Harry & Meghan #22 A woke, broke joke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, I’m being offended by a post that implied I was somehow ‘inferior’ and irritated by the poster’s inability to apologise for their ambiguity.
I detest Meghan.
Well I'll have to paint the piggin placards myself and design my own float and sew my own fancy dress costumes,not to mention bail out this leaky group rowing boat....off up a cul-de-sac again and I've lost the bloody sat Nav.
Sometimes life is a meagain,oops,I meant b I t c h....
I may be some time....❤😘🤗🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She is thin - but wears ridiculously small clothes. It’s so unflattering, as her flesh is bursting out of her dresses. It’s not like she is overweight and struggling to find clothes to fit her! She must buy tiny clothes - if she does buy them..
She is probably given the samples which are always small and normally made from a cheaper fabric than the sold item
My mum was a cleaner for a dress designer many many moons ago and once orders had been placed for clients I was lucky to get the samples which were a perfect size for me a skinny 14 year she even shortened them for me as I was only and still am 4ft10 ,there was a condition though ,they were not to worn until the range was on sale in stores
I must have been the best dressed 14 year old in the area lol

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She is probably given the samples which are always small and normally made from a cheaper fabric than the sold item
My mum was a cleaner for a dress designer many many moons ago and once orders had been placed for clients I was lucky to get the samples which were a perfect size for me a skinny 14 year she even shortened them for me as I was only and still am 4ft10 ,there was a condition though ,they were not to worn until the range was on sale in stores
I must have been the best dressed 14 year old in the area lol
Can you imagine the narc in her telling anyone that the stuff is too small...oh the indignity....not a chance,if it's free,she's there like a rat up a drainpipe🙈🤣🤣

I'm lost up the cul de sac and Scarlett Moffat is on loose women saying she's been abducted by 👽...my day gets better and better....
Never mind ,get my coat....pass me the straitjacket,padded cell,don't pass go🙈🤪🤯🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ok so I had lunch with a pal who’s friend owns a big stately home in England. I mention to her how I thought H has always been a petulant, obnoxious little tit but that the palace have done a relatively good job of covering up this for years, and that It’s only now the gloves are off, that we are seeing the punk for what he is. She told me that apparently, years ago before Kate and William were married, they, Harry and friends wanted to stay at this home for a shoot. Kate and William were lovely, normal, polite and respectful. Harry - took the fire extinguisher off the wall In one of the rooms and was running around with it like a complete entitled disrespectful twit.
He's an ignorant, arrogant tit. You are so right @Team JCM in your judgement of his character.

He obviously takes after his uncle PA - another immature, thick, weak, arrogant, entitled, lazy, greedy git.

Like they did with H, the Palace's PR machine promoted an image of Andrew as a cheeky chappy 'war hero', when in fact he was just playing at sailors, was closely protected and never in any danger whatever.

Again, like Just Harry, PA loved a 'prank' that involved damaging other people's stuff - like your friend's account of H with the fire extinguisher. Remember when PA deliberately spray-painted some press photographers in the US, causing a huge amount of damage to their kit. He then announced gleefully "I enjoyed that!". He never had to face the consequences of his bad behaviour either - instead, the Palace PR people had to apologise and pay for the damage (i.e. we had to pay for it).

https://www.nytimes.com/1984/04/18/us/a-playful-prince-paints-the-press.html

21272516-7708741-image-m-101_1574295503644.jpg

And PA has the same disregard for animals as H. There was the time when PA as a boy was hanging around the Royal stables being a bleeping nuisance knowing that the grooms couldn't reprimand him. The last straw was when he started tormenting the horses. At that point the grooms bodily picked the little tit up and threw him into the muck heap. PA couldn't believe it and screamed at the grooms that he was going to tell his mother what they'd done. Apparently the grooms heard no more about it.:)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/9...throw-manure-black-eye-queen-agreed-deserved/

Every time I'm on the edge of pitying Just Harry for the nightmare he must be having living with Skid, I shall remember your friend's account @Team JCM. As well as his nasty, angry scowling face at the Commonwealth Service.

He's the architect of his own misfortunes, but being thick and arrogant, I suspect he's absolutely no insight into how he's got to where he has. I'm sure that if / when he emerges from all this - i.e. when Meghan spits him out and moves on to her next mark - he'll still believe that it was the fault of others that it all went wrong.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Morning dears....in my head Tattle is a cross between St Trinians and a coffee morning jailhouse hooch session at the Murmansk Female High Security Unit. Ive been asked in for a "briefing". Im a bit nervous....

Its possible the Editor has had a "word" with Morgan about his contract personality disorder, as part of which he's been asked to tone down the more obviously insane ranting; equally its possible that even Piers has seen far enough round his ego to recognise he's fucked up his career; but he's apologised for the wrong thing.

Whatever you might think about Boris (and if youre a demented Remainer you are going to carry that hatred to your grave, and you know what - noone cares any longer but you and Araminta, and youre making fools of yourselves) hes doing his best and the political project to pin the blame for a virus on the Government has no traction with the public (here or in America) oops sorry I'm not Rod "the Rod" Liddle.

