Harry & Meghan #22 A woke, broke joke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Camilla is my favourite out of the whole lot of them. She comes across as one of those old fashioned country women who won't listen to bullshit, walks around in wellies all the time and love dogs more than people. It might also be influenced by the portrayal of her on 'The Windsors' which is hilarious 😁
My mum’s friend belongs to the WI and was at a meeting a while back and a member on holiday in the area asked to join the meeting. You have to sign in so the visitor gave her name as Camilla Windsor and sat in the audience along with all the other regular members, no airs or graces.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Ive always been sympathetic. He had a hideous upbringing in many ways. The treatment of Diana was unforgiveable given her age, but frankly she was no walk in the park and she sort of knew what she was letting herself in for. He has actually become a much nicer man through some serious suffering and the wonderful Camilla who is a very ambiguous and english kind of national treasure imho
Totally agree, if only he and Camilla could have married at the very beginning. They were and are obvious soul mates.

And while a massive Diana fan, could never understand why she seemed Hell bent on breaking up other women’s marriages.

She was no teenager out to score points over the wife, I expected better from her. The trouble is, over the years, Diana has been kind of canonised.

She was no saint.....far from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Camilla is my favourite out of the whole lot of them. She comes across as one of those old fashioned country women who won't listen to bullshit, walks around in wellies all the time and love dogs more than people. It might also be influenced by the portrayal of her on 'The Windsors' which is hilarious 😁
Completely agree. I think she has been excellent for Charles. She is very authentic in her patronages too. I love her Christmas one with the disabled children. She is has real charm and warmth.

I am glad for her that she has her own house, Ray Lodge, hear Highgrove, where she can take a break from palace life, see her own children and grandchildren - and probably have a fag and a few strong gins.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why are people bailing them out like this. They're basically glorified sofa surfers at this point.

If a working class couple were bouncing their baby from house to house and leaving it for huge swathes of time there'd be calls for SS to be involved.
I always think that about s lot of what they all get up to!
The incestuous sleeping around between Camilla, .Charles Anne and Parker Bowles, whisky also using wives of his friends for no strings sex.
Diana's numerous affairs with married men. The way in which both parents prioritised their happiness over their children's.

Andrew, too much to go into!

"SS" Do you mean Socisl Services or Phillip's family?

Reactions: 5
Wonderful quote about her: the kind of woman who would get off a horse and slip into an evening frock without bothering to bathe. I know I have form with Colleen but I think she's incredibly sexy. Dont judge me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I always think that about s lot of what they all get up to!
The incestuous sleeping around between Camilla, .Charles Anne and Parker Bowles, whisky also using wives of his friends for no strings sex.
Diana's numerous affairs with married men. The way in which both parents prioritised their happiness over their children's.

Andrew, too much to go into!

"SS" Do you mean Socisl Services or Phillip's family?
😳😳 incestuous WHATness???
1589532384584.gif

Reactions: 4
Completely agree. I think she has been excellent for Charles. She is very authentic in her patronages too. I love her Christmas one with the disabled children. She is has real charm and warmth.

I am glad for her that she has her own house, Ray Lodge, hear Highgrove, where she can take a break from palace life, see her own children and grandchildren - and probably have a fag and a few strong gins.
Maybe if she was genuine she would have become involved with charities rather than spend the whole of her week hunting foxes.

Any mother who has her son at boarding school, and promises to renege on a promise to the poor little sod about coming home for the weekend as she did on the Tampon phone call is disgusting.
Also, the sycophancy to towards Charles was sickening.

A housekeeper who used to clean up after her and Charles assignations said in the press she left dirty knickers for her to pick up, and was very haughty.
Even though as guests, they should have shown appreciation, Camilla never tipped.
There's more. I know but I don't want to compromise peeps who told me stuff in confidence who have known Camilla for absolutely ages.

Diana might have put it about a lot', but she always made attempts to connect with "lowly" people. I know this first hand. She wasn't a snob.

