Harry & Meghan #23 Twatwoman and the prisoner of Beverly Ridge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree. It doesn’t taste the same.
I agree with you and Margot. The only decent thing they make now is 'Dark Milk' which tastes like i remember chocolate tasting years ago. Have you tried it? Doesn't contain disgusting palm oil either.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I agree with you and Margot. The only decent thing they make now is 'Dark Milk' which tastes like i remember chocolate tasting years ago. Have you tried it? Doesn't contain disgusting palm oil either.
I haven't yet, but my teen son has and said it was 'not bad' (and he is quite particular about his food, certainly tells me if a meal wasn't up to expected standard, I tell him he can cook the next 🤣🤣🤣).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bib .I hide my mars bars in the salad drawer of the fridge. The rug rats would rather die than venture into the salad drawer. The funny thing is that there's rarely anything remotely salad-like in there, but the very name alone is a deterrent. My momma didn't raise no fools.;)
I always hid my chocolate stash in the salad draw from hubby as he would nick mine and daughters but one day he found it :eek:looking for the cheese
So I have the chocolate in a plastic box marked face cream ,told him this new face cream has to be in the fridge and he believes it :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
More stuff leaked by a "source" i.e Covid Smoothie (sorry can't take credit for the name, was used by a DM commentator!)

Can just imagine Megs popping into Millets for a 2 man (ahem) tent and a camping gaz burner to heat up his alphabetti spaghetti

Oh and the vet in the first pic is Not MM its a vet Amanda Salb according to loads of posts in the comments section

1590224885420.png

• Sick
So he made a booty call from Botswana! She flew over and joined him for 5 days, 4 weeks after their first date!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Thank you! I've watched this on repeat a few times now this morning....
Sophie has The Look down to a tee (Reminded me of my mam 'in front of company' when i'd done something bold to displease her but she was keeping it in all ladylike for the co ...but totally visualising the wooden spoon cracking off the top of my head as soon as they'd gone 😂😂😂)
Other things I noticed; the 'held too long' maniacal grin off MeAgain before The Look.
The sudden face drop upon receipt of The Look.... (can't stop watching that.....)
Then the brief odd lip moving 'talking to herself' others have noticed previously in public.
Just so odd.
There was something very big went down that day, the last minute change in order of procession etc A blind man on a galloping horse could see the atmosphere amongst family members. The steely glares etc.
Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall.
🎵 "What's it all about, Alfie Harreeeeee?" 🎶

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Not exactly Wordsworth, but you get the idea.

Anniversary [POEM]

A second anniversary
Paid for by a British tax-payer bursary
When they said they would renew their wedding vowels
My first thought was to evacuate my bowels.
He fell for her dead hazelnut eyes
She saw divorce and a massive bleeping pay cheque;
Quelle surprise.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe something simple.

Harry and Meghan #24 The Beverly Hillbillies, still squatting and twatting.

Not a good idea to use the "m" word honey. It can cause offence and might get you a warning.
bleep is fine though. As is twit or dick. ;)

Just for you

Brilliant 😃

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.