Settlement:
As Colleen (be still my beating heart, could she be any foxier?) has just illustrated it is actually compulsory to try and sort out the dispute before trial even if you know youre going to win, and you hate the witch on the other side. If you fail to do so even if you do win you can be denied costs. Most parties these days chose a formal procees Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) in which the parties hire some conceited retired judge to act as Arbitrator and sit around posing; whilst the party whose lawyers know they are going to lose (and hasnt quite told their client this yet) tries to act tough whilst agreeing almost any terms that save some face.

Its often the last opportunity for the parties, who will hate each other, to meet and basically if someone doesnt storm out like Bette Davis in the first 30 minutes you hang around talking to the hand in public whilst the lawyers negotiate a figure (in this case her contribution to the other sides costs) often for days; and some unimportant details like a public statement or the return of property and meaningless promises of good behaviour or undying love. In the current circumstances it will all be Zoom and its not unusual for self important cunts people like Megs to appear via Agents they control remotely.

If her lawyers have any sense they will try and do it right now and tie it to settlement of the costs liability incurred after the earlier disaster, to save a further hearing. She might as well bite the bullet and pay all their costs so far (or a "contribution" which could be above 80%) now, whilst they are still just at the level of a 2 bedroom flat in Dalston, as opposed to Manhattan.

It will be a fascinating negotiation. She will want secrecy, at almost any cost, so Balloon Boy can claim victory, and the party with the upper hand wont. Often aresholes people like Meghan dont care and gamble recklessly seeing ADR as an opportunity to show off turn over the tables then "settle at the door" (in reality a stiffling meeting room in the ghastly Rolls Building of the High Court, you see some sights..) when pressure is at thermonuclear levels, as the trial is about to begin and someone is spending about £10,000 an hour, seriously. Dont forget she's not paying. In a way we are...

Now, Aunty has "things" to attend to, you be good girls like Aunty expects xx
There aren't enough ❤❤❤❤❤ for you Aunty!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Piers and the Mail are simply holding back for a bit. I reckon that as soon as she does something else vacuous and self promoting they'll pounce on her. Piers probably only said that so that some of her luney supporters would back off but he won't be able to resist attacking her the minute she steps out of line.
Makes me laugh that maybe,possibly he has agreed to back off. (if he has "agreed" rather than decided for himself). Because he ain't the only reporter on the Mail and they all despise ginge and cringe. Piers just took iy personally because she had been shmoozing him for introductions to wealthy brit guys prior to bagging dick head windsor with her magic foofoo. Then she ghosted him. So with him it's personal as well as general.
The other writers will take up his baton and the crusade will go on. As you say, they just need something juicy and it will be business as usual.

Reactions: 17
Having not so long ago supported my son through a four year fight for compensation after near death
( The last moment compensation offer was over seven times more than previous one and only offer)
I know you’ve shared insight generously with no gain to yourself. Fascinating how the game is played.
Can’t stop you leaving but thanks anyway.

No, I’m being offended by a post that implied I was somehow ‘inferior’ and irritated by the poster’s inability to apologise for their ambiguity.
I detest Meghan.
It’s sad to see you copying Meghan’s aggrieved victim stance then.

Having not so long ago supported my son through a four year fight for compensation after near death
( The last moment compensation offer was over seven times more than previous one and only offer)
I know you’ve shared insight generously with no gain to yourself. Fascinating how the game is played.
Can’t stop you leaving but thanks anyway.

It’s sad to see you copying Meghan’s aggrieved victim stance then.
Absolutely not doing that. The post was ambiguous. Just as their ‘goodbye’ is, as I had assumed they were ceasing engagement with me (in a Harry & Meghan way) not leaving the forum.

Reactions: 1
Morning dears....in my head Tattle is a cross between St Trinians and a coffee morning jailhouse hooch session at the Murmansk Female High Security Unit. Ive been asked in for a "briefing". Im a bit nervous....

Its possible the Editor has had a "word" with Morgan about his contract personality disorder, as part of which he's been asked to tone down the more obviously insane ranting; equally its possible that even Piers has seen far enough round his ego to recognise he's fucked up his career; but he's apologised for the wrong thing.

Whatever you might think about Boris (and if youre a demented Remainer you are going to carry that hatred to your grave, and you know what - noone cares any longer but you and Araminta, and youre making fools of yourselves) hes doing his best and the political project to pin the blame for a virus on the Government has no traction with the public (here or in America) oops sorry I'm not Rod "the Rod" Liddle.

Settlement:
As Colleen (be still my beating heart, could she be any foxier?) has just illustrated it is actually compulsory to try and sort out the dispute before trial even if you know youre going to win, and you hate the witch on the other side. If you fail to do so even if you do win you can be denied costs. Most parties these days chose a formal procees Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) in which the parties hire some conceited retired judge to act as Arbitrator and sit around posing; whilst the party whose lawyers know they are going to lose (and hasnt quite told their client this yet) tries to act tough whilst agreeing almost any terms that save some face.

