Harry & Meghan #254 Ain't no Sunshine, Sachs is gone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh he'll definitely retaliate... lol and she will be shunned by all the stars that want to be in movies he makes... wonder if she knows George Clooney was also in a Tarantino Movie.... From Dusk til Dawn...
Next archetype: Vampires, Duchess Meg says 'stop female vampires being portrayed as sexy, seductive, half dressed fanged killers. Christopher Lee as Dracula inspired me, it's like all about wearing the cape...right?!'

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Next archetype: Vampires, Duchess Meg says 'stop female vampires being portrayed as sexy, seductive, half dressed fanged killers.
Christopher Lee as Dracula inspired me, it's like all about the wearing the cape...right?!'
Meg: "Darth Vader was misunderstood"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Smeg knows what it’s like to be ex-royalty adjacent, since she’s borrowed a tiara & been served a dish best served cold.
This is fun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
MARGARET CHO

Used to date Quentin Tarantino, used to have her own show back in the 90s “The Margaret Cho Show“, Tarantino made a few cute guest appearances. SEX and the CITY fans, she was the fashion show producer in the episode where Carrie fell on the runway and Stanford says “Oh my god she’s fashion roadkill”...has been in a bunch of well known Film and TV shows for the last 25 years, paved the way for other Asian American actors and is very highly regarded.

LISA LING

Very well known and highly regarded mainstream TV journalist. Became infamous when she and a fellow journalist were captured and jailed by Kim Jong Il in North Korea when they went there to do an undercover story on human trafficking. Was rescued by BILL CLINTON who flew there personally to ask KJ II to release them. Sister of fellow famous TV journalist LAURA LING.

SMEGS

No words for this absolute bleep of a creature. STIRRING UP tit where there is NONE to be HAD. Condescendingly objectifying Asian women when most people don’t give a jot about these ladies’ Asian Heritage and just admire them for their immense talents. People of ALL backgrounds have had to battle whatever it was over the years, sexism, racism, ageism, too tall, too short, not blonde enough, too blonde...whatever it is! Who cares! This absolute witch is 100% JEALOUS of the respectful careers these women have had while she was giving blow jobs on cheesy episodes of 90210 and is desperately clutching at straws to say any old thing, as narcs do, to try and stay relevant by leeching on, while pandering to her own insecurities and attempting to fool herself into thinking she’s better than them.

ARRGHHHHHHHHH. Sorry for the outburst and thanks for reading my post!!!

Edit: just wanted to say too that Asians are very sort of “in vogue” over in the States at the moment so again, this is another desperate failing attempt on the Witch’s part to glom on to an ‘of the moment’ wave that has NOTHING to DO with HER. SHE is the only one perpetuating stereotypes by saying Koreans are good for nothing other than operating nude spas. ARGGGHHHH (sorry again:LOL:)
I still don’t understand why seemingly intelligent women are even going on her podcasts? Is the obsession with fame and attention that great they’ll literally do anything for publicity? If I was a well known person I wouldn’t give her the time of day (or anyone I considered a narcissistic witch)

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Disney ….as we all know Harry rejected his fellow soldiers to pathetically beg a Disney exec for a voiceover for the ‘nobody asks about me’ TW. She vapidly narrated the Elephant doco and it was widely panned. She’s never been invited back.

Anyone know why? Is it as simple as they then got into bed with Netflix ( still unproduced), Apple, ( woe is me, tap, tap, Oprah/ Harry) and Spotify? Or, is it that she’s difficult to work with, doesn’t follow direction or was judged a spectacular failure?

I’d love to be a fly on the wall and listen to her manipulative behaviour towards 6 now 5. It’s obvious to everyone he’s her lapdog and stiletto/bunion support, but surely this will wear very thin eventually.

With the passing of HMTQ, Harry could’ve been about to be gifted the use of Clarence House. He could have stables of world-beating polo ponies. He could have been given a massive country pile with helicopters/Range Rovers galore/ hot and cold running staff all paid for - on tap. He could’ve bought a luxuriously appointed holiday home on a cliff edge on Mustique. He and Markle could be flying high as the most popular Royals. All it would’ve taken was a little self deprecation, a vague awareness of what side their bread was buttered on and some humility.

