Harry & Meghan #256 Netflix wants all the scandal, harkles need a bigger candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the top of http://www.royal.co.uk/ it says that '' some information is outdated .''
Tis the ''spin.''
Waiting for a big event to updated it without MSM having a interest to create outrage, because occupied with the big event.

The thing is:
-I haven't found a ''backwards'' way to interpret any of the Letters Patent as anything else but as outlined by Debretts.
All wordings don't contain ''born as grandchildren'' of a Monarch , meaning that so far there's zero indicators that there's relevance to them being born great-grandchildren.
Bagehot, Wilson, Heritage site, and various Encyclopedias don't mention any relevance to the fact that they are born as great-grandchildren.
And the only way to spin this, is as I mentioned before ''the rejection of the lesser title of the titleholder (Hary, Earl Dumbarton) sets a ''precedent '' for the automatic assumption of Princely titles.
But there's no chance IMO that it happens .
Does that mean that the flat packs are already Prince and Princess?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
For real, if they’re gonna do the reconciling AFTER releasing the big bombs - what’s the point? It just alienates the family further and make reconciliation less likely!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Orca's people still appear to be in the Meghan is an Angel camp.

If Hazno is genuinely against misinformation on social media including twatter, he could do worse than to start with this very tweet?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
It's the team that Peg was allowed to keep, the one covertly attacking Kate when Peg came on the scene, the one the Palace pretended doesn't exist, just like it was absolutely fine that Peg gives interviews before engagement /marriage, because back then it looked like ''harnessing the power'' of the USA.
I mean ''under the bus'' is a valid strategy when chasing percentages in polls , until it backfires .
What’s funny is the thing about avocados how environmentally bad they are (water intensive crop) and also the cartels are now involved in the industry

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I took the outdated information to mean that there are still a lot of references across the site that say words to the effect they are dedicated to duty to the Queen etc.

The LOS has been updated on royal.uk a number of times, first to changes the Cambridges to Cornwall and Cambridge (including the kids), then to Wales. And then the website has been updated with ‘the king’ and ‘the POW’. People are updating that website constantly and the kids still are Master and Miss. i don’t think that is an oversight.

Reactions: 36
Yes.
I even tried the ''there were no multiple generations living/ being relevant as heirs.''
Well, wrong Queen Victoria- 3 generations .
It requires a advanced constitutional lawyer to find the right ''spin'' which basically wouldn't be factual, to fix this.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Well, finally found the article again re Prince and Princess for farch and invisibet. As far as I can see, they are not automaticalky Prince and Princess. It is only the eldest children (not grandchildren) of Prince of Wales to be titled thus. Have done some screenshots. Read to the end

Screenshot_20221009-084341.png
Screenshot_20221009-084420.png
Screenshot_20221009-084457.png
Screenshot_20221009-084540.png
Screenshot_20221009-084602.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Well, finally found the article again re Prince and Princess for farch and invisibet. As far as I can see, they are not automaticalky Prince and Princess. It is only the eldest children (not grandchildren) of Prince of Wales to be titled thus. Have done some screenshots. Read to the end

View attachment 1636337View attachment 1636338View attachment 1636339View attachment 1636341View attachment 1636343

Please can we give Harry the "Earl of MacDuff" title to go with Dumbarton?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
About underlined in your post, and why they didn't do the same with Harkles:

There are no parallels to Harry &Peg.
The decisions made then about Edward &Sophie were made because they weren't working Royals (officially) and Sophie had a regular job.
Aside from Edward being a Prince , there's no comparison .
Yes Edward should get Edinburgh .

Which is understandable. However, the premise is that Charles had been thinking about this for ages, this could have been publicly and officially addressed (as they did for Edward) before the children were born and before all the drama.

It would have been done and dusted by now. They would still be bitter, but it would be old news.

In my opinion, the best way to address it now is to do so sooner rather than later. And in the explanation, they also need to emphasize that Charlotte and Louis' children will not be expected to have titles. So it doesn't seem like it only affects Harry's kids.

