Harry & Meghan #264 "Whip Smart" Meg failed the test, wish she'd give her lies a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Tattling chums

I came across these and I don't think they've been posted here before - I can't find them in the Wiki but apologies to @JAR21 if I've missed them. It's very satisfying that stuff like this is now being widely reported - okay it's online and not in the MSM, but still...

The first is about The Cut article: how Smegs kept the journalist waiting outside for an hour, how neither she nor her publicist realised the journalist's article was taking the piss until way later, and how it resulted in the journalist being sacked / put on unpaid leave - presumably at Smegs' demand. Also that she was furious that she wasn't allowed to go to Balmoral on the day the Queen died.

Redoing the Variety interview, throwing a black woman under the bus, and the plane crash theory... this is how Meghan Markle's week went — EXPOSINGSMG

The second one is about sleb yachting, and Smegs gets an honourable mention! Apparently, it's extremely lucrative not only financially, but especially in terms of networking and forming connections that can further the yachters' careers. On that note, it speaks volumes that despite the money and networking opportunities, Smegs had no real assets before JCMH and her career was limited to a supporting part in a cable TV channel outside the US, which I understand her character was about to be written out of. Re the money, it's no secret that she's extravagant but you'd think at her age she'd have matured a little, and she'd be spending on stuff that hold its value. She's like an immature teenager who splurges on tat that's in the bin by the end of the week.
Dark Hollywood: Yachting... what is it and who does it? — EXPOSINGSMG

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Something from tiktok that reminds me of KC3's interactions with the public. That same twinkle of the eye I think:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Not surprising....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I have had those bosses, and honestly, duck them. The Squad will drop acid pee on them. 😠

How are you doing now? Have you eaten/drank something nice yet?

ETA: 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Doubt she'll leave him before it kicks in, or maybe she'll demand Flatpack support based on that inheritance. 🤷 whether it's legally possible or not, she won't care. She'll probably think that the RF will still give her whatever she wants.
Oh yeah, you’re right, she’ll be able to get her grasping claws on it either way. Christ Harry really has been fully Markled.

Ah thank you! Acid pee drop would be a perfect response, thank you so much. I just had a small, tasty curry which will hopefully help galvanise the healing process 🍛🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Funny how his attitude to his father only changed since TW

When Diana died, Charles went to Paris to retrieve her and bring her back home. (Big mouth Charles Spencer for one) He didn't have to do that and there were others who could have done it. At the time, I thought it was very sweet of him to bring home the mother of his children.

Not surprising....
Probably not an MD. There are RN's who work at spas who do this. On paper, there is so-called supervision by an overseeing MD. Not dissing the RN at all, it's just that I think that is what is happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Hi Tattling chums

I came across these and I don't think they've been posted here before - I can't find them in the Wiki but apologies to @JAR21 if I've missed them. It's very satisfying that stuff like this is now being widely reported - okay it's online and not in the MSM, but still...

The first is about The Cut article: how Smegs kept the journalist waiting outside for an hour, how neither she nor her publicist realised the journalist's article was taking the piss until way later, and how it resulted in the journalist being sacked / put on unpaid leave - presumably at Smegs' demand. Also that she was furious that she wasn't allowed to go to Balmoral on the day the Queen died.

Redoing the Variety interview, throwing a black woman under the bus, and the plane crash theory... this is how Meghan Markle's week went — EXPOSINGSMG

The second one is about sleb yachting, and Smegs gets an honourable mention! Apparently, it's extremely lucrative not only financially, but especially in terms of networking and forming connections that can further the yachters' careers. On that note, it speaks volumes that despite the money and networking opportunities, Smegs had no real assets before JCMH and her career was limited to a supporting part in a cable TV channel outside the US, which I understand her character was about to be written out of. Re the money, it's no secret that she's extravagant but you'd think at her age she'd have matured a little, and she'd be spending on stuff that hold its value. She's like an immature teenager who splurges on tat that's in the bin by the end of the week.
Dark Hollywood: Yachting... what is it and who does it? — EXPOSINGSMG
Her extravagance is nonsensical. She buys expensive designer clothing that doesn't fit or look good. She loves these itty bitty pieces of jewelry that look like they are for a 12 year old, but have the price point for an adult. She obviously spends on her face and hair and still looks like a hot mess. There is no polish to her look. The guys that want to be seen with actresses expect some polish and finesse. The only reason these guys go after these girls is because they are good looking first and foremost and they want to be envied. The sex usually comes second. She has nothing. At best she would appear to the rich guy's junior assistant.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I have had those bosses, and honestly, duck them. The Squad will drop acid pee on them. 😠

How are you doing now? Have you eaten/drank something nice yet?

