Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well normal people would meet for drinks / dinner before but I guess the Uber rich are different. Assuming all they do all day is test all the bathrooms in their mansion it is very telling that they arrived separately.

Reactions: 29
Archewell

I've always wondered how lilibet will feel when she discovers her brother has a 'foundation' named after him but she doesn't
Did they not think they'd have more children?

Reactions: 32
I'm here hiding and have followed instructions on how to do a spoiler

Yay!

Reactions: 33
He was late ‘cos he was fixing the pipes

Reactions: 25
I agree - sure doesn't look like there is trouble in paradise if we go by these photos.
Ah, you seem to hhave forgotten Sméagol's true gift-the uncanny awareness of where the cameras lie. Everything, and I mean everything they do in the public eye is a performance. They probably rehearsed how to look nonchalantly in love, and how to be in the chill man.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Every single personal story Peg has tried to tell on her shitcast backfires spectacularly. And because she has been branded (and proven to be) a big fat liar, no one believes her stories. Each one is questioned.

She really really needs to shut up and just do quiet charity work or just be a mom. But we know she won't do that.

Perhaps the courtiers mentioned this to him.

I am thinking especially of the nanny, Lorren from Zimbabwe.

I find Valentine to be credible, so in my opinion, if there was something nefarious about the children he wouldn't have made that comment.

But I might be biased because I am Team "The children exist".

Reactions: 27
'Archewell made no comment.'
It sounds like Meghan is finally starting to understand why the Royals don't comment on media pieces. It only took her 5 years.
I am truly shocked that a senior professional lasted that long there. How on earth could managing Sussex PR look good on anyone's CV? It's hard to think of a more disliked couple.

To be fair, the PayBack Foundation sounds like a perfect fit for Harry and Meghan.

Reactions: 24
In these pictures I have also noticed that behind the scenes they never look like husband and wife as there is no PDA whatsoever but when they are at an engagement or behind the camera they constantly show PDA.

1. Does anyone know from Valentine Low's book or excerpts whether he has interviewed either the Stoat or his Ho?

2. Does anyone know what forms the basis for his assertion that the Stoats "are not trading on their royal titles"? I've not watched his interview as I can't, I have no TV, and think this was pointed out by @JAR21 .

(@JAR21 did not point out that I have no TV, but that Low said the Stoats weren't trading on their royal titles.)

Reactions: 23
Archewell

I've always wondered how lilibet will feel when she discovers her brother has a 'foundation' named after him but she doesn't
Did they not think they'd have more children?
As much as I'm not surprised that they chose an 'awe-inspiring' hybrid/mash up name for their charity/business/concept...whatever the hell it is...I'm really surprised they didn't name it after themselves. (Then again, they can't add their titles, so no way would they want to be called 'The 'just call us' Harry and Meghan Foundation'.)

Reactions: 18
We all knew she was very unwell. For him not to have gone to say here while he was in England is awful and is entirely his own fault.
I’m of the opinion they weren’t ever invited to see Brenda at Balmoral last summer and that she’d had enough of him after the Hoda/Invictus interview .

He’s tortured because he helped cause the earlier than anticipated demise of Phil and Brenda.

Reactions: 29
Her minces ALWAYS find the camera.......

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.