Harry & Meghan #23 Twatwoman and the prisoner of Beverly Ridge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get uneasy with how fast Duchess bunions switches from being "nice" to ice cold...must be very hard to deal with for her SO.
Agree. Compare her demeanour and voice tone in that interview with the soft simmering tone of the Tom Bradbury interview when she claims no one asks how she is

Reactions: 14
This is very strange. It is word by word what she said in the one I posted, from LCCs own channel. In LCCs video the qustions were asked by her son, who read them from his phone. Lady CC also wore different clothes. But the undertitels had the exact same spelling errors. 'gabbels' instead of 'Goebbels' and so forth.

BTW the BRF had someone trying to find some diplomatic function for the dastardly duo abroad last year. Only the poor sod wasn't able to twist s.o. arm strong enough to take them on.

David Manning and Lord Christopher Geidt were the ones looking and it was in the papers June 2019.

Even David and Wallis could be shipped off to the Bahamas :rolleyes:
I don't think Wallis and Gromet could get him a job ATM🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My cousin works for the East Anglian Air Ambulance and William was a colleague, she once wondered aloud why Harry didn't do a similar job after he left the Army to which the reply was Harry didn't have a licence. I don't know if a commercial licence is different to a Army one?

William also let slip that they would have one more child (Charlotte was a baby at the time) as Catherine had had such a wonderful childhood and wanted to replicate it with her own children.

No other gossip, as he was "lovely" and my cousin was very protective of his privacy.
Your cousin sounds lovely, I don't know much about it, but I did read somewhere that there is a difference, and the army-trained helicopter pilots need additional training and flying hours, it doesn't automatically transfer, so I guess that might have been an obstacle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
My cousin works for the East Anglian Air Ambulance and William was a colleague, she once wondered aloud why Harry didn't do a similar job after he left the Army to which the reply was Harry didn't have a licence. I don't know if a commercial licence is different to a Army one?

William also let slip that they would have one more child (Charlotte was a baby at the time) as Catherine had had such a wonderful childhood and wanted to replicate it with her own children.

No other gossip, as he was "lovely" and my cousin was very protective of his privacy.
Aww that's so nice to hear re Wills and Catherine. And very interesting re haribo not having a licence. You'd think that after all that military training he'd more than have the ability to fly a more basic chopper and be a shoo-in regarding getting the licence ... but he's always been obsessively jealous of Wills so would probably rather gouge his own eyes out with a rusty teaspoon than follow in Will's footsteps on anything.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
So anyway,been with the twits again and one of the birds tweeted....the RF didn't comment on their anniversary because there is going to be an announcement soon about a pending separation/divorce?? And that h is already in the UK...😲when asked about the source,they said it came from a friend who works at a big pr firm in London...
Take from that what you will...please join hands and pray that they know something we don't and hope they don't spread fake news..
Maybe that's why they are quiet and it's ominous...as mongy meg adds up how much she wants to move on to the next victim.it was in the news that her friend has just bagged herself a billionaire so where there's one...just like buses,mongy is hoping🤪..we have to watch her for copying then we will know who she's after....that's how she starts,like an epidemic 🙈🤢
Sometimes I think I know her so well,I could write a book about her...
Or has that already been done,🙈🤯🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I would love to know what Samantha Markle thinks but apparently her Twitter account has been closed. Sorry can't do links.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So anyway,been with the twits again and one of the birds tweeted....the RF didn't comment on their anniversary because there is going to be an announcement soon about a pending separation/divorce?? And that h is already in the UK...😲when asked about the source,they said it came from a friend who works at a big pr firm in London...
Take from that what you will...please join hands and pray that they know something we don't and hope they don't spread fake news..
Maybe that's why they are quiet and it's ominous...as mongy meg adds up how much she wants to move on to the next victim.it was in the news that her friend has just bagged herself a billionaire so where there's one...just like buses,mongy is hoping🤪..we have to watch her for copying then we will know who she's after....that's how she starts,like an epidemic 🙈🤢
Sadly I doubt the separation thing. Too good to be true really so early on. There's still a lot of milking for smeggy to do re haribo and she will milk that royal moo till it's udders squeak in protest. Then he'll be disposed of.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I suspect Harry might be putting out feelers about coming back.
Hence thé change of the Twitter handle: there is no space for Harry.

Also their Foundation was originally “The Foundation of Prince William and Prince Harry” then “Thé foundation of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry“ then Finally “the Royal Foundation” to include Meghan.

i reckon as soon is the book is out, there will be a separation and divorce.
The RF does not like traitors. Diana was asked to divorce as soon as the Panorama interview wS aired in 1995.

i suspect Harry is not able to open any more doors for her. A Prince Harry still attached to meghan has zero cachet.
She’ll be milking the single woman / victim role.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Interesting comments, all of which I agree with. But I have a few to add for Harry as well

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sadly I doubt the separation thing. Too good to be true really so early on. There's still a lot of milking for smeggy to do re haribo and she will milk that royal moo till it's udders squeak in protest. Then he'll be disposed of.
Agree, unless something drastic happened, forced by the current situation, accelerating the proceedings, and they had to intervene...

Reactions: 8
They've hit the nail on the head. Chas and Brenda better do some serious arse slapping of these two or they'll be in trouble with us peasants.:mad:
The Duchy tenants in particular must be seething at getting their rent put up so the Beverly hillbillies can liive high on the hog.

Yes exactly, the token £18k over 10 years is coming from Charles.
That's probably why it's so low. Well, low compared to the total owed. It's a years wages to peasants like me.
Chas will just collect the duchy rent and pass it along to whoever signed off on frogmore and then it will go in the gov coffers and Chas can withdraw it to pay for the running of his homes. Not literally as simplistic as that obviously, but near as makes no difference. It's like monopoly money just circulating round and round.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

Just came across this and wondering what is dorito upto chasing Charles like that 🤔 seems the Apple definitely doesn't fall far from the tree with them 2

• Haha

Just came across this and wondering what is dorito upto chasing Charles like that 🤔 seems the Apple definitely doesn't fall far from the tree with them 2
She's asking Charles to show her where the toilet is 🤭

" Prince Charles, please can you show me where the toilet is please, I'm bursting, oh and have you got any spare bog roll incase there isn't any in the cubicle"

Lol 🤭

Wow I've never known this thread so quiet 😱

Lol....
Screenshot_20200515-013504.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
She wrote out her wedding and framed them and gave them to him as an anniversary gift. Kinda reminds me of that scene in the Simpson where Mr burns had that sign installed in Homer's work station 'don't forget you're here forever'
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.