ETA: 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Doubt she'll leave him before it kicks in, or maybe she'll demand Flatpack support based on that inheritance. 🤷 whether it's legally possible or not, she won't care. She'll probably think that the RF will still give her whatever she wants.

I don’t think she will leave him yet she’s nothing without him.. she’s a tit actress.. tit at being royal.. tit at everything.. plus the flat packs haven’t for their titles yet.. if they exist. she’s in for a huge shock she didn’t get the tiara remember 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Bookworm. Highlights the similarities of H's book and the one KC did years ago. Also, disagrees with Angela Levin who said that KC cannot remove titles. Sue Smith also disagreed with AL.

Thanks Lady Muck.
Bookworm is suffering from Royal Fatigue and intensely dislikes Meghan.
She's not a fan of KC. Not fussed about Camilla, but adores the rest of the RF.
She adored Her Majesty and Prince Philip.

Stressed that she intends to be fair even to those she dislikes.
She tried to analyse why she feels negative and stressed about the RF as she's always been interested in them.
Will continue to call out H's lies and analyse them.
She's annoyed that the media is telling us that H's memoir will damage to the Royal Family and King Charles, and spoil his coronation. Bookworm doesn't give a rat's what it does to KC, because in her opinion it will be Karma.

PC co-operated with a Jonathan Dimbleby book "The Prince Of Wales" which was published during HM's and PP's historic tour to Russia. The Dimbleby book dominated the headlines and took the spotlight off his parents' tour.
PC set up an alternative court-in-waiting, just like Harry tried in the US.

Bookworm read a couple of excerpts from the Dimbleby book. PC said how he was neglected at home and at school. His parents neglected him and didn't understand him, and his memories were unhappy. PC was 45 or 46 at the time of his interviews with Dimbleby. An adult, but indulging in a whinge-fest. Bookworm therefore says how can KC blame his son when he did exactly the same thing? She has no sympathy, hence the Karma.

KC's sale of HM's racehorses she thinks is greedy and he will pocket the money. Talked about paying no IHT. He's selfish and narcissic when people are struggling with heating bills.

Angela Levin is wrong that KC can't remove the titles and that it's up to Parliament. It's up to the King to give his approval for Parliament to do this. She doesn't believe that AL doesn't know the difference, that what she said is not true, so why is she talking rubbish? Title removal has been done before and can be done again.
Bookworm is going to concentrate on research for a while.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Aren't inherited monies/trusts excluded from any divorce financial settlement (QM, PP,TQ) and only the money/property earned by them since Megxit would be considered? İ guess TRF will step in with some kind of trust for the kids if they exist but İ don't see how they could pay her off to the tune she thinks she is worth - look at Fergie, and even Diana who was the mother of a future King and not hostile to the Monarchy. Personally İ don't think any kind of payoff or NDA will ever keep her trap shut. She can't help herself. İf she stays with Haz then İ think she will access inherited money through still being married to him in the same way she has accessed Prncess Diana's wealth. You know, the millions that Haz told Orca he had to use because KC stopped giving him pocket money.
If she goes for broke, as I m sure she will, (I’ve never known a more salacious, greedy, money hungry slapper) she’ll be even more vilified and detested if that’s at all possible.
Oh dear, what a pity. Shame, never mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This is spot on. When they met, Sparry was the most popular royal after the Queen. She thought she’d hit the jackpot bagging the one she thought everyone wanted, and she thought she’d piggyback off his popularity to launch her own world domination ambitions. But Smeg being Smeg she managed to Markle them both. Instead of her becoming wildly popular she’s encouraged and exposed Sparry’s nasty side and turned them both into pariahs. They’ve pretty much lost the royal connection, alienated Hollywood and no one of any consequence wants anything to do with them.
And it couldn't happen to a nicer nastier pair of lovebirds cunts! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thanks Lady Muck.

She tried to analyse why she feels negative and stressed about the RF as she's always been interested in them.
She's annoyed that the media is telling us that H's memoir will damage to the Royal Family and King Charles, and spoil his coronation. Bookworm doesn't give a rat's what it does to KC, because in her opinion it will be Karma.

