Harry & Meghan #23 Twatwoman and the prisoner of Beverly Ridge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when you thought you couldn’t love them more; Will & Kate as Bingo callers.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Another passive aggressive PR based puff piece in the evil Daily Mail about the second anniversary of the worlds worst wedding not involving "travellers" Carlsberg Special Brew, Bathtub Methamphetamine and "Did you duck my Tracey last night?":

"Last year Meghan gave her husband a framed copy of their wedding speech 'Without Prejudice and Subject To Contract'.." that she had written out in her serial killer handwriting.

"This year, they both gave each other gifts based on Cotton" A source resembling a goosed Iranian catamite painted onto a balloon exclusively tweeted to the world "Undoubtedly it was very creative and romantic, as all their gifts are to each other."

Later Harry was seen in Meghans new organic Cotton Plantation specially installed in Tyler Perrys medium secure entertainment facility. He appeared to be tied to a stake and said he was "thirsty" but "so grateful to have found a woman who understands me." He explained that she was "firm but fair" and he had made an "honest mistake" because he "has always been a bit slow " getting her a Ginger Tom, forgetting she was allergic to mammals.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
My cousin works for the East Anglian Air Ambulance and William was a colleague, she once wondered aloud why Harry didn't do a similar job after he left the Army to which the reply was Harry didn't have a licence.
When I was discussing yesterdays "finds" with my mom, we had the same question. She had wondering for a while, why someone who wants to be seen as the next Jesus didn't fly air ambulances in a world wide pandemic. Back then I joked because MM wouldn't be in the paparazzi shots.

I can imagine it is a different licence because he'd practically transport civilians like a commercial pilot. Like we can't drive a cab just because we have a driving licence, but then I guess it would be an exam easily and quickly done for someone as proficient as an Apache pilot.

Anyway, even if he could, he chooses not to do the hands-on things to help others. Lazy as duck, the both of them. Only thing they are good at is wasting air, carbon and money.

Edited to change was to had

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
that she had written out in her serial killer handwriting.
I’m dead 😂😂😊😂!
So true, who the hell spends time writing a letter to their parent in calligraphy, it would take at least 5 times longer, and what’s the actual freaking point anyway? Bet her Dad couldn’t even read all the loops and scrawls properly even with his extra strength specs on. Maybe he leaked it to the Daily Mail just to get it translated into English 😂😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Well Williams idiot brother can't even read a room, so I'm impressed if Wills can read a speech in French to the French. They were appreciative he made the effort and really who cares if his accent wasn't perfect, they understood him. Job done.
Nor do I. Im a big fan of William who seems like an intelligent, warm and thoroughly nice man born into a role that is something of a nightmare; which, for a naturally shy and modest person, he is pulling off with aplomb. Very like in some ways his very private, but exceptionally brave and dutiful, great Grandfather who was dropped into the job from hell, and also to some extent made into a better, indeed a great, monarch by a very smart and sympathetic wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
A source resembling a goosed Iranian catamite painted onto a balloon exclusively tweeted to the world "Undoubtedly it was very creative and romantic, as all their gifts are to each other."

...so loving your description of Scooby Doo (especially after looking up two of the words)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So Harry gave Meghan a huge bouquet of roses, and a ring for their second anniversary.
She presented him with a card, containing a 'meaningful quote'.
Possibly from P.T Barnum.....'There's a sucker born every minute.'
🤡

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Not surprised. William and Kate have completely stepped up to the plate.
Although Charles will be King, the future Prince and Princess of Wales are the face of the monarchy
Not sure İ can ever see the Queen standing down but İ do see her continuing to be physically remote, maintaining leadership and morale with speeches etc. İ totally agree that Wills and Kate are the active face of the monarchy with Charles ready to take over as seamlessly as possible when the time comes......everyone is working together as a team with a common aim including Anne, Sophie, Edward, Camilla, Eugenie, Bea. Everyone knows that Meghan & Harry being back in the fold is unthinkable, and İ hope their chapter of the book is closed soon.

Reactions: 22
Not surprised. William and Kate have completely stepped up to the plate.
It's a commemorative plate. Fired multiple times onto our Heirloom Porcelain® plate, the images take on a sparkle and presence of their own. Layer upon layer of opulent 22 -carat gold which weaves through the tableau and around the ornate borders to bring a true regal elegance to the edition. Arrives in a deluxe satin-lined presentation box. A wonderful memento for commoners everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.