Harry & Meghan #264 "Whip Smart" Meg failed the test, wish she'd give her lies a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Charles wearing a poppy in that photo?? But the other men are not??
“Charles looked smart in a navy suit, adding a pop of colour to his outfit with a pink Dianthus Devon Wizard.
HELLO! has noticed that Charles has worn the bright flower at his other grandchildren's christenings – Princess Charlotte's in July 2015 and Prince Louis' in July 2018. The flower grows in Charles' country home, Highgrove House, and the royal often likes to wear it in his buttonhole. Charles particularly likes scented plants and flowers which is why this one, which has a mildly clove-like fragrance, was a particularly fitting choice”

I watched a programme where he discussed his buttonhole, but cannot remember if it was with Alan Titchmarsh, he said he likes this as his buttonhole from his own garden.🌺

• Heart
Reactions: 24
When Harry and Meghan were at the Invictus Games I remember that many of Chris Allerton's photos were released to the media and I was curious to see if any of these photos were on his Instagram page and he has no photos of the Invictus Games on his page nor does he have any photos of Harry and Meghan at the Invictus Games, in fact he hasn't posted any photos on his Instagram page since the 11th of February which seems odd because as he was Harry and Meghan's official photographer at the Invictus Games you would think that he would have shared his photos on his Instagram but for some reason he hasn't posted a single photo from the event.
I wonder if h & m had copyright and that's why he hasn't posted any 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I wonder if h & m had copyright and that's why he hasn't posted any 🤷‍♀️
That could very well be the reason but it is strange that he didn't post any photos when the media posted several of his pictures throughout the Invictus Games, however, you would think that as he is one of Harry and Meghan's personal photographers they would have given him the copyright to post pictures from the event.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Right?

Now Diana is telling a 13 year old William about her "special friend" (after she called him AT SCHOOL by the way) And he goes "Do you HAVE to tell me these things?" :LOL: And she replies "Well, I thought you'd be happy for me" Like she is talking to her BFF.

Not gonna lie, I got teary eyed when little William was watching the panorama interview.

In my opinion, they are showing this. Especially with regards to William. They show just how much she thought of herself first instead of the kids. Even the Queen thinks of William when she doesn't (in the show).

Personally, I feel like Charles got away with a lot this season. He isn't unscathed. But it's definitely not what I expected.
So appreciate you, CutiePatootie, and Shushex, for watching and critiquing these episodes! I find it heartening that they sound to be not too harsh on the RF, and I just hope this continues for the remaining episodes so there’s no real groundwork narrative of horrible cruel RF being laid before the mysterious Netflix Greatest Lurve Story of the 21st Century and the Sparry memoirs are dropped. That’ll surely reduce their impact! 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Exactly this. It’s so easy to look back with hindsight but he was a huge star at the time and because of all the good stuff he did and his eccentricity, everyone looked past his
oddness. Only afterwards did we all realise that oddness was a thing of horror.

My best friend growing up was literally desperate to get on Jim’ll Fix It. She wrote just about every week but never got picked. Thank god because she has frankly humongous tits and by 11/12 had most women’s adult size. Had they ever accepted her on the show, she’d have been his ideal. It’s hideous to even think about and she felt horrorstruck when it all came out about him.

If any really did know the so called ‘open secret’ they should hang their heads in shame but I firmly believe that most, even those who knew him well like Charles, were completely ignorant. Men groping a girl’s bum was a regular thing back then and most probably wrote anything they heard off as just that. My first waitressing job I used to get felt up by drunk idiots about ten times a night! (No wonder I’ve never wanted men!🤣) It was that pre-Me Too culture that let Saville get away with so much. I wonder if Hazno and William ever met him? It must have been truly awful for people like Charles if they did, even where nothing happened but just knowing you’d let your children anywhere near a monster.
I read a short story by Irvine Welsh years before it was rumoured to be based on Savile. John Lydon tried to speak out as well. For the majority of the British public it was a huge shock however.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Was never a big Diana fan. Saddened that her paranoia was played upon by Bashir. That was a line that he shouldn't have crossed it was obvious she had an eating disorder and issues.