The way in which everyone has bonked their sisters husband or brothers wife, very common in aristocratic circles.
I didn't mean actual incestuous, more the way it means icky too close messing with your social circle.

Harry apparently feels lost without a job or routine in his life, also apparently he has no friends..

Umm.... Oh bleeping well!! You made that decision when you married Wallis Simpson 2.0!!
I was thinking of the similarities the other day. I read a biographyof the Duke of Windsor, and what a pair of vile pricks they were!
The best thing the greedy, shallow amoral Wallis ever did is make sure thick shallow Nazi collaborator Duke was removed from the throne.
Both exhibited an astonishing lack of sensitivity or even the most basic loyalty to partners, their country etc.
Trapped in France as the Germans advanced, they got in touch with the Germans our enemy, to make sure their linens and china could be transported safely.
Wallis said she had no sympathy for blitz victims as they deserved it after they had "bullied "her!
I thought it would be an up-lifting tale of true love, it was merely depressing. A grifter marrying for position, and a weak man dependent to a pitiful degree on his wife.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Maybe if she was genuine she would have become involved with charities rather than spend the whole of her week hunting foxes.

Any mother who has her son at boarding school, and promises to renege on a promise to the poor little sod about coming home for the weekend as she did on the Tampon phone call is disgusting.

A housekeeper who used to clean up after her and Charles assignations said in the press she left dirty knickers for her to pick up, and was very haughty.
Even though as guests, they should have shown appreciation, Camilla never tipped.
There's more. I know but I don't want to compromise peeps who told me stuff in confidence who have known Camilla for absolutely ages.

Diana might have put it about a lot', but she always made attempts to connect with "lowly" people. I know this first hand. She wasn't a snob.
Wow! I guess there are always two sides. Very interesting. I didn't know this. Thanks for your input.

Reactions: 9

The way in which everyone has bonked their sisters husband or brothers wife, very common in aristocratic circles.
I didn't mean actual incestuous, more the way it means icky too close messing with your social circle.
I can well imagine she behaves like that (not the incest though - I think thats a bit like thinking the northern working class keep coal in the bath) but they had such weird lives especially the "gals" of Camilla's generation. Entirely without meaningful parental affection or any serious education. Completely unfamiliar with how "ordinary" folk live. Bletchley Park was mostly staffed with Upper Class Women (whom the imperial establishment ludicrously believed were more trustworthy) and a favourite story is of one fo them being asked to make a cup of tea and coming back after about 20 minutes and saying - "How do you get the leaves to stay under the water?" which she hadn't boiled. Tom's rather fun but thats another story.....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I guess Charles feels guilty about the way he treated Diana and all that ensued. I think that's the reason he allowed Harry to do as he pleased and was lenient. Also Charles himself had a strict upbringing and he probably didn't want the same for his sons.

I do think that article in the Mail is a bit judgemental and conservative though. Most young people experiment with alcohol, get drunk and do daft things, and loads smoke weed. It's not unusual behaviour, I've done it myself so it would be hypocritical of me to have a go at Harry.

I agree that Harry has turned into an entitled spoilt git but I'm not going to criticise him for doing something that a lot of teenagers do!
My 2 children did not act the same when they were teenagers!

Reactions: 13
Today,as I put some more coal in my bath🙈😎...I feel a smidgen of pity for H....it must be painful to have to have a grey t-shirt surgically removed ...and as if that were not enough,he's just found out he's been named after a hoover🙈..no wonder hes drifting aimlessly.
And there's all the worry of me,me,me not getting a screen test for Catwoman...now if it was for the back end of a pantomime cow,she would have walked it🙈😎
And to cap it all,they are drawing lots in Hollywood for who draws the short one to lend them a sofa to surf on...i thought it would be too heavy and sink but what do I know🙈
KTAW❤😘🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Harry on the phone with Charles demanding more money because they aren't tHrIviNg in LA:

