Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bowtiesarecool

Chatty Member
I found a Twitter thread summarising a part of Valentine's book. I am putting it under a spoiler so that those who will get the book won't be annoyed.

Bless dear Prince William. I wonder how he turned out so good. Its inherent probably?

Harry cannot, under any circumstance be a Regent for George.
And Anne "couldn't give a stuff" about not being on the Jubilee Balcony is what we've come to love and respect about her!!! All service, yet doesn't need any of the splendour.

What a remarkable woman!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
I made a comment on a DM post that her podcast ‘ratings’ were likely due to a handful of sugars listening on repeat and was just about to say it was the equivalent of white noise indoctrination when I thought jeez I’d likely be accused of racism and asked to ‘explain’ my racist ‘white’ noise reference!

• Haha
  • Heart

Meemew

VIP Member
The Human Dynamo...

Yippee, it seems like it's taken forever.

I cannot read that on the phone even when enlarged.
Very topline: Netflix don’t want to edit the eps, they are already shit as it is, Archewell cant afford to edit, lawyers are involved

Penguin similarly don’t want to edit Hazzas books #awks

They are fucked for money, their plan to flip the Montecito house that had lain on the market forevs was a shit one and the idea that by living there they would ‘add value’ is laughable

Hope House (was that what it’s called?) story is a non starter as they are skint, in loads of debt

Marriage is all but over, divorce suggested by March 2023, Smegs has a rich guy lined up but he isn’t interested in marrying/living with/supporting her

• Heart
  • Wow

Chita

VIP Member
I’m of the opinion they weren’t ever invited to see Brenda at Balmoral last summer and that she’d had enough of him after the Hoda/Invictus interview .

He’s tortured because he helped cause the earlier than anticipated demise of Phil and Brenda.
I think he hastened their demise but I'm not convinced he's tortured about it.
I do think he's pissed off because he hasn't got his own way.

Mardy little fecker feels angry at being thwarted.

• Sick
  • Heart

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Oh FFS, posters on that other site are saying PoW has bulimia because she was wearing a plaster on her thumb today - I really just can't.

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
Too right Doria...
With her constant change in careers and dodgy past.
Refused an invite from the Queen to come and spend Christmas at Sandringham with TW.
She's like butter wouldn't melt but she really couldn't be bothered to get involved with BRF. Probably swayed TW on to move back home to share the wealth.
I'd be thrilled if any of my kids married into.the royals
Would love to get inside all the royal palaces unseen rooms and see the real royals
Doria never seemed interested
Which makes me think she was in on the plan from the start
Bolted as soon as she could

• Sick
  • Heart

Plantagenet

VIP Member
Good Will Hunting
The story of a deranged woman who is trying to thrust herself on
Will, her brother in law. The scarf will tell the whole story.

Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?
She gives nothing for free. The reason why Aldi has not bonded with her, is that she was trying to charge him for the breast milk.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nuttynana

VIP Member
I definitely think she will go down the domestic abuse angle if he divorces her. She has played him like a fiddle in that regard in allowing him to effectively hang himself. He has been open about PTSD, abuse of drugs and alcohol, anger issues. He was the one putting it all out there while she, who was supposedly suicidal, remained suspiciously quiet. For good reason as it afforded her an ace up the sleeve. Whatever she claims will genuinely have leverage because he himself has already portrayed a negative image of himself. Like the narrative outlined in Coutiers about her laying a trail for getting let down by failing staff and having to step down (but the true agenda being to leverage her royal status to make millions in the US), she has laid a similar trail with Harry as well for a failed marriage and for having to divorce.

If she is malignant enough then she'll be able to factor in a whitewashing of her own behaviour, to project it all onto Harry and throw him under the bus e.g. she always wanted to see her father but he wouldn't allow it. Coercive control! She wanted to devote her life to service but he wanted out. Duped! He didn't want to get to know her mothers side of the family. Racist! He threw plates at her during fits of rage. Abusive! He treated the staff like dirt. Bully! He is obsessed with his dead mother and tried to get her to dress like her. Vertigo! He despises his family particularly his sister in law. Jealous! He wanted to invite all these unknown to them celebrities to their wedding. Delusions of grandeur! She always only wanted a small wedding but he wanted the big spectacle with a vow exchange three days before a compromising win for her. Clap back sucka!

The guy won't know what hit him. I think any responses from the Royals were always deliberately done to insert the "much loved family members". A coded message free of any antagonism. They know he is an untrustworthy traitor, an egotistical arsehole, a spoiled prick etc. but they likely foresee the emotional and mental tsunami that awaits him if the scales fall from his eyes which they perhaps have already. Like his ruined Uncle there would be funds made available for him to have a living but in terms of forgiving and forgetting they would be having absolutely none of it.
Yes she will, the fucking bitch but, he can out her re the flatpacks and that she is not the biological Mother.

If he has a decent lawyer he can drop her in the shite so it could work in his favour too especially after the bruises and bite marks on him, unlikely but she can be brought down by very clever Lawyers and she has very few friends to back her up but she would probably buy them off.

He has a powerful family behind him and wonder if KC3 will step in.

I hope he doesn't as I have zero sympathy for the lying, duplicitous way he treated his Grandparents. He will be put in a straitjacket and into the looney bin and I say fuck him,he deserves nothing the ginger, gormless cunt.

• Heart
  • Angry

HairyWeeTerrier

VIP Member
Edinbruh.
Being a Glaswegian, that would impossible for me to say, a bit like ‘Karl’ which is always always ends up sounding like Carol. Anyway , it’s Edinburra for me. Which reminds me of the child who wrote ‘Chookie Embra’ in his homework. Turned out it was the Duke of Edinburgh he was talking about.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hellacopters

Is it just me that is thinking that King Charles will wait till his first Christmas speech to lay out the plans for changing the monarchy and that it would start in the new year?! A very short delivered speech remembering his mother and her magnificent reign and the outpouring of love shown to him and the family but that we expect to see changes moving forward
It will be interesting whose pictures will be on his desk when he delivers his Christmas speech🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭. I love how the Royal Family throws shade with little gestures.

• Haha
  • Heart

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
The more she tries the more mediocre she proves herself to be. Mediocre Meghan. She doesn't have any discernable talent whatsoever.

Thanks for new thread, great title and fantastic recap.
Mediocre?

I think she is actually fucking terrible. Zero talent. Nada. Jack shit.

• Haha
  • Heart

Here_Hold_My_Hat

Very sorry to read your news Zippy, but at least you have closure. I had a dog stolen 5 years ago and still wonder if I will ever find her again.
I’m so sorry. We lost a cat and have good reason to believe he was stolen. I still look for him on walks and that little bit of hope is there that he’ll come home.

• Sad
  • Heart
Is it just me that is thinking that King Charles will wait till his first Christmas speech to lay out the plans for changing the monarchy and that it would start in the new year?! A very short delivered speech remembering his mother and her magnificent reign and the outpouring of love shown to him and the family but that we expect to see changes moving forward