Harry & Meghan #264 "Whip Smart" Meg failed the test, wish she'd give her lies a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry & Meghan #265 A low key date night? they've broken cover was she with Hazzno or her new lover?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
100 threads ago I postulated that she has been trying to shed him since she first went to Canada. She had her anchor baby and the title and didn't need him any longer, but she couldn't be the one to file for divorce. She needed for HIM to be the one to leave in order to complete her narrative as the poor victim who tried sooooooo hard to save the marriage. Bonus if he has a fit of temper so that she can claim to be frightened of him. She has continually escalated the moves and humiliation and attacks, thinking that surely THIS will be the one that finally crosses the line for him and he will leave.

What she didn't realize is that she married a spineless jellyfish of a man and no amount of humiliation will be too much for him.

Now it is trickier--the longer they are away and ignored by the BRF and criticized for their own actions, the harder it is to blame the inevitable divorce on the family. She has had to shift towards framing him as unstable and insecure.
The longer they're away and ignored, the more isolated he is and the harder it will be for him to leave. He's afraid to go home and he's got no place to go in the states (except my garage). The initial split is going to be another media circus and he's got to be sweating bullets over it.

haz.jpg

Now this was posted in the last thread, don't remember who posted it:

LATEST:

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have once again been caught electioneering for a political party and its candidates in California.

There is also evidence of donations to political races going on in some other states.

Is this permissible?
We keep hearing that they are out of money. Either they're living paycheck to paycheck or they have enough to be making political donations and stirring up more crap here in America. So which is it? Or is someone else giving them money to donate?

• Sick
Reactions: 44
The longer they're away and ignored, the more isolated he is and the harder it will be for him to leave. He's afraid to go home and he's got no place to go in the states (except my garage). The initial split is going to be another media circus and he's got to be sweating bullets over it.

View attachment 1711664

Now this was posted in the last thread, don't remember who posted it:

We keep hearing that they are out of money. Either they're living paycheck to paycheck or they have enough to be making political donations and stirring up more crap here in America. So which is it? Or is someone else giving them money to donate?
Do the political parties in the US have to publish who and what monies are donated?

states
“By clicking on the button above you confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
  1. I am a United States citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident.
  2. This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank.
  3. This contribution is not made from the treasury of an entity or person who is a federal contractor.
  4. This contribution is not made from the funds of a federally registered foreign agent.
  5. I am not a minor under the age of 16.
  6. The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
1 So he cannot donate only her

Reactions: 28
ChipDex said:
JMO but this tweet seems like a possible explanation. Smeg desperately needs Haz to be a "prize". Otherwise he has little to no value.

It's probably gathered momentum since William became PoW.

View attachment 1710906
This is spot on. When they met, Sparry was the most popular royal after the Queen. She thought she’d hit the jackpot bagging the one she thought everyone wanted, and she thought she’d piggyback off his popularity to launch her own world domination ambitions. But Smeg being Smeg she managed to Markle them both. Instead of her becoming wildly popular she’s encouraged and exposed Sparry’s nasty side and turned them both into pariahs. They’ve pretty much lost the royal connection, alienated Hollywood and no one of any consequence wants anything to do with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Do the political parties in the US have to publish who and what monies are donated?

states
“By clicking on the button above you confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
  1. I am a United States citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident.
  2. This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank.
  3. This contribution is not made from the treasury of an entity or person who is a federal contractor.
  4. This contribution is not made from the funds of a federally registered foreign agent.
  5. I am not a minor under the age of 16.
  6. The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
1 So he cannot donate only her
She's fine to donate, he's not. Meghan should not be donating any money to political candidates or causes simply to avoid the appearance of impropriety. It just looks bad. It might be different if Harry was some other aristocrat or rich guy who wasn't so closely related to a foreign head of state. She's to close to the BRF, even if they're on bad terms. I'd feel the same about anyone else in the same position.

And yes, the parties are going to have to account where the money came from. It would be nice if Meghan had to do that. It would be a shame if British taxpayer money was being used to finance American campaigns for any party over here.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Neither did a lot of people. And he wasn't the only one re Pippa.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She's fine to donate, he's not. Meghan should not be donating any money to political candidates or causes simply to avoid the appearance of impropriety. It just looks bad. It might be different if Harry was some other aristocrat or rich guy who wasn't so closely related to a foreign head of state. She's to close to the BRF, even if they're on bad terms. I'd feel the same about anyone else in the same position.

And yes, the parties are going to have to account where the money came from. It would be nice if Meghan had to do that. It would be a shame if British taxpayer money was being used to finance American campaigns for any party over here.
I did a check and she isn’t listed in the top 100 donators - the money donated is in the millions so I doubt a Starbucks card for 25$ would come anywhere near being mentioned.

I also doubt she would give away any significant amount unless it is the money the SS raises - no way do they part with any of their own money IMO they are tighter than a ducks arse when it comes to money

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Oh is it this one?

”At night, it shifts into an energetic spot where Saw can cook the Burmese food of his youth while drawing inspiration from the incredible local ingredients. Come enjoy Tea Leaf Salad, Tandoori Chicken and Coconut Chickpea Curry, while sipping on classic cocktails, small production & responsibly-farmed wines and local craft beers“

It has a video of them tossing a salad - very appropriate 😄 Have they given them a Royal Warrant ? (Seems like a cafe to me)
$12 for a half assed "garlic butter" naan? In a place that doesn't even serve a decent range of curries? I looked at the menu and it's a place that has no idea what kind of a restaurant it wants to be, Gordon Ramsay would have a field day with that menu.

