Harry & Meghan #265 Now is the winter of our discount Duke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wondering whether instead of going into a sober up clinic, Harry has been given a Meghan ordered lobotomy to remove any semblance of the last remnants of a cognitive functioning brain. She’d love to rid him of that downcast mouth, that sulky demeanour he assumes sometimes when she’s all beaming smiles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Princess Eugenie is extremely stupid for having befriended Markle. Markle has just invited Jamila whatever who repeatedly called Prince Andrew a Pe#edo

Markle has no loyalties. She will throw her own father under the bus, daft York's have learnt the hard way
didn't Jameela spread hate about Caroline Flack (the presenter) and then Caroline killed herself

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Some hard out Irish Republicans love Meghan because she has “taken it to the British Royals’. Britain was Ireland’s oppressor - stole their lands etc! I say this as someone who is predominantly Irish Catholic and whose forbears were active IRA even. Maybe some of the Kennedys don’t care for the BRF. Biden doesn’t seem to have much time for Britain either. Funnily enough it’s the Irish in USA who are more rigid in this mindset.
I agree, and why I quoted earlier, "when the Irish leave Ireland..."

The funny thing is, I was recently listening to a podcast in which Americans were tracing there ancestors... and guess what?
They were all from Ireland...
(well except those that were part Cherokee)...
So after rolling my eyes at the idea of John or Mary So-and-So who at some point was in Ulster (we'll skip the part about them being born in Lincolnshire)... was somehow Irish...
and the outlandish tales of daring do against the British in the War of Independence/American Revolution...
John or Mary So-and-So decided to celebrate their Irish heritage by founding the town of Chipping Sodbury (or some equally obvious English name), on the banks of the Mersey creek, in Noel Coward county.... or whatever.
It is really rather silly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I agree, and why I quoted earlier, "when the Irish leave Ireland..."

The funny thing is, I was recently listening to a podcast in which Americans were tracing there ancestors... and guess what?
They were all from Ireland...
(well except those that were part Cherokee)...
So after rolling my eyes at the idea of John or Mary So-and-So who at some point was in Ulster (we'll skip the part about them being born in Lincolnshire)... was somehow Irish...
and the outlandish tales of daring do against the British in the War of Independence/American Revolution...
John or Mary So-and-So decided to celebrate their Irish heritage by founding the town of Chipping Sodbury (or some equally obvious English name), on the banks of the Mersey creek, in Noel Coward county.... or whatever.
It is really rather silly.
Funny, because I’m actually half Irish/half Cherokee! I always joke the Irish side wants to get drunk and fight you, and the Cherokee side can’t handle the Fire Water and wants to smoke a peace pipe w/you!! 🤣
None of it really matters to me as I just call myself ‘Murican!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
There are photos in the media of the ‘stars’ arriving - she isn’t there as far as I can see. But of course if she is then she will arrive last and expect a huge standing ovation and lots of bowing and scraping - Tom Daly is rocking a handbag 🐈⬛ Which looks like a cat - must go to Specsavers
Tom and His creepy husband can duck right off. Odious oiks the pair of them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I read that as Hip Replacement.
Is that what you really meant Dan?

I wonder if the Ho deliberately put Catherine in this totally unsuitable pink mini-skirted Catherine Walker suit? No way would she have worn pink to a boy's christening, so the Ho was free to Photoshop what she wanted. Catherine's face onto another body or whatever, with the ridiculous headband.
The Ho had endless suitable clothes to Photoshop Catherine in, and she chose this.
Likely this suit doesn't even belong to the DoC, was too short and the Ho probably did this to make Catherine look inappropriate to the world. A sly disrespect. And the Spencer sisters with their trilby and odd hats too.

I think Camilla's necklace has been shortened in the Fark photo, as its unlikely she'd have two priceless strands the same but one a bit shorter?

I haven't, I've only got one Burmese sapphire and Indonesian 3-strand exquisite heirloom, a gift from Mountbatten set with Star of India 43 carat flawless diamond clasp....etc etc...
I thought the same thing about Catherine's dress at Archie's christening so I Googled it.
An article came up that Catherine had worn it before. It was to HMQ's Christmas luncheon back in 2018.
The only photos that I could find were when the guests are in their cars.
Catherine has her hair down but I think I can just make out the top of the bow.

