Harry & Meghan #22 A woke, broke joke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at them pretending to give a duck during those zoom videos, we all know rachet and hobo want to one up William and Kate.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Look at them pretending to give a duck during those zoom videos, we all know rachet and hobo want to one up William and Kate.
It's just embarrassing. Please go away and have your privacy. Neither of them have anything to offer.

I can't believe the pushiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's just embarrassing. Please go away and have your privacy. Neither of them have anything to offer.

I can't believe the pushiness.
Exactly!! It's like you wanted privacy but now you're out here whoring yourself out at any opportunity that comes at you. Like wtf?? 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Today,as I put some more coal in my bath🙈😎...I feel a smidgen of pity for H....it must be painful to have to have a grey t-shirt surgically removed ...and as if that were not enough,he's just found out he's been named after a hoover🙈..no wonder hes drifting aimlessly.
And there's all the worry of me,me,me not getting a screen test for Catwoman...now if it was for the back end of a pantomime cow,she would have walked it🙈😎
And to cap it all,they are drawing lots in Hollywood for who draws the short one to lend them a sofa to surf on...i thought it would be too heavy and sink but what do I know🙈
KTAW❤😘🤗
What does KTAW stand for?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Re these photos, they sadly record a phone call "call me...blah blah " received from his employer at "LookylikeysRusUSA" in which the Manager told him "his services would no longer be required as a lookylikey. Research showed there was no desire or need for one "real" H let alone any more.
Also Sol was disappointed in how he presented himself, no self respecting person let s lonely s prince would go to a paid P.A in un-ironed clothes.
Further his surly and sullen attitude didn't ring true even for Prince Harry.
Similarly, whilst Sol appreciated H sourcing a "Meghan", she too was far too evil, un-likeable and controlling to be a believable human let alone a philanthropic duchess!
"Meghan" had ruined Brad and Brandy's big day! They had expected some class, and instead had a snarling hobo looking basic white guy in i a scuzzy t shirt, and a gurning woman in full bridal attire.,. Something else that was noted. The fake Meghan is always trying to upstage people, it don't fly with me sonny.
I wish you luck you obviously have nothing, but I can't give either one of you a reference.
PS. Brad said his "friend "remembers seeing "Meghan" on a yacht once , or he thinks it was her, he didn't see her face. Was that your friend or someone else?

Apologies, I've posted same thing twic, couldn't find the edit button.

Not actual incest.p, as I say. I'm using it to mean strangely inter-connected webs.
Even William had many ex-girlfriends in common without friends, that wouldn't be accepted to us ordinary people. It's widely believed that Prince Phillip had an affair with Princess Alexandra another example.
I don't know anyone who has shagged their wives cousin, but perhaps I'm un-usual!
I suppose you know what I mean and are winding me up?

Also, a bit un-fair on Camilla parents who were un-usually affectionate for the time and class apparently. That's why Camilla had such confidence.

Sorry I pad playing up couldn't get rid of typo
I didnt know that about Camilla. I was basing my assessment on some interview where she described her rather bleak and unimpressive education. I always wonder about the rumours surrounding Phillip. I think either they had a conventional upper aristocratic understanding that once the bloodline was established they could both do as they pleased providing the lower orders didn't notice; or theyve both been entirely faithful. I cant see her Maj bleeping around, very like her mother straight-laced as a survival strategy. My mother is exactly the same age as the Queen and Im sure her and my father where entirely faithful to each other for the whole of their lives (something my mother now admits she regrets - shes remarkable, that generation are truly amazing). Mind you a completely different class. In my mums time working class people like her had a cult of "respectability" and despised the antics of their "betters" for its self-indulgence, cruelty and irresponsibility...sermon over

Maybe if she was genuine she would have become involved with charities rather than spend the whole of her week hunting foxes.

Any mother who has her son at boarding school, and promises to renege on a promise to the poor little sod about coming home for the weekend as she did on the Tampon phone call is disgusting.
Also, the sycophancy to towards Charles was sickening.

A housekeeper who used to clean up after her and Charles assignations said in the press she left dirty knickers for her to pick up, and was very haughty.
Even though as guests, they should have shown appreciation, Camilla never tipped.
There's more. I know but I don't want to compromise peeps who told me stuff in confidence who have known Camilla for absolutely ages.

Diana might have put it about a lot', but she always made attempts to connect with "lowly" people. I know this first hand. She wasn't a snob.

The way in which everyone has bonked their sisters husband or brothers wife, very common in aristocratic circles.
I didn't mean actual incestuous, more the way it means icky too close messing with your social circle.

