had a family member fucked up because of drugs and alcohol, you will get the importance (and necessity) of this (if true.)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.