View attachment 130377
View attachment 130378
Re these photos, they sadly record a phone call "call me...blah blah " received from his employer at "LookylikeysRusUSA" in which the Manager told him "his services would no longer be required as a lookylikey. Research showed there was no desire or need for one "real" H let alone any more.
Also Sol was disappointed in how he presented himself, no self respecting person let s lonely s prince would go to a paid P.A in un-ironed clothes.
Further his surly and sullen attitude didn't ring true even for Prince Harry.
Similarly, whilst Sol appreciated H sourcing a "Meghan", she too was far too evil, un-likeable and controlling to be a believable human let alone a philanthropic duchess!
"Meghan" had ruined Brad and Brandy's big day! They had expected some class, and instead had a snarling hobo looking basic white guy in i a scuzzy t shirt, and a gurning woman in full bridal attire.,. Something else that was noted. The fake Meghan is always trying to upstage people, it don't fly with me sonny.
I wish you luck you obviously have nothing, but I can't give either one of you a reference.
PS. Brad said his "friend "remembers seeing "Meghan" on a yacht once , or he thinks it was her, he didn't see her face. Was that your friend or someone else?

Apologies, I've posted same thing twic, couldn't find the edit button.

I can well imagine she behaves like that (not the incest though - I think thats a bit like thinking the northern working class keep coal in the bath) but they had such weird lives especially the "gals" of Camilla's generation. Entirely without meaningful parental affection or any serious education. Completely unfamiliar with how "ordinary" folk live. Bletchley Park was mostly staffed with Upper Class Women (whom the imperial establishment ludicrously believed were more trustworthy) and a favourite story is of one fo them being asked to make a cup of tea and coming back after about 20 minutes and saying - "How do you get the leaves to stay under the water?" which she hadn't boiled. Tom's rather fun but thats another story.....
Not actual incest.p, as I say. I'm using it to mean strangely inter-connected webs.
Even William had many ex-girlfriends in common without friends, that wouldn't be accepted to us ordinary people. It's widely believed that Prince Phillip had an affair with Princess Alexandra another example.
I don't know anyone who has shagged their wives cousin, but perhaps I'm un-usual!
I suppose you know what I mean and are winding me up?

Also, a bit un-fair on Camilla parents who were un-usually affectionate for the time and class apparently. That's why Camilla had such confidence.

Sorry I pad playing up couldn't get rid of typo

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I guess Charles feels guilty about the way he treated Diana and all that ensued. I think that's the reason he allowed Harry to do as he pleased and was lenient. Also Charles himself had a strict upbringing and he probably didn't want the same for his sons.

I do think that article in the Mail is a bit judgemental and conservative though. Most young people experiment with alcohol, get drunk and do daft things, and loads smoke weed. It's not unusual behaviour, I've done it myself so it would be hypocritical of me to have a go at Harry.

I agree that Harry has turned into an entitled spoilt git but I'm not going to criticise him for doing something that a lot of teenagers do!
Much as I dislike the DM tone.....and agree that loads of young people experiment with alcohol etc.... Someone needs to be telling kids that too much alcohol, too much weed, too many drugs....is a bad idea!
Its a hard line to get right. The trouble with someone like Harry is that no one seems to have pulled him to one side...and said this is a bad idea....early enough!

Reactions: 9
Your description of ‘without parental affection or serious education and living in a bubble’ describes Diana too. The difference is that Camilla and such ‘gals‘ as you call them grew up end of the 60’s into the 70’s when their only ambition was a good marriage and comfortable existence . Meanwhile morals had relaxed with no fear of HIV or unwanted pregnancies. A good time to be young. Camilla also has a life outside R.F but within the circle and she brought to Charles which poor Diana couldn’t. Not quite incestuous as you say but without any risk of ‘kiss and tell’.

I can exactly see how Camilla‘s form of earthy sexiness would appeal to you as a man ( with your eyes closed).
The magic word is fun.
Sometimes people do need a bit in their lives.

Meanwhile back in L.A. the scruffs are messing up.
I bet the Queen made the decision to withhold a title from Archie not them. Lol

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.