Harry & Meghan #216 The Lion, the Witch and the wanker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will arrange a fanfare @Fredsnail but how do we address you (I've often wondered - but it's not yet given me sleepless nights).

Are you Mr Fred Snail 🐌
Or do you prefer Fred's Nail (carpenter/ish)

The choice is yours 🤗

Bottoms up 🍹🍷🥂🍺🍻🥃🍸

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I will arrange a fanfare @Fredsnail but how do we address you (I've often wondered - but it's not yet given me sleepless nights).

Are you Mr Fred Snail 🐌

The choice is yours 🤗

Bottoms up 🍹🍷🥂🍺🍻🥃🍸

She's a female snail.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Are you Mr Fred Snail 🐌

The choice is yours 🤗

Bottoms up 🍹🍷🥂🍺🍻🥃🍸
As someone who'll never make it to VIP, I thought you were all adressed as "Madame Duchess" (yes even/especially the gentlemen) and that's why 6 was impressed and the old slapper was preening when she was given that title in NY - they thought she'd get her hands on the cleaner's cupboard VIP room keys 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Seems like the Cambridges are separating the family on commercial flights?

Or perhaps William and George were just somewhere else and will follow later on.

But it's actually supposed to be William with Charlotte and then Catherine with George and Louis.

Flatpack shark, who who, who who who who
Flatpack shark

Yacht ho shark, boo boo, boo boo boo boo
Yacht ho shark

Ginger shart, sue sue sue sue sue sue
Ginger shart

And, while you sing along, don't forget to do the dance:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Are you Mr Fred Snail 🐌

The choice is yours 🤗

