Harry & Meghan #254 Ain't no Sunshine, Sachs is gone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know. I am kidding. I am American and have had so many of my fellow Americans come visit me in the UK and say that they plan on going to "Edinburg".... the same who say "Glowchester and LieChester" for Gloucester and Leicester.
I remember watching a video about the Madeleine McCann case and the girl going it said "Kate and Gerry live in Lie-chester" bless, I think she got half of the UK on telling her she said it wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry if anyone has already said why she’s doing this, but come on, these outfits are not just a coincidence
She’s done Diana and now Wallis-Simpson - why???
I think Wallis and Diana comer over as victims to her, and not forgetting snarkle herself, so she emulates them both , by wearing clothes similar to keep them relevant, very angry undertones 🙄

Reactions: 25
Smegsy knows what it is like to be French because she french kissed all her teachers at school, put down that she spoke French on her CV and ate some french fries ....while wearing a beret.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I agree but he does still have the enormous chip on both shoulders and the opinion that the world owes him a favour
He is just a Cretinous, creepy, carping bleep with tit for brains married to the old bike of Hollyweird who serviced flaccid,rich,twisted,perverted,bored old fuckers for $$$ and fillum roles.

All time lacklustre,limp,lying losers.

Smegsy knows what it is like to be French because she french kissed all her teachers at school, put down that she spoke French on her CV and ate some french fries ....while wearing a beret.
And serviced the French Rugby Team!

And serviced the French Rugby Team!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Once again the Markle Timing is impeccable. I really hope he spends every day of his tour calling her out on her bullshit.
The website name is impeccable too 👌🏼View attachment 1627244
Actually I want to thank her for reminding me how much I loved the movies and this weekend am going to do a marathon of Quentin Tarantino movies and the Austin powers movies 🥳🥳🥳🍿🍿🍿🍹🍹

Reactions: 30
i thought the same, why so many people? Joe Rogan only has 4 crew members on his podcast.
Someone has to keep bringing fresh tea sets and someone else has to keep mopping the floor and sweeping up the broken ones?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Smeg understands what it’s like to be from Wales since her Mum took her down The Big Pit in Blaenavon and she’s eaten Nutty Slack. 😉
Smeg understands what it’s like to be from Northern Ireland since her mum took her ‘down the town for her messages’ and she’s had an Ulster Fry 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
One of my old school friends lives there now, the nearest Chinese takeaway is 13 miles away :oops: Maybe Smeg can use that for a podcast :ROFLMAO:
She’d have the absence of a Chinese restaurant in Ecclefechan put down to inherent racism🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think Wallis and Diana comer over as victims to her, and not forgetting snarkle herself, so she emulates them both , by wearing clothes similar to keep them relevant, very angry undertones 🙄
She is a sad, nasty individual. She will end up on her own - it's written all over her " making a statement , faux social-care" boat-race

Reactions: 14
New thread

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.