Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Knitwit

VIP Member
I couldn't remember what Smeg's first husband, Trev looked like, so I did a google...

markle .jpg

And he reminded me of someone...

tommy cooper.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
I know a lot of people see KC3 as a grump (my dad certainly does, which is hilarious cos he's a cantankerous old git) but he has lovely interactions with the public.

Long may it continue 😊
I don’t get the impression he’s grumpy. He’s obviously pampered in that he’s so busy, he certainly doesn’t ever make a meal for himself, etc. He’s obviously pretty pedantic and particular about how things are done. Camilla likes to live in a chaotic tip while he’s obsessively neat, hence her keeping her house where she can enjoy being a mucky cow sometimes! 😆

But he keeps his staff for decades. Some seem to never leave! No boss has people who are loyal like that unless they’re actually really decent or positive or encouraging to work for.

A person’s staff interactions always my barometer. You know what sort of a person someone is by how they treat those beneath them. The Waleses are the same - people hang around for a long time and only seem to leave to make natural career progressions.

The Narcles losing staff at the rate they did was my turning point. I’m obviously slow compared to you lot but I try to always see the best in people so I was a bit oblivious at the beginning! But then one person after another seemed to flee and I realised this pair were clearly not very nice people at all.

I hate tyrant bosses! I’ve had a couple and there’s nothing more pathetic than someone on a power trip making the lives of subordinates awful just to boost their own horrid egos. The bullying is the worst thing the Narcles have done IMO, above all the family mud slinging and even surrogate fraud. There is no excuse for making someone feel insecure, frightened and belittled just for doing their job.

• Heart
Reactions: 103

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
Interesting the photo they officially release 1st is the one with HER in front
The black and white ...that look on her face ...
Why are these ‘official photographs?” They have no status in the US that requires them to provide Americans with ‘official photographs.’ They are no royal family. We don’t require the Karadashian girls to provide us with ‘official photographs.’ The pretentiousness of all this is vomitous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

Zippy2000

VIP Member
I'm sorry but that new photo of Harry and Meghan looks absolutely awful as imo it has been heavily filtered, it looks blurry, it is very similar to the Time cover that was mocked around the world and overall it looks very weird and looks like it has been heavily photoshopped. You'll never guess who took the photo Misan Harriman I have to say though all the photos he takes are very poor as it seems like every photo he takes he decides to photoshop them for some reason. He even took this photo and I have to say that this one looks photoshopped as well. I mean why can't he take a decent photo without photoshopping it or doing something else with it.

View attachment 1623512

Should of asked The Princess of Wales to take the photo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

Milktray

VIP Member
My mum has been markled. Seriously.

She's a church goer in her 70s...knits, gardens and goes on coach trips.

Mum isn't going to heaven.

Why? Because for the first time in my life, I heard her swear...

Talking of TW at HMTQ funeral, My mum went the colour of that hideous red outfit and said 'I can't stand the fucking bitch - there, I'm not going to heaven, I've gone and swore'.

All my life I've waited for her to swear and TW made her do it. Now she's going to hell.

😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Carpediem69

VIP Member
Thanks to @MoodyBlue for the new title

previous

We re looked at Smegzy’s wonderful (cough) fashion and style
we discussed the titles again
Orca has jumped in stating they the flatpacks have already got their titles

Poor Zippy flew away and we all hope he returns soon and unharmed 💜💜💜💜

please add anything else - carry on Tattling

• Heart
Reactions: 87

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
Channel 7 in Australia taking the mickey. I love how the Australian media unapologetically rips them a new one.

17b2e6dc2955392e45b28925e783a6cbdcca7d0d.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
This afternoon King Charles (in pink socks and Stewart tartan) went to see the grave of Robert the Bruce....

I know a lot of people see KC3 as a grump (my dad certainly does, which is hilarious cos he's a cantankerous old git) but he has lovely interactions with the public.

Long may it continue 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84

Jaybob

Hmmm, so Ginge and Cringe release photos of themselves holding hands 🤮🤮🤮, meanwhile......in the real world......
IMG_20221004_232648.jpg

Anyone else think that Sophie is going to inadvertently end up being "the new Diana, Queen of Hearts"?

Look at her! In scrubs, giving it all to the patients, looking genuinely heartbroken for them. Didn't she also get her hands dirty in the pandemic? Cooking at a hospital or trained to give vaccines or both? (I can't remember). Meghan wants this so badly for herself but just whines on a podcast and has her picture taken in expensive clothing clinging to a former royal like a crazed limpet. Now way would she be capable of what Sophie does. Go Sophie!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

Zippy2000

VIP Member
I am of the opinion that she couldn't actually get a lot of the people she wanted for this series.

She only managed friends of Oprah, Serena, Mariah and who else?

These aren't exactly the loudest feminist voices Hollywood has. And even so, why is she so fixated on Hollywood? There are many women doing extraordinary things who aren't affiliated with Hollywood.