Surely Sparry enjoyed a decent curry when he was in the forces or being a lad about town, is this the wishy washy level of cuisine he is into now. He needs to get back to the curry miles of the UK and have a nice balti or madras with a proper peshwari naan and a few pints of cobra, that might bring him out of her spell and restore the old Sparry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It’s almost Pointless Podcast Tuesday..( we should have had a podcast bingo). I wonder what this weeks will mention.. My Husband… Me Me Me.. moaning about something as usual.. or who will she take a sly dig at.. probably The POW.. or The Royal Fam.. does anyone know when the podcasts end?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Neither did a lot of people. And he wasn't the only one re Pippa.

Re the last one comparing Pippa with Megz...Pippa deffo has more shape and wears her outfits with confidence ... and she had a billionaire hubby... poor Megz just never gets it right

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I think Harry was fundamentally desperate. Remember the reports of Harry aggrieved that Meghan was going to dump him if no statement was made condemning the "racial" coverage? That doesn't scream to me that this was a self-confident man who knew his social value as a Prince and could pick and choose from a ream of potential suitors. I think Harry thought he won the jackpot with Meghan who ticked a lot of boxes for him. The intelligent humanitarian who genuinely loved him, who was ready to have a family and who was happy to hit the ground running as a working member of the family. Unfortunately for him it was all performative bullshit and he got played by a lying, narcissistic and self-obsessed bully who really only saw him as a meal ticket and a means to an end. His use to her has been exhausted but since she hasn't secured the proverbial bag (i.e. $100 million+) she is self-aware enough to know anyone with their head screwed on won't touch her with a barge pole and her best bet now is to endure a loveless marriage and keep station until Charles dies and she can get her cut of any inheritance or hope Harry precedes that inevitability and seeks a divorce where she can, unless she signs an NDA, happily play the victim and get a wedge of cash and property in the process.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
It’s almost Pointless Podcast Tuesday..( we should have had a podcast bingo). I wonder what this weeks will mention.. My Husband… Me Me Me.. moaning about something as usual.. or who will she take a sly dig at.. probably The POW.. or The Royal Fam.. does anyone know when the podcasts end?
BIB not bloody soon enough! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I think Harry was fundamentally desperate. Remember the reports of Harry aggrieved that Meghan was going to dump him if no statement was made condemning the "racial" coverage? That doesn't scream to me that this was a self-confident man who knew his social value as a Prince and could pick and choose from a ream of potential suitors. I think Harry thought he won the jackpot with Meghan who ticked a lot of boxes for him. The intelligent humanitarian who genuinely loved him, who was ready to have a family and who was happy to hit the ground running as a working member of the family. Unfortunately for him it was all performative bullshit and he got played by a lying, narcissistic and self-obsessed bully who really only saw him as a meal ticket and a means to an end. His use to her has been exhausted but since she hasn't secured the proverbial bag (i.e. $100 million+) she is self-aware enough to know anyone with their head screwed on won't touch her with a barge pole and her best bet now is to endure a loveless marriage and keep station until Charles dies and she can get her cut of any inheritance or hope Harry precedes that inevitability and seeks a divorce where she can, unless she signs an NDA, happily play the victim and get a wedge of cash and property in the process.

He's due some more money on his 40th.
It's in the Trust that Princess Anne is one of the trustees for.
It's the balance of the Queen Mother's bequest to him. She left him more than she left William because she knew William would inherit the Duchy of Cornwall and would be more wealthy than Harry.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
$12 for a half assed "garlic butter" naan? In a place that doesn't even serve a decent range of curries? I looked at the menu and it's a place that has no idea what kind of a restaurant it wants to be, Gordon Ramsay would have a field day with that menu.

Surely Sparry enjoyed a decent curry when he was in the forces or being a lad about town, is this the wishy washy level of cuisine he is into now. He needs to get back to the curry miles of the UK and have a nice balti or madras with a proper peshwari naan and a few pints of cobra, that might bring him out of her spell and restore the old Sparry.

A 12 dollar garlic butter naan? What are they putting in it - 24-carat gold dust?! 😱

He should try biryani - will never fall under anyone else's spell again either. Except maybe the biryani-maker. ♥

Now I'm hungry even though I've just had two bowls of pasta.

Thinking though that the Sparry being lust-worthy statement can be weaponised as a way to make someone lose weight through crash diet - should be more effective than the diabetes medication doing the rounds of Hollywood.

ETA: Two dollars for cucumber raita?! Are they fertilising the cucumber and the mint with gold dust?! 😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hello gang,

I’ve been horrendously overworked, my boss is a grade A bleep, and I’m now ill, on antibiotics, yet still had to wfh today due to her complete lack of expertise and mismanagement. Missed fireworks night and going to miss a night out with a friend who is moving away, all because of a thick narc bleep who didn’t even have the courtesy to ask how so was while my eyes basically bled into my screen. ARGH!!!!!!!

On topic, I’m quietly hopefully (no real basis but let’s be positive) about the separation rumours, maybe Hazzno’s 40th inheritance will come into play and speed things up? He needs to get out before that kicks in! And looking forward to this dumb witch getting hammered tomorrow post podcast.

@Chita your drawings continue to delight and entertain.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.