Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChipDex

VIP Member
Have some bad re Zippy unfortunately He was found this morning in a garden down the road My heart is absolutely breaking right now

:cry:

So sorry to hear that news, @Zippy2000

Thinking of you at this awful time, and sending a hug. ❤

RIP to little Zippy, and a safe flight over the Rainbow Bridge. 🌈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
I'm busy catching up with the previous thread, read 31 pages last night, will carry on and then move myself into this thread.

No-one can say I'm not dedicated to the cause. 😂

I've nothing else to add apart from I still don't like the Overseas Two (and long may they stay overseas).

Right, back to reading.

• Heart

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
Meg reviews The Favourite - starting Olivia Coleman as Queen Ann, Rachel Weiss’s as Sarah Churchill, and Emma Stoner (That red headed bitch )

I saw the castle, and my eyes were filled with the tears at the travesty upon realization I was the real Favourite and should be crowned the next Queen but mean old rules and hierarchy. Pffft.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
I was reading earlier about a supposed panther being spotted in the Peak District.

This bloke who apparently heard it was saying that it was making a 'guttural sound' and I thought: it's Just Harry!

• Haha
  • Heart

Tootlingalong

Chatty Member
I feel like even the name Archie was chosen because it's pliable to fit into a brand/charity/foundation. Everything's about the grift with her.

The name Lilibet just sickens me. No Harry, no matter what she told you, it's not a respectful homage.
Wasn't Archie Prince George's nickname or security name way before 'Archie' was born?

moonoomoo

If they have hacked all their phones I haven’t seen anything published - and haven’t seen anything about all the others named in the joint lawsuit for a long time. Only Hazzno and their PR puff pieces. I am starting to believe that the DM does have some crap on the Harkles, which they know about, and all this constant suing is to delay or stop what they know or think the DM are holding in the safe.

(Someone said on TV earlier there probably isn’t much evidence but by submitting this lawsuit it will cause some investigation and research into what they are claiming - so sue first and find the evidence afterwards)

And why are the Harkles allowed to tape and film anything they want for their ‘receipts’/ podcasts/ NF docu someone needs to research and publish their own underhanded and covert shit and expose their hypocrisy.
It just doesn’t make sense for the DM to hack these slebs phones. The majority of them are 90s hasbeens and with the greatest of respect, the general reader/public simply aren’t interested enough for the DM to risk it all for a scoop on Doreen Laurence.

• Heart

oogling

VIP Member
I think she is going to do an Amber Angelina... and claim Dom Abuse. Not sure how she will manage the bronzer and the bruise kit at the same time as the bronzer is applied with a trowel so..... but her fangirl markeup artist can deal with that, I'm sure :cool:
I agree…this is the ultimate Narc move…and renders their victims fucking powerless. She is absolutely going to go down this avenue….victim supreme!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
I don't understand the reports of Hope Ranch residents wanting the Snarkles to keep away. What "media circus" has there been in Montyshitto that the Hope Ranch residents don't want? I thought the Montyshitto house was in bad repair, they don't live there, the place is deserted, smelly and full of Coyotes. Plus formerly belonging to a sex maniac psychopath. I don't think they've ever lived there, they borrow houses for different purposes, are likely living apart and Minge would want the comforts of SoHo House.

I read that there's a necklace that goes with the Murder Diamonds, don't know if it's true.

Bookworm said in her most recent video posted by Lady Muck that as far as she knew Penguin hadn't altered the Stoat's drivel, but she was getting confirmation asap.
I totally agree. I actually meant to post about this myself but forgot what I was going to post about as soon as I picked up my iPad and it took your post to remind me.
The Hope Ranch residents probably haven’t got a clue who this pair of clowns are.
If, by any chance some stray reporter who was down on their luck and looking for a story was trying to get a response from the residents then I’m guessing they would only have received blank looks.
Because no one there knows who they are.
There’s certainly no media circus surrounding them. They have one pet photographer and one pet journo.
No, this was some shit story they put out themselves trying to make everyone believe they are surrounded by paps wherever they go.
The other thing I wanted to say and again forgot about till now was regarding the pet journo Scooby.
I read somewhere recently that there is no love lost between Scooby and this new fact checker of theirs (can’t be arsed to remember her name) and that Scooby could be on his way out if said fact checker gets her way. Probably because he comes out with a load of shit.
In which case, things could get interesting if plastic boy has an attack of the vapours and decides to go rogue.
It might never happen but how delicious it would be if it did. 😈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

E84Blair

Archewell

I've always wondered how lilibet will feel when she discovers her brother has a 'foundation' named after him but she doesn't
Did they not think they'd have more children?
I feel like even the name Archie was chosen because it's pliable to fit into a brand/charity/foundation. Everything's about the grift with her.

The name Lilibet just sickens me. No Harry, no matter what she told you, it's not a respectful homage.

• Heart

Duee

VIP Member
A fred and a half late to the game, but here we go, a sweet nod to Tom Bower’s Chapter 8 about, well, her Malta trip (sorry I did not make this up, ah, this is a real story… allegedly).

Smeg understands what it's like to be from Malta since she went (as a foodie/beauty and fashion expert and an advocate to wellness of course 🤣🤣🤣) to a free trip thanks to Elle magazine to search her mixed-race roots dichotomy...

• Haha
  • Heart

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Not certain if we're still posting movie titles with the Harkles in mind, but here's a few I thought of. (And if they're already out there, then great minds think alike!!) 🤣
"One Flew Over The Cuckhold's Nest"
"The Monteshitshow Picture Show"
"Blazing Assholes"
"The Man Who Wouldn't Be King"

• Haha

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
God I can’t abide Susannah Reid.
I feel some of these media types who have (or feign) this pro Narckle stance, do so in such a way that they pour scorn on any suggestion that she may be anything less than angelic.
Doesn’t it suggest they fear some sort of retribution for not showing her solidarity??Considering Susanna’s old colleague lost his job because Narckle called the boss and demanded they give him an ultimatum to bend to her will or face the sack, no wonder she is sucking up.
For me it confirms Meghan is a very big problem and it’s leading to people being very insincere. It is tyranny.

• Angry
  • Heart