Harry & Meghan #216 The Lion, the Witch and the wanker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this tweet from Taz and hadn't spotted the stoats body language before. He's not smiling and looks fuming in his eyes. It's tragic how much he resents his brother. He deserves everything coming to him

Also how have I not noticed James before. Catherine's family are stunning 😍
I’ve often wondered about that photo as everyone on Catherine’s side are colour co-ordinated so Meghan sticks out like a sore thumb. I wondered if it was done deliberately but I should have known Catherine was too classy for that…… Harry got the memo because of his tie colour so it would seem Meghan deliberately ignored protocol, I would suspect to give out the impression she was left out….

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I’ve often wondered about that photo as everyone on Catherine’s side are colour co-ordinated so Meghan sticks out like a sore thumb. I wondered if it was done deliberately but I should have known Catherine was too classy for that…… Harry got the memo because of his tie colour so it would seem Meghan deliberately ignored protocol, I would suspect to give out the impression she was left out….
She's well & truly left out, now lolzzzzzzz 😀😀😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Harry and Meghan#217 -We are meddling cos we did not get no coddling

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Leeching off Africans for last resort good publicity as usual, the nasty second-row sleazebag.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I thought William and George didn’t travel together, however from that video they would have been it seems. I don’t think they should now but I suppose we have Charlotte and Louis as 'spares'…. horrible word though sorry
think blue is the colour their supposed to wear but obviously Meg has to make a point 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Gosh, letting us pesky commoners know where they'll be going school, makes Harry's tantrums about security look a little more pathetic to me.
I think the little spate of public photographing them on their phones as they walked to and from school over last year or so will have encouraged this move. W will remember how much he was left alone at Eton in comparison.

I also think that being close to HMQ for George to start his training in earnest is a good thing too - HMQ will start things off for as long as she can and then Dad can take over.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Leeching off Africans for last resort good publicity as usual, the nasty second-row sleazebag.
Harry's dream would be to live in Africa, surrounded by African's kowtowing to his every need. He's the most racist member of the entire Royal Family imo. I bet he wishes he owned a plantation truth be told. bleep.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Hands in pockets. Very respectful 😡

Keep your hands out of your pockets will have been drilled into him from an early age so has he forgotten his manners or has he been photoshopped by someone with no understanding of basic behaviour?

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Saw this tweet from Taz and hadn't spotted the stoats body language before. He's not smiling and looks fuming in his eyes. It's tragic how much he resents his brother. He deserves everything coming to him

Also how have I not noticed James before. Catherine's family are stunning 😍
Everyone coordinated ties and dresses except her. I would have cut her out of the photos as she didn’t dress to match.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Everyone coordinated ties and dresses except her. I would have cut her out of the photos as she didn’t dress to match.
Well, the photographer did stand them on the end so the could easily be officially lopped off.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I see the sugars are lapping this up but of course if it was William doing the same he would be accused of colonialism 🙄

I'm constantly amazed at the hypocrisy of the sugar bots. Hazno gets a free pass for everything because he's married to a woman who now wears a lot of fake tan and bronzer to make sure that everyone is reminded of her heritage 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So this is Sunshite Sux response to the Jubbly disaster, empty UN and Tom Bower's book.
Looks like Sunshite Sux are pushing H's connection with Africa to try and get some support for the gruesomes. Even though he said it was all an act and it traumatised him.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.