Harry & Meghan #23 Twatwoman and the prisoner of Beverly Ridge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I put it on yesterday.i don't think we know what to make of it,re truth or pr.im hoping it is true as it's gone very quiet and that's not normal,as they like ppl to know what time they use the loo usuallyπŸ™ˆ
Good lass Yorkie πŸ™ŒπŸ»
I'm definitely on a go-slow today.
Ooooh hope it's true 🀞🏻
"Free the Ginger One!", the soft as muck, thick as a ditch spoilt Man Child.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Murky meg put an article on twitter from woman's Day mag.h has told her to rein it in financially,she goes mad everytime he mentions moneyπŸ„πŸ„πŸ„she deserves it cos she has given up her life to give him a child,whine,winge,etc.she expects jewellery on every special occasion,h always sends the servants so has no clue.
Cowbag wanted the party of the century and threw her toys out cos she can't stand it cos she's so confident of manipulating h.so it's very tense ....oh dear,how sad,never mindπŸ„πŸ™ˆ
Also the most scary thing is ...she's thinking seriously about going for the presidential candidate election thingy in 2024...so never mind god bless America,it will be god help America...and I really like Mo5 as well,she doesn't deserve that❀
Maybe the computer literate among you will put a link so you can all be pissed off...I bloody knew it,quiet,my arseπŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I guess that might be a sretch for him and could take all morning. Doesn't account for the rest of his day.

It probably goes something like this:
05:00 woken by Smeg emailing staff and shouting at them on the phone.
07:00 Smeg brushes his teeth cos his morning breath is annoying her
07:15 Smeg throws a hair brush at him and makes a remark about his thinning locks
07:30 to 10:00 Harry ponders which Grey top to put on.
11:30 manages to finish dressing with help from the gardener
12:00 Smeg gives him a Kale smoothie
12:15 Harry is forced to run around the mansion for at least an hour before seeing Archie
13:30 Harry finds Archie locked in a cupboard
14:00 rolls around the floor laughing with Archie
14:05 Smeg shouts at them to shut up
14:06 Archie is whisked away by Nanny
14:10 Harry is given his video script for the day and Smeg makes him rehearse for an hour
15:00 Harry is allowed a cup of Kopi Luwak coffee and some 'vitamin' pills to wake him up
15:30 Smeg starts the video camera and whips him every time he gets a take wrong
18:00 the video is finally finished and Smeg allows Harry to kiss her hand
18:01 Smeg goes to wash her hands
18:15 Harry is allowed to play Super Mario Cart as a special treat
19:30 Harry goes to the dining room for a dinner of avocado soldiers and nut salad
20:00 Harry is allowed to call Archie on the baby monitor
21:00 Harry signs lots of official looking documents put in front of him by Smeg but isn't allowed to read them first
21:30 Smeg allows him to touch her lady parts
21:35 Harry is taken to bed by Nanny
You know what- bet you are not far off! This is priceless!!!!
Though doubt he’d be allowed to touch her lady parts. I’m sure they are in separate wings of the mansion. She hates gingers too... though not princes... You are so right, she’d hate β€˜Hasbeen’ to have any emotional connection with Archie. Even though she doesn’t want any.
Harry will always be her doormat, he’s been mentally bullied by her. Bet she’s taken his mobile away so he has no outside contact.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread Title suggestion: Meghan and Harry # 24 - It's oh so quiet, it's oh so still - they're plotting World domination from the top of the hill!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hope there have been more laughs for you today Mo5 xx
Indeed look no further than Megzilla standing for President in 2024. There are a few problems: her "now husbands" people burned down the Whitehouse; you need to have a couple of billion in the bank and name recognition as a prize bleep is not necessarily an advantage.

πŸ‘‹
They're both good but I think we need to think of something to keep Freda away from the Black and Decker. Perhaps she's building a Guillotine.

Thread Title suggestion: Meghan and Harry # 24 - It's oh so quiet, it's oh so still - they're plotting World domination from the top of the hill!
It would have been so great if he'd married Bjork, or Sinead, or Blac Chyna, anyone but...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Indeed look no further than Megzilla standing for President in 2024. There are a few problems: her "now husbands" people burned down the Whitehouse; you need to have a couple of billion in the bank and name recognition as a prize bleep is not necessarily an advantage.

They're both good but I think we need to think of something to keep Freda away from the Black and Decker. Perhaps she's building a Guillotine.

It would have been so great if he'd married Bjork, or Sinead, or Blac Chyna, anyone but...
Can you imagine the state visits to Buck Palace if she got elected?!?! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Only way she'll get back in that building!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No-one ever asks, but are you okay?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Thanks so much for asking (in my most softest of softest voices and batting doey eyes!!!!) I'm good! Just had to make a purchase for our 8 yr old daughter I wasn't emotionally prepared for, for say maybe another 3 or 4 yrs?! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ The Hubs and her Brothers took it even harder πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Thanks so much for asking (in my most softest of softest voices and batting doey eyes!!!!) I'm good! Just had to make a purchase for our 8 yr old daughter I wasn't emotionally prepared for, for say maybe another 3 or 4 yrs?! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ The Hubs and her Brothers took it even harder πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oh bless her.
And you!
And the traumatised Male members of the family.
Cyber tattle hugs across the ether x x x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Murky meg put an article on twitter from woman's Day mag.h has told her to rein it in financially,she goes mad everytime he mentions moneyπŸ„πŸ„πŸ„she deserves it cos she has given up her life to give him a child,whine,winge,etc.she expects jewellery on every special occasion,h always sends the servants so has no clue.
Cowbag wanted the party of the century and threw her toys out cos she can't stand it cos she's so confident of manipulating h.so it's very tense ....oh dear,how sad,never mindπŸ„πŸ™ˆ
Also the most scary thing is ...she's thinking seriously about going for the presidential candidate election thingy in 2024...so never mind god bless America,it will be god help America...and I really like Mo5 as well,she doesn't deserve that❀
Maybe the computer literate among you will put a link so you can all be pissed off...I bloody knew it,quiet,my arseπŸ™ˆ
Thank you @Yorkiejules!! I really like you too!!!! I don't know who is blowing smoke up her a$$ but her as President?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion: Harry and Meghan #24 She's sucked on Haribo so much all the sweetness has gone

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.