In some ways the ginger fud is similar with his public sulky behaviours. We all have tit days you dont tend to be publicly sullen just cos shtf in your life.

Reactions: 26
Was never a big Diana fan. Saddened that her paranoia was played upon by Bashir. That was a line that he shouldn't have crossed it was obvious she had an eating disorder and issues.

In some ways the ginger fud is similar with his public sulky behaviours. We all have tit days you dont tend to be publicly sullen just cos shtf in your life.
I always thought it was odd that the RF were accused of not understanding her beating disorder and depression.
Where were the Spencer’s at that time?
Her sister had an eating disorder at one pint. Did she support her?
And where was she when her brother’s first wife was obviously suffering from anorexia.
As he said..I was told to stick by my wife through thick and thin. I know she’s thick, now she is obviously thin (or words to that effect.)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
oh, after this season, seeing Di removed of her charities... kind of makes our Smegsy a benign annoyance. i feel bad for Diana, which i never envisioned myself to say. yet... she is the ultimate villain of the season, after PP.
This is what I mean ……. Hazno would be expecting his mother to be painted in a good light and at the mercy of the cruel RF, which would fit in perfectly with his narrative and I expect with what he is going to say in his memoirs.

Nutflux, by portraying her as the villain, has put a spoke in his wheel …… but of course it is a ‘work of fiction’ so he can’t complain. However, didn’t he tell James Corden when on the open top bus that he liked The Crown and thought it quite true to life. You can’t have your cake and eat it Hazno …………..

Reactions: 36
I always thought it was odd that the RF were accused of not understanding her beating disorder and depression.
Where were the Spencer’s at that time?
Her sister had an eating disorder at one pint. Did she support her?
And where was she when her brother’s first wife was obviously suffering from anorexia.
As he said..I was told to stick by my wife through thick and thin. I know she’s thick, now she is obviously thin (or words to that effect.)
Lady C mentioned this today when she was talking about her book and Morton's.
The way in which Diana played dumb at the reaction to Lady C's book, so she could refine the message she wanted portrayed in Morton's.
And because Morton's book more closely matched the image created in the Murdoch vs Maxwell media war that is what fed the Diana cult.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So appreciate you, CutiePatootie, and Shushex, for watching and critiquing these episodes! I find it heartening that they sound to be not too harsh on the RF, and I just hope this continues for the remaining episodes so there’s no real groundwork narrative of horrible cruel RF being laid before the mysterious Netflix Greatest Lurve Story of the 21st Century and the Sparry memoirs are dropped. That’ll surely reduce their impact! 🤞

My pleasure!

The main issue is Prince Charles going on about replacing the Queen. I really think they wanted to get him for that. But since John Major came out to say that is untrue it doesn't have a punch. It falls dead and then the Camilla thing... Ugh. Could be just me but it just doesn't have that much impact. It was quite boring to be honest.

Prince Phillip annoyed me more than anyone else.

Reactions: 22

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
EXCLUSIVE: Tickets to gala with Meghan and Harry sell for $1MILLION

#

And right on cue as the family are at the remembrance service…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I read a short story by Irvine Welsh years before it was rumoured to be based on Savile. John Lydon tried to speak out as well. For the majority of the British public it was a huge shock however.
I don't know if it's still there, but Louis Theroux Weird Worlds had a webpage and the comments were excellent.
All of them before the new broke were...
"Jim's a real diamond", "God Bless Jim", "I always wanted Jim to fix it for me," etc
Then the news broke and it was...
"I ALWAYS KNEW HE WAS A MONSTER!!!!!"
and blaming Louis for not pressing him on the issue.

It's a valuable piece of interwebz history.

EXCLUSIVE: Tickets to gala with Meghan and Harry sell for $1MILLION

#

And right on cue as the family are at the remembrance service…
Once again though, actual important people give out awards and honours, they don’t receive them.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.