I was thinking of the similarities the other day. I read a biographyof the Duke of Windsor, and what a pair of vile pricks they were!
The best thing the greedy, shallow amoral Wallis ever did is make sure thick shallow Nazi collaborator Duke was removed from the throne.
Both exhibited an astonishing lack of sensitivity or even the most basic loyalty to partners, their country etc.
Trapped in France as the Germans advanced, they got in touch with the Germans our enemy, to make sure their linens and china could be transported safely.
Wallis said she had no sympathy for blitz victims as they deserved it after they had "bullied "her!
I thought it would be an up-lifting tale of true love, it was merely depressing. A grifter marrying for position, and a weak man dependent to a pitiful degree on his wife.
There's an amazing book about Wallis "The Last of the Duchess" by the very remarkable (Lady) Caroline Blackwood that almost (I emphasise almost) makes you feel sorry for her. I think she was absolutely horrified when she found herself having to marry and spend her life with the "Little Prince" who was in no way her intellectual equal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Wow, he was a right little tit all round.:mad:

"A father surely needs to be much tougher when his under-age son takes drugs and drinks to such an extent that he's sick and expects servants to clear it up. At his father's 50th birthday party, Harry ran around naked and was banned from the local pub after getting drunk and calling the under manager a F****** Frog.
On holiday in Cornwall, he vomited outside a pub and threw empty bottles into the road. I don't call this normal high-spirited teenage behaviour, and if he'd done it on a Liverpool council estate he'd have been arrested. Harry has behaved like a spoilt, rich, drunken yob, but nobody seems prepared to say so."
Just catching up me old China’s, can I just go back in time to 2002 to correct the mail....if he had done that on a Liverpool council estate he wouldn’t have been arrested. He would have been called a knobhead and battered - because proper scallies actually have manners. I’m from Liverpool (not a council estate mind) and I think I speak for the entire city when I say anyone who carries on like that deserves more than a slap around their idiotic, entitled wanker chops. When my kid has a tantrum I die of embarrassment in the living room, if my adult spawn behaved like this I’d disown them. This is exactly why he gets everything he deserves - Meghan is his karma 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well there was rumours about the queen and porchy but I’m not sure..margaret ..definitely yes.
my cousin worked in Fleet Street on one of the big newspapers and he was talking about PM and PS years and years before it was talked about.

Reactions: 5
Well there was rumours about the queen and porchy but I’m not sure..margaret ..definitely yes.
my cousin worked in Fleet Street on one of the big newspapers and he was talking about PM and PS years and years before it was talked about.
I always read PS as Philip Schofield 😂 who is PS sorry?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My friend said there was deffo something going between PP and actress Helen Cordet
there was supposed to be a frisson between PC and a certain boisterous kangaroo , not of the animal type

I always read PS as Philip Schofield 😂 who is PS sorry?
Pink panther actor

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Came across this old article on harry from 2002. Spoilt is not half of it.

Is there a specific disorder that is attributable to people who when they get wankered always take their clothes off? Harry seems awfully fond of it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Much as I dislike the DM tone.....and agree that loads of young people experiment with alcohol etc.... Someone needs to be telling kids that too much alcohol, too much weed, too many drugs....is a bad idea!
Its a hard line to get right. The trouble with someone like Harry is that no one seems to have pulled him to one side...and said this is a bad idea....early enough!
Yes I agree but didn't Charles send Harry to rehab for a bit as a warning to him? As far as we know, apart from some youthful experimentation, there's no evidence that he became an alcoholic or habitual drug user.

Still, who knows what delights might be tempting him in Hollywood ? Obviously he's got Meghan's magic minge to amuse him now and she probably polices everything else he puts in his mouth 😝😫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I guess Charles feels guilty about the way he treated Diana and all that ensued. I think that's the reason he allowed Harry to do as he pleased and was lenient. Also Charles himself had a strict upbringing and he probably didn't want the same for his sons.

I do think that article in the Mail is a bit judgemental and conservative though. Most young people experiment with alcohol, get drunk and do daft things, and loads smoke weed. It's not unusual behaviour, I've done it myself so it would be hypocritical of me to have a go at Harry.

I agree that Harry has turned into an entitled spoilt git but I'm not going to criticise him for doing something that a lot of teenagers do!
Yeah most kids do that but they don't expect someone else in their home to clean up their drink boke and they don't get naked at a huge gathering for their father's birthday. It's not that he did the drink/weed/naughty stuff, it's that he took it a step further than other kids because he knew someone else would sort it out or cover for him. It's that entitlement and disregard for the peasants, like the manager in the restaurant that he called a bleeping frog and assuming that nobody would dare report his weed use.Yeah we've all done it to some degree but even the most stupid among us tried to cover our tracks and hide our misdeeds. Ginger didn't even bother because he was an entitled bleep even back then.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.