Their reality is a pseudo-pretend alternative to Royalty in self imposed purgatory. A world in which they’re forced to sell a brand that is flawed, visionless, uninspiring and essentially victim-based. Surely, he must be questioning his decision by now!
I wonder do either of them realise at any level what they threw away.
In addition to family ties, which, at least on his side, were supportive and happy - going by the photos that we saw over the years of him with them - there is also the lifestyle that they clearly want and try to emulate.

I think William, especially, had Meghan figured out, at an early stage, so I am guessing (obviously 😁) that he would have objected to handing them all the good stuff, even had they stayed.

But there's no doubt they could have had a very lavish lifestyle indeed. They would most likely have been a liability either way. I think that they would always have had to be monitored and supervised in terms of carrying out royal duties.

So, as awful as things have turned out, and as much as the royal family probably hate what happened, it was a blessing in disguise in some ways, imo.

It never made sense though, and never will, that they not alone bit the hand(s) that fed them, they absolutely savaged those hands.
Probably all cos of being 'whip smart' 🤣

Reactions: 33
Channel 7 in Australia taking the mickey. I love how the Australian media unapologetically rips them a new one.

View attachment 1627596

I wish I could copy and paste on the mobile but it doesn't like me.

Kylie's caption was "The Duke and Duchess of BS." for the gruesomes.

Larry's was about the side by side pictures and was something like, the two men had played naked billards and the women wanted a key to a castle.

I think people said they liked Larry's the most.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
NEW GAME

Smeg's stereotypes...

Smeg understands what it's like to be [ ] since her mum took her [ ] and she's eaten [ ]

e.g.

Smeg understands what it's like to be from Yorkshire since her mum took her ferreting and she's eaten Yorkshire pudding 🤣
Haha! took her ferreting. and look what she scored.... the Prince of Ferrets! Ferreting indeed! [image of her BJ scene from 90210). Momma taught her everything she knows

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That comparison really emphasizes the photoshopping. TW arm is exceedingly & disproportionately long, or her crotch has been edited too much (🤢)!
Her crotch has been edited by hundreds over the years and all they got for their troubles was crabs and an itchy chopper.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Not kidding. Back in the 70’s they used to serve American Chop Suey in the school cafeteria. It was nasty! Always brought a bag lunch on that day!!
Checked the recipes - pretty different dishes. The Indian version is Catherine and the US version is Smegs 😂😂

Damn, I just said that! :)
There was a Hitchhiker’s Guide character who was trying to insult everyone in the galaxy - personally, perhaps she should be encouraged?
Wowbagger. Smegs can probably relate to that name 😂

• Haha
I’ll see your battered sausage and raise you a “pizza crunch”. (Pizza dipped in batter then deep fried, for those not into Scottish chip shop lingo). She is probably one of those who think they should have built Edinboro castle closer to the train station🙄. They walk amongst us, folks.
I think it is pronounced EdinBURG :cool:
and residents of that fine city are called.... Edinburgers :-D🤣😁😜😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
One thing I picked up from The Royal Grift reading out the transcript of this podcast is Meghan saying how she loved learning about other cultures.

Funny how she took such an avid interest in all these other cultures, but had diddly squat interest in the one she married into, which is now her children’s heritage. Couldn’t even be arsed to learn the national anthem without hired help spoon feeding it to her.

Bloody phoney!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Funny how theyre now trying to backtrack and remove all the lies from their books, podcasts, docuseries etc. HMTQ mightve put up with their tit but KC and PoW won't and hazza knows it. He knows there's an planned carcrash 'accident' waiting to happen if they keep spouting their lies
Sorry but I’m sick of people still, too this day, alluding to an accident being anything more than just that. Even if in jest but that’s just me. I think it gives the anti RF brigade more of the ‘no smoke without fire’ BS every time someone brings it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.