Probably wanted Emma Watson,

View attachment 1625423
View attachment 1625426

but Emma was too busy crushing on Prince William...

View attachment 1625427

Emma Watson Is a talentless cunt who owes EVERYTHING to the Woman she slags off publicly The Great JK Rowling Also The late Great Alan Rickman threw a nice bit of shade at Her in His Diaries about her shite acting

• Heart
Reactions: 83

Carpediem69

VIP Member
“Insiders claimed that Prince Harry is "starting to see the big ugly picture" and that is his marriage to Meghan Markle. It is said that he is starting to recognise a pattern of his wife's alleged manipulative ways that have not only cost him his relationship with the royals but also affected his mental health”

“"He's already feeling shaky after being back in the family fold and seeing how much damage and hurt they've caused," a source said according to Woman's Day, adding that the Duke of Sussex does not want to pile on the hurt with the release of his memoir and is looking to "rework" it.”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
This is very soothing:

Six ways to be more Camilla
The Queen Consort is the modern embodiment of a good egg – if you need inspiration you could do a lot worse than following her lead
SHANE WATSON3 October 2022 • 1:00pm
Shane%20Watson%20Aug%202021-small.png

QNjv4BqwMJYxftKZExwjop9hyNEmQEwTyzLMKRxDe4NUIzb66I.jpg

Besides being a person we’re pretty sure we’re on the road to admiring a lot, Camilla is surprisingly relatable CREDIT: Mark Cuthbert/UK Press via Getty Images
The other day I was complaining about someone’s behaviour, as you do, and then after a while the person I was complaining to stopped me and said: “You know what the answer is, don’t you? Be more Camilla.” A few weeks ago my response would have been “What?” or “Camilla Who?”
Not now, obviously. You don’t need to have read all the recent profiles of the Queen Consort to have a clear sense that she is the modern embodiment of a good egg. She has some of the best qualities of the late Queen – a genuine curiosity about people, a country woman’s no-nonsense approach to life – and the past days have confirmed her as a trooper in the best tradition (she did it all with a broken toe, we are told). When my friend advised being more Camilla, she meant “Rise above it. Smile and forget”.
“Being more Camilla” is not something that would have occurred to us until this moment – we never would have advised each other to “be more Queen Elizabeth” after all. But Camilla is more like us: 20 years younger, the sort of woman who has definitely given up smoking but might, nonetheless, be found outside the backdoor with the YAs; someone who might easily stay in her dressing gown until lunch, or let the dogs eat toast standing on the table (not Queen behaviour) and she always looks happy. Besides being a person we’re pretty sure we’re on the road to admiring a lot, Camilla is surprisingly relatable.
Advertisement

replay-button.png

So for those looking for inspiration, here’s how to channel the Queen Consort and BMC (be more Camilla):
  1. Put your own preferences to one side whenever necessary. Like the mischievous wink Camilla gave her team as she headed into the Trump circus, for civilian purposes the message is don’t make a fuss if you have to sit next to the boring man/break your toe in a dog-related incident (we bet). Suck it up for the greater good if that’s required.
  2. Be good for your age, not “ageless”. Many’s the time Camilla has been offered the name of a fabulous plastic surgeon, so she says, but of course finds the idea hilarious as she doesn’t give a stuff about lines. She’s married to the King and has little to prove at this point – this is lesson number two. Have faith in yourself. Don’t try and turn the clock back.
  3. That said, get yourself some decent make-up – not the orange stuff – a good bra and, if you move in those sort of circles, a great hat. Camilla has never looked back since that Philip Treacey wedding headdress.
  4. Be a soother of those less easy-going than yourself. We didn’t need to witness the King’s pen throw downs to confirm that Camilla’s role is that of mood-smoother, forever watchful and ready to step in with a reassuring smile. We’re not suggesting indulging huffy man behaviour, just that stamping out the touch paper is a BMC quality. You can bet that while some of us would have Meghan in the stocks round the back, Camilla is counselling generosity and saying things like, “Honestly, I don’t see why we don’t let them come and, you know… just have a stiff drink or two.”
  5. Have a long fuse and forgive everything. Hard but evidently a BMC trick.
  6. Laugh a lot and find the funny side whenever possible. In every picture of Charles and Camilla, they are hooting. You see them together, convulsed in giggles, and think: “Should I lighten up about That Thing He Did that made me furious? Maybe it was actually quite funny?” BMC in action.
  7. Be a good lunch date. As in for godchildren, children, daughter-in-laws, nephews. It does feel like Camilla is a top lunch date who will always be saying, “Oh shall we, go on, just one tiny glass.”
There, don’t you feel better already?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
I honestly think there is going to be a sizeable backlash to this latest podcast.

She 'understands the asian american experience' because she was taken to noodle bars and spas. Er no.

What an ignorant statement.

• Wow
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
It's just so cringy and toe curling embarrassing that they can release this photo so soon after the new fab four pic. Do they not realise how childish, obvious and petty this looks. If this is an example of her doing their PR now then they're fooked

• Haha
  • Heart