Reactions: 20
Brilliant title and thread, thanks!

Why does H want titles for his kids when he accused KC of genetic pain
I can't understand why they want titles for their American kids who could never use the titles in the US, it makes no sense.

Which is understandable. However, the premise is that Charles had been thinking about this for ages, this could have been publicly and officially addressed (as they did for Edward) before the children were born and before all the drama.

It would have been done and dusted by now. They would still be bitter, but it would be old news.

In my opinion, the best way to address it now is to do so sooner rather than later. And in the explanation, they also need to emphasize that Charlotte and Louis' children will not be expected to have titles. So it doesn't seem like it only affects Harry's kids.
I fully expect William to change things when he becomes King so Charlotte and Louis’s children can have titles. It would be his right.

Slightly off topic but is anyone else finding it difficult to get through The Body Language Guy's videos lately? It just seems like he doesn't actually analyze body language anymore, he just reacts to news headlines. I also don't like his new format of videos. Last year's format was great. This year's is kind of lacking. I wish he'd go back to the old way. It's what made him so popular.
I don't like his ‘live’ videos, too long and he gets caught up in who is watching him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I don't watch him anymore. I really dislike the new format and there is very little, if any, analysis. Too bad, because I used to look forward to his videos.
I agree. Very little analysis at all. Now he's basically an opinion channel like PDina and Taz. (Not knocking them. I love their channels, but he started out analyzing body language which is what made people subscribe to him.) I actually love opinion channels, but I don't like the change in TBLG's case since it's different than how he originally started out. It's not like he would run out of subject matter.

Another thing that bothers me is that now a picture or the frozen video of TRF or Haz and his ho take up the whole screen except for a tiny sliver where TBLG is. This goes back to preferring his old format where he would be the main focus and he would insert clips or pictures to show what he was explaining.

Slightly off-topic, but anyone else (mostly talking to the men here) think According2Taz is getting hotter by the second? :cool: Got a little crush on her ... I suspect she might be a bit of a nightmare to live with, but I find that kinda hot from a distance.
Lol. Why do you think she's a nightmare to live with.

I think she's pretty in her videos because her personality is so pleasant it makes her pretty. (Not saying she isn't anyway, I'm just saying personality really always adds an extra layer of attractiveness.) I also think it's interesting that in the pictures she sometimes inserts in her videos she always looks even prettier than in her videos.

Reactions: 10
Theyre extreme left wing
If you don't agree with them you're racist, bigot, transphobic, homophobic, islamaphobic you name it phobic
They enjoy and thrive on division
Most are supporters of the corrupt BLM group

Was thinking about Prince Andrew
I'm old enough to remember when he dated Koo Stark or starkers as she was nicknamed for her racy movies and then there was Katie Rabett
He wasn't allowed to marry either as they were both not suitable

What the hell happened to Smegz ?
Koo Stark never sold her story or caused any embarrassment for TRF afterwards as far as I recall, don't know about the other girl, if they thought they had trouble with Andrews choices compared to what he brought to them later in terms of bad press the Queen and PP would have been speechless, for all Andrews faults though he pales into insignificance compared to the treachery Harry has committed, the worse of which is foisting a creature like Markle onto his own family.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
TOTALLY agree! I used to love his shorts! Now I can’t even stand to watch his live shows! They’re terrible! I struggle to make it through Lady C’s vids as it is, but the two of them have just become tedious! The Royal Grift is my absolute fav!!
See, I hate the whole "shorts" thing on YouTube. To me it's like a way to do a lazy short video and still get lots of views (and money). This one YouTuber that I sometimes watch does a lot of shorts on his channel. (The other videos are bragging "Insane $12,000 lens field test" or similar videos of that nature.) It always seems to be the people who either make their living off YouTube or a good chunk of their income that do shorts. Minimum effort and maximum return. I'm not opposed to YouTube as a way to make a living, but don't be lazy about it.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.