I cannot copy the photos and post on the mobile.
Also tech challenged.

Reactions: 18
Funny, because I’m actually half Irish/half Cherokee! I always joke the Irish side wants to get drunk and fight you, and the Cherokee side can’t handle the Fire Water and wants to smoke a peace pipe w/you!! 🤣
None of it really matters to me as I just call myself ‘Murican!
As they say in Passport to Pimlico...

" Don't you come that stuff, Jim Garland! We always were English, and we'll always be English, and it's just because we are English that we're sticking up for our rights to be Burgundians!"

:)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought the same thing about Catherine's dress at Archie's christening so I Googled it.
An article came up that Catherine had worn it before. It was to HMQ's Christmas luncheon back in 2018.
The only photos that I could find were when the guests are in their cars.
Catherine has her hair down but I think I can just make out the top of the bow.

I cannot copy the photos and post on the mobile.
Also tech challenged.
Here's the website where the pics can be found:

But then there's this:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If the Monarch is immune from prosecution maybe Counsellors of State who stand in for the the Monarch are also immune? If so, such protection might prevent the Stoat from being prosecuted for dodgy accounting, keep the press off his back, and keep him out of court if Sam's successful.
Are you feeling any better Dan Dan?
I don’t think so. If he is NOT in the UK he cannot be a CoS. There would be no point to have a CoS in a foreign country since one of the points of having a COS is if the monarch is in a foreign country they can act on the monarch behalf. So there is no way he would qualify for diplomatic immunity if he is residing the US as a Private person.

WTAF is Kerry Kennedy smoking? This is disgusting
Maybe Kerry has tippled too much of the ripple 🍷🍾🍸🍷🚬🚬💊💊💊😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫

Her Non-Royal High-ness 😂

Megalomania. It's right there in the name 😋 All the waters in Bath couldn't begin to cure what's wrong with her brain.

So the Kennedys have picked their side? These two over the BRF?
No just the delusional Kennedy who is living off her daddy’s name

What was Gerald Ford's wife known for? drugs? alcohol? So he's implying he's in rehab?
Alcohol

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Some hard out Irish Republicans love Meghan because she has “taken it to the British Royals’. Britain was Ireland’s oppressor - stole their lands etc! I say this as someone who is predominantly Irish Catholic and whose forbears were active IRA even. Maybe some of the Kennedys don’t care for the BRF. Biden doesn’t seem to have much time for Britain either. Funnily enough it’s the Irish in USA who are more rigid in this mindset.
My husband is first generation Irish American. He rolls his eyeballs at the Royal Family and my interest in them lol! I always got a kick out of Rose Kennedy’s violent reaction when her daughter Katherine married the son of the Duke of Devonshire. From that point on, her daughter was dead to her. Old Joe must have donated a ton of money to become the Ambassador to the Court of St James. I bet that Rose thought it was just swell that her kids were hobnobbing with the rich and the titled. What she didn’t count on was her daughter marrying one of them. When she died in a crash after the war, Rose wouldn’t even go to the funeral. The Duke came up with the kindest solution for her resting place. She is buried next to her husband Billy Cavendish who died in the war. Old Joe showed up for the funera, but not Rose. When JFK was in England, while President, he took a side trip to see her grave. It was all kept hush hush at the time probably because his mother was still alive.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I just stumbled upon the TMZ documentary via the Royal Grift...

I got as far as "a thousand year old monarchy"....

I wish people would stop this...

Yes fine the English and Scots monarchs are ancient, and can be traced back more than a thousand years...
(indeed one of my favourite stories is about the Saxon king who was late either his coronation or his wedding because he was shagging is wife and her mum)
... but let's face it "the thousand year old institution" is Trigger's broom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I got there in September and it was a shambles. That place isn't what it's cracked up to be. :ROFLMAO:
Well done. I was hoping to make VIP by Xmas but life is taking over at the moment.

However, on topic, I was delighted to see #MeghanMarkleExposed and #MeghanMarkleIsToxic trending on Twitter yesteday.

Good old Elon!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.