Its often the last opportunity for the parties, who will hate each other, to meet and basically if someone doesnt storm out like Bette Davis in the first 30 minutes you hang around talking to the hand in public whilst the lawyers negotiate a figure (in this case her contribution to the other sides costs) often for days; and some unimportant details like a public statement or the return of property and meaningless promises of good behaviour or undying love. In the current circumstances it will all be Zoom and its not unusual for self important cunts people like Megs to appear via Agents they control remotely.

If her lawyers have any sense they will try and do it right now and tie it to settlement of the costs liability incurred after the earlier disaster, to save a further hearing. She might as well bite the bullet and pay all their costs so far (or a "contribution" which could be above 80%) now, whilst they are still just at the level of a 2 bedroom flat in Dalston, as opposed to Manhattan.

It will be a fascinating negotiation. She will want secrecy, at almost any cost, so Balloon Boy can claim victory, and the party with the upper hand wont. Often aresholes people like Meghan dont care and gamble recklessly seeing ADR as an opportunity to show off turn over the tables then "settle at the door" (in reality a stiffling meeting room in the ghastly Rolls Building of the High Court, you see some sights..) when pressure is at thermonuclear levels, as the trial is about to begin and someone is spending about £10,000 an hour, seriously. Dont forget she's not paying. In a way we are...

Now, Aunty has "things" to attend to, you be good girls like Aunty expects xx
I went to St Trinians 😉
Not telling you which one I am though 😜

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Makes me laugh that maybe,possibly he has agreed to back off. (if he has "agreed" rather than decided for himself). Because he ain't the only reporter on the Mail and they all despise ginge and cringe. Piers just took iy personally because she had been shmoozing him for introductions to wealthy brit guys prior to bagging dick head windsor with her magic foofoo. Then she ghosted him. So with him it's personal as well as general.
The other writers will take up his baton and the crusade will go on. As you say, they just need something juicy and it will be business as usual.
Hell hath no fury like a man scorned. :)

Reactions: 8
..in my head Tattle is a cross between St Trinians and a coffee morning jailhouse hooch session at the Murmansk Female High Security Unit. selves) hes doing his best and the political project to pin the blame for a virus on the Government has no traction with the public (here or in America)

As Colleen (be still my beating heart, could she be any foxier?) has just illustrated it is actually compulsory to try and sort out the dispute before trial even if you know youre going to win, and you hate the witch on the other side. sit around posing; whilst the party whose lawyers know they are going to lose (and hasnt quite told their client this yet) tries to act tough whilst agreeing almost any terms that save some face.

if someone doesnt storm out like Bette Davis in the first 30 minutes you hang around talking to the hand in public whilst the lawyers negotiate a figure (in this case her contribution to the other sides costs) often for days; and some unimportant details like a public statement or the return of property and meaningless promises of good behaviour or undying love. In the current circumstances it will all be Zoom and its not unusual for self important cunts people like Megs to appear via Agents they control remotely.
Just highlighting my favourite bits. Just cos they tickle me. :ROFLMAO:

...yeah wow
It's the elephant in the room that people are dancing around pretending not to see.
I like elephants so I'm simply acknowledging it in polite terminology.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I detest Meghan.
It's been carefully explained to you that no insult was intended. FFS put the shovel down.

Ah yes, that was another thing I remembered about it (apart from the ill fit), that it was the wrong dress for the occasion & time of year, just couldn't remember where she went in it - you're right, it really looked completely out of place in that setting 🙈
Speaking of dresses and re selling etc. Remember this mess.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
No one is better than anyone else here, in fact we are equal bunch of saddos who are online slagging of H&M instead of taking up new hobbies during this virus 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
It's been carefully explained to you that no insult was intended. FFS put the shovel down.
Actually at no point has the poster said that. But I’ll give up waiting for an apology as I, too, appreciate their insights into the legal proceedings.

No one is better than anyone else here, in fact we are equal bunch of saddos who are online slagging of H&M instead of taking up new hobbies during this virus 🤣🤣
Indeed. 🤣

Reactions: 6
How very dare you? 😱 I’ll have you know I’m doing couch to 5k. Well, more just couch but the mind is willing 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Speaking of dresses and re selling etc. Remember this mess.

See that was cringey for a royal -where was the lady in waiting? 😄 Also there was a handbag with plastic left on it too..

How very dare you? 😱 I’ll have you know I’m doing couch to 5k. Well, more just couch but the mind is willing 😉
And weight training with wine bottle? 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Cheeky sod. I have lots of hobbies and plans. In my head.
Seriously though, I really need to get some things sorted DIY wise.Household DIY is my forté as husband is cack handed and sausage fingered. But the sun shines and tattle beckons as well so nothing gets done other than feeding the clan and basic housework.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes we could all be improving our minds instead of slagging off the gruesome twosome but I can't be bothered.

My daughter has learnt a couple of Japanese words but that's the sum total of academic achievements in our house 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes we could all be improving our minds instead of slagging off the gruesome twosome but I can't be bothered.

My daughter has learnt a couple of Japanese words but that's the sum total of academic achievements in our house 😁
Konnichiwa!
There brain trained for the day 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.