Harry & Meghan #264 "Whip Smart" Meg failed the test, wish she'd give her lies a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello everyone negative covid test this morning wooot I think after the podcast has dropped tomorrow the thread will liven up whilst I am waiting I am in the I'ma zelist celeb get me air time thread

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Hello everyone negative covid test this morning wooot I think after the podcast has dropped tomorrow the thread will liven up whilst I am waiting I am in the I'ma zelist celeb get me air time thread
Good news that you are negative. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thank you for the votes Tattlers 👑🙊 and thank you @lollipop_panda for the new Fred 🥰

I had a listen to both videos from TRG and Megan's Mole on the separation rumours, both have differing opinions and make good points....

I'm going for separation.... I think I'm more hopeful than anything!

I was thinking about the "kids".... If they are indeed born via surrogacy surely TRF can get around this revelation.... Surely they could have "been protecting Harry's MH" from his wife, in going along with the story? There's plenty out there now about her being a Narc etc and they felt compelled to go along with it for Harry's sakes? This is of course if they split and Harry returns home.

What are your thoughts Tattlers?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So low-key, "sources" have to make sure 'Hello' writes about it.

Smeggy and Mr Lustbucket on a date.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Bookworm. Highlights the similarities of H's book and the one KC did years ago. Also, disagrees with Angela Levin who said that KC cannot remove titles. Sue Smith also disagreed with AL.

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Oh is it this one?

”At night, it shifts into an energetic spot where Saw can cook the Burmese food of his youth while drawing inspiration from the incredible local ingredients. Come enjoy Tea Leaf Salad, Tandoori Chicken and Coconut Chickpea Curry, while sipping on classic cocktails, small production & responsibly-farmed wines and local craft beers“

It has a video of them tossing a salad - very appropriate 😄 Have they given them a Royal Warrant ? (Seems like a cafe to me)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh is it this one?

”At night, it shifts into an energetic spot where Saw can cook the Burmese food of his youth while drawing inspiration from the incredible local ingredients. Come enjoy Tea Leaf Salad, Tandoori Chicken and Coconut Chickpea Curry, while sipping on classic cocktails, small production & responsibly-farmed wines and local craft beers“

It has a video of them tossing a salad - very appropriate 😄 Have they given them a Royal Warrant ? (Seems like a cafe to me)
She probably tossed the cook off for a free dinner!

Saint bleeping Meghan my arse, her golden halo is her mangy,rancid,rotten crabridden, bucket minge beckoning all who go forth with a dire warning of Keep out, mined area.

What a load of pissing, bollocking,fucked up crass bleeding pretend jounalism, they are all start staring, fried brained fuckwitted ,certifiably, bleeding mad..

This book will be ridiculed and laughed at, hopefuly reduced to bog roll in the VIP room.

The Prince of Spare Pricks with his Sainted Shagbag of Shaggery

CUNTS!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Interesting how 43% has dropped from 10 to 20 in a day. I think the sugars are on a mission! 😆

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Oh is it this one?

Tea Leaf as in yer Cockerney Rhymin' Slang ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Yeah no reservations low key but had the whole area at Wimbledon emptied for her when she wasnt even in royal family, no pics allowed... who even believes this tit 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Thanks for the new thread and title :)

Latest smear campaign against William appears to be that he's banned from the school run because he flirts with the mums.

Monteshito must be getting seriously desperate :LOL:

Mike Tindall is the next victim of the sugars now he's on IACGMOOH. They're already accusing him of groping a woman and being nasty to a young actor when all I saw was him laughing 🙄 I would have laughed at the actor too but apparently that's a crime now.

The knice throwing from the sugars while Mike is in the jungle will be relentless.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Funny how there are never any "sources" that tell of them out somewhere with the kids (flatpacks)
They're not for outdoor use as they are heat and moisture-sensitive flatpacks made from the cheapest material possible. As flimsy as their parents' truths 🤫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.