PC co-operated with a Jonathan Dimbleby book "The Prince Of Wales" which was published during HM's and PP's historic tour to Russia. The Dimbleby book dominated the headlines and took the spotlight off his parents' tour.

Bookworm read a couple of excerpts from the Dimbleby book. PC said how he was neglected at home and at school. His parents neglected him and didn't understand him, and his memories were unhappy. PC was 45 or 46 at the time of his interviews with Dimbleby. An adult, but indulging in a whinge-fest. Bookworm therefore says how can KC blame his son when he did exactly the same thing? She has no sympathy, hence the Karma.

KC's sale of HM's racehorses she thinks is greedy and he will pocket the money. Talked about paying no IHT. He's selfish and narcissic when people are struggling with heating bills.

Angela Levin is wrong that KC can't remove the titles and that it's up to Parliament. It's up to the King to give his approval for Parliament to do this. She doesn't believe that AL doesn't know the difference, that what she said is not true, so why is she talking rubbish? Title removal has been done before and can be done again.
I was told by a horse person that TQ sold off horses every year and also replenished with new. I recall that years ago, she had many friends in the Kentucky horse community and she used to make private visits there to see her friends and make purchases. It was kept pretty quiet so she would have privacy. If Charles doesn't have that interest, and it is an expensive hobby, it makes sense that he will dissolve the stables altogether. I don't think it is a question of greed and more of practicality.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Thanks Lady Muck.

does Bookworm not realise that so called karma landing on Charles would damage the rest of the RF? Also, that excerpt of Charles being unhappy at school etc was known yonks before the book. Out of context here. The sale of the horses was inevitable, nobody else in the RF shared the Queen's interest to the same degree. The cost of keeping horses is prohibitive, I'm sure the sums will have been done. Just my opinion

Not surprising....
I looooooove the comments on this one! 😍😍😍😍

Two deserve a special mention:

1. " We know you're pushing 50, MarkedDown, give it up."

MarkedDown! 😂 Fabulous!

2. "Meghan needs to keep looking youthful for the paps - nobody else wants to look at her.

So great to see you enjoying your new life-style, Harry. Those TMZ pics that your wife set up are proof that you have truly arrived. Meghan was trolloping centre stage in all of them but it was clearly you monging about in the background in your elevator shoes!

It’s all such a far cry from your tacky wedding with all those fawning heads of state, presidents, assorted royals and your dearest Hollywood pals (all of whom you met for the first, and last time, that very day).

Now you are poised to replace Ben and Jennifer in paparazzi land. Harry, your high-end hallucinogens are way cooler then alky Ben’s booze and your ‘derelict’ look is so relatable. Your brother will be green with envy.

And if it’s true that you are ditching the witch then you might get an invite to ‘Love Island’ in their special ‘tit-for-brains, Fugly Seniors’ edition."

• Haha
  • Heart
I looooooove the comments on this one! 😍😍😍😍

Two deserve a special mention:

1. " We know you're pushing 50, MarkedDown, give it up."

MarkedDown! 😂 Fabulous!

2. "Meghan needs to keep looking youthful for the paps - nobody else wants to look at her.

So great to see you enjoying your new life-style, Harry. Those TMZ pics that your wife set up are proof that you have truly arrived. Meghan was trolloping centre stage in all of them but it was clearly you monging about in the background in your elevator shoes!

It’s all such a far cry from your tacky wedding with all those fawning heads of state, presidents, assorted royals and your dearest Hollywood pals (all of whom you met for the first, and last time, that very day).

Now you are poised to replace Ben and Jennifer in paparazzi land. Harry, your high-end hallucinogens are way cooler then alky Ben’s booze and your ‘derelict’ look is so relatable. Your brother will be green with envy.

And if it’s true that you are ditching the witch then you might get an invite to ‘Love Island’ in their special ‘tit-for-brains, Fugly Seniors’ edition."
People that fiddle with their faces eventually overdo it. Hello Madonna! Has anyone taken a look at her lately?Can't even talk about Michael and his sister. I recall in the days prior to Covid, going to the movies and being astonished when some known actress appeared on the screen and she was almost unrecognizable. Desperation goes hand in hand with this and it's not a good combination.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.