Harry & Meghan #254 Ain't no Sunshine, Sachs is gone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if it's just on US police or law tv series but there is something about spouses not giving evidence against them. It may be only certain states.
I always thought it was because the prosecutors would assume the spouse would lie, either to help or hammer their spouse depending on if they ‘liked’ them or not 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Meghan knows what it is like to be Nelson Mandela because she was a prisoner and... oh no.. I just can't

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I still don’t understand why seemingly intelligent women are even going on her podcasts? Is the obsession with fame and attention that great they’ll literally do anything for publicity? If I was a well known person I wouldn’t give her the time of day (or anyone I considered a narcissistic witch)
Well exactly this...what she's saying is hardly intelligent. I'm sure there's more researched literature out there by social psychologists, researchers, real life 'victims' etc as opposed to comedians/journalists who, I'm guessing, don't really get offended by all this tit BUT it doesn't fit into their woke image.

Reactions: 20
I need to try this pizza crunch.
I have never heard of it.
Another way us Scots try to give ourselves coronaries :ROFLMAO: I've only had a pizza crunch once, left that greasy film on the roof of my mouth :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
oh Ecclefechan myself and cousins still have good giggle at Ecclefechan it was our favourite place name when growing up!
One of my old school friends lives there now, the nearest Chinese takeaway is 13 miles away :oops: Maybe Smeg can use that for a podcast :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
i'm recapping for new fred, only winner title is this one:

Harry & Meghan # 255 - Fook Yu.

don't know whether i should leave it and risk being. censored or should i put "Yook Fu"?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I throw up in my mouth a little each time someone calls her whip smart.
Websters‘ version of Whip Smart - very quick-witted and intelligent.
Meg’s version of Whip Smart - dim witted and unintelligent.

ok, one of my internals had a nagging thought. Suppose there was childhood trauma, but from Someone in Doritos orbit? From what we’ve heard about Doria, it’s possible. Maybe that’s when Thomas stepped in and started raising her? Either something very traumatic happened to her or,

Meg knows what’s it’s like to be royal, because she’s eaten King Crab Legs and used to live next door to William & Kate.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Smegz understands what it's like to be English, because she's tried a cup of Earl Grey and lived here for a few months (except she didnt, what with the NY baby shower, the Amsterdam w/e, Uncle Eltons private jet etc etc etc)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well exactly this...what she's saying is hardly intelligent. I'm sure there's more researched literature out there by social psychologists, researchers, real life 'victims' etc as opposed to comedians/journalists who, I'm guessing, don't really get offended by all this tit BUT it doesn't fit into their woke image.

The most racist/offensive comments I have heard have come from the mouths or keyboards of journalists, comedians and the 'intellectual elite'. But mostly in a good sense. As in mocking the woke ones sense. But publicly they have to write/speak in a manner that is 'politically correct' (read woke). Everyone can have boundaries as to what they find acceptable, as they should. But most of these people take it too far 🤦 Intolerant world. They'll just sit and set a 'standard' for the masses - which slots in very neatly with the agendas of their masters, while they perpetuate the very sentiments that they take such public offense to.

For the ones wondering why these smart women who have actually achieved something would sit and talk to her - it's all about money and pushing their agendas or narratives. It's purely business. Maybe they have a glimmer of sympathy for her victimhood as well 🤷

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I think he is trapped and is desperately trying to backpedal, what's not helping is that he's dim.
I agree but he does still have the enormous chip on both shoulders and the opinion that the world owes him a favour

• Sick
I'm sure this would have been said before, but I just stumbled across the bit about her walking around naked in a Korean spa 'regularly' and having noodles etc. Thought she was so poor that she was working and eating at salad bars/buffets/whatever?! A spa wouldn't be that cheap, surely?

All of these narcs have the same woe is me tales, which they contradict themselves but dare anyone else point out the discrepancies 🙄
The crap about the sizzler still really pisses me off. I have fond memories of going to the sizzler as a matter of fact they always had one of the absolute best salad bars I’ve been too. My last time going to a sizzler was in 2013 and it was still a fantastic salad bar

Reactions: 27
Edin-burra. This is from a Glasgow dweller.
I know. I am kidding. I am American and have had so many of my fellow Americans come visit me in the UK and say that they plan on going to "Edinburg".... the same who say "Glowchester and LieChester" for Gloucester and Leicester.

I replied laughing in my earlier post because I've heard American tourists say Edinboro many times
I know. I'm kidding. I've heard both, actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.