Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crw200

Today I read my 22 year daughter a clip of the last podcast and before I even finished she says, “That’s an episode on Big Mouth!” 😂😂😂😂
Also, Smegs can probably relate to every ethnicity because she fully immersed herself in each country at Epcot at Disneyworld🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Darktriad

I see fat 'super injunction' Elt is on the list, along with his partner David Furnish. Hypocrites of the highest order and Sadie Frost lolz. Noone under the age of 40 will know who she is!

• Haha
  • Sick

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
Possible episodes for Archietypes Podcast season 2…

The Blackwall Tunnel - is it racist?

Debunking bunkbeds. Probably also racist.

Elitism - shutting down poor people’s quarms.

Demystifying humanity - are we really real or what?

Childbirth - are babies little misogynists?

Christmas Special: The Glorification of God - is he a bit above himself?

• Haha

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
The phone hacking scandal was hideous beyond belief (Dowler, 7/7 victims etc) but of the royals, Harry was the least affected! His phone was hacked 9 times while Kate’s was 155!

Murdoch lost an entire paper and it’s dragged on for decades digging up all the rogue reporters so I’d be stunned if Viscount Rothermere would remotely risk the same thing happening with his papers! Unless this is new stuff, I think I’d go with believing the Mail’s denial. They were never found to be part of it in all the Leveson inquiry stuff and it was pretty forensically investigated. They definitely use private detectives to confirm stuff and get people’s details but all the papers do that and, though it’s morally very dubious, it isn’t illegal.

I think Harry’s paranoia on all this seems to only get worse and indicates he’s truly mentally unbalanced. None of these ridiculous legal fights he keeps starting are going to help him. Why does he keep flogging such a dead horse and making himself even more frustrated and miserable and bitter?!

• Wow

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
I totally agree. I actually meant to post about this myself but forgot what I was going to post about as soon as I picked up my iPad and it took your post to remind me.
The Hope Ranch residents probably haven’t got a clue who this pair of clowns are.
If, by any chance some stray reporter who was down on their luck and looking for a story was trying to get a response from the residents then I’m guessing they would only have received blank looks.
Because no one there knows who they are.
There’s certainly no media circus surrounding them. They have one pet photographer and one pet journo.
No, this was some shit story they put out themselves trying to make everyone believe they are surrounded by paps wherever they go.
The other thing I wanted to say and again forgot about till now was regarding the pet journo Scooby.
I read somewhere recently that there is no love lost between Scooby and this new fact checker of theirs (can’t be arsed to remember her name) and that Scooby could be on his way out if said fact checker gets her way. Probably because he comes out with a load of shit.
In which case, things could get interesting if plastic boy has an attack of the vapours and decides to go rogue.
It might never happen but how delicious it would be if it did. 😈
BIB your post above
.....there is no love lost between Scooby and this new fact checker of theirs (can’t be arsed to remember her name) and that Scooby could be on his way out if said fact checker gets her way
The "Fact Checker" was already out of a job before she started, as Facts and the Stoats are alien to each other. To be a "Sussex Fact Checker" is an oxymoron and must be the most Fatuous Job Title In History.
Imagine that on your CV. Aide to two proven liars, perjurers, abusers and thieves.
The Stoats will never dump Scrotus, he knows where the bodies are buried and we don't know how close he is to his ex SkidMarkus Anderson. Markus of the (suspected) video footage of the orange Stoat being treated to exotic novelties.
All roads lead to SkidMarkus at SoHo, he's the Ho's pimp and was in on it from the start.
The Fact Checker will be out of there faster than shit off a shovel.

• Haha
  • Heart

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
Ah, not lies but plagiarized......🤔

View attachment 1628732

This woman is batshit crazy!

I wonder what Doria is thinking right now, listening to that lie.

It's not something a mother would want to be accused of. Forcing your underage daughter to be naked in front of strangers.

What is wrong with Peg? This is beyond narcissism. Honestly, it is beginning to seem like sociopathy. And I don't throw that around lightly. Sociopaths have no inkling of normal human relationships, decency or feelings. This could be why she is this way. She can't see that this isn't normal.

I feel like we have a story for each of this traits:

Signs-and-Traits-of-a-Sociopath.png

Lots of reports saying she will but I can't find anything official either, I'm sure it will come in time. Meanwhile, looking at the wiki look at who the shortest two holders are ;) pretty shameful.

View attachment 1628119

Look at Harry and his disgraced great-grand uncle twinning again, having served so little time before quitting.

Pathetic.

Reactions: 40

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Fellow Lanarkshirian/Glaswegian transplanted to Edinburgh: "Edin-burra" is what I say too. My cosmopolitan folks say: "Edin-burr".
When I "correct" my fellow Merkins, I adopt the Fat Bastard accent and say "EdinbRRRRRRRR" rolling the living shit out of my Rs. I make sure they understand that I am the LAST person to listen to on the correct pronunciation and that I am being jokey :)

• Haha
  • Heart

Shushex

VIP Member
Just to throw my 2 cents in on mispronounced names like Edinburgh Tijuana is often mispronounced as “tiAjuana” there is no a in it , San Luis Obispo I have heard it mispronounced a lot as “San Looey Obispo” and the town of Lompoc ( which is pronounced Lom poke) as Lom pock. Actually made it easy to tell who wasn’t from the area 😆😆😆😆
for me, Swedish pronunciation trumps everything. Gothenburg is Yote'bory, Jonkoping is Yonsho-oeping, and i once almost lost my train from Malmo (pronounced Maal-moeo) because they kept announcing it for Shoepenholm. That's Copenhagen.

i apologise for any Swedes here, i'm just describing the disconnect i feel when coming from a language that uses phonetic transliteration or pronunciation, i mean we read as it's written.

• Haha
  • Wow

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Been battling Covid this week after it finally got our house so I’m just catching up, so sorry to hear your news Zippy, we were all hoping for you but please take heart in that you gave him a wonderful life x Just ordered Valentine’s book to hopefully cheer me up a bit. I just don’t get why if they didn’t want to be part of the RF that they get their noses so out of joint whenever the working RF are just doing their jobs?! It’s literally embarrassing how green eyed monster thirsty they are, if they wanted the same coverage why not just stay as you was, instead of creating all the unrest and havoc to Her Majesty and PP. The grass clearly isn’t greener ay Haznoballs!

• Heart
  • Sad

Vanelope

VIP Member
Hoho,

I’m not sure that is correct. It was a wedding gift from the Saudi Royal family, who they don’t know personally and while Meghan can wear them and keep hold of them, they are part of the royal collection and she can’t sell them.

Albatross

Have some bad re Zippy unfortunately He was found this morning in a garden down the road My heart is absolutely breaking right now
This makes me so sad. I’ve been checking in here the last several days, hoping he would return soon. They leave such a hole in our hearts, don’t they?

I believe it was your lovely Queen who said “Grief is the price we pay for love.”

• Heart

Happy Lady

VIP Member
It will be interesting whose pictures will be on his desk when he delivers his Christmas speech🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭. I love how the Royal Family throws shade with little gestures.

I think I'll pop into the Bookies and put money on their not being any photos of Aldi or Lidl. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
I saw TMZ finally had a mocking piece out about them, and Hope Ranch. Right after they said something about out Paps overrunning the place, I said the only paps are the ones they call. A minute later a tmzer said basically the same thing, my hubby looked at me with newfound respect. I smiled knowingly and said “Oh Mr. Butterfly, that is the tip of the iceberg. She is a nasty stinky thing.“ He is still shaken about H&M staying at Frogmore, and putting out a press release they will NOT be visiting the Queen, and then she died. He has no affinity one way or another about the BRF, but he thought it was cold and pretty disgusting. I‘m looking for the right picture, to elicit “hey, is that Meghan Markle on a yacht?” And then I will take him into the next dimension of Tattleknowledge.
I have had mixed results in the RFThread, havent checked it out since the funeral. I did check out the H&M Rave thread, not to engage but just to rubberneck or lookeeloo. They love the 666s turned 5, however their insults of us were report worthy, but the reporting process is not like we do in this thread. There, you’ve to Email your issue. I did. I took offense to being called a bunch of fart sniffing trolls, and their other insults of us. I got an answer about a week or so later, saying they couldn’t find the post I linked And they had no record of my email. Ok, that email was on me, but the link was there. .
do we think the Hope Ranch rumors are just bs, or could a Backer have decided to pour more $$$ their way?
😂😂😂😂😂😂 You “ took offense to being called a bunch of fart sniffing trolls” ……. Lol …..just wait until divorce proceedings start, our tattlers comments will send them through the roof. ‘A bunch of fart sniffing trolls’ will seem like a huge compliment then.

• Haha
  • Heart

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
I sent my Asia-based Asian friend the lines from Kween's podcast about Chinese food with her friend Cristina Wong. His immediate response was "this friend doesn't sound real. Chow fun...does she mean fried rice??"
Not sure her Asian audience will be overly pleased. What a shame.
Here is what Meghan’s fortune cookies said:
BD4A2E90-FF72-427E-98AD-28023F56606C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Just_me1954

VIP Member
So sad when you see how well H got on with QEII, it must have been heartbreaking for her to see what happened to him.
Screenshot_20221006-171804.png
Screenshot_20221006-171821.png
Screenshot_20221006-171836.png
Screenshot_20221006-171849.png

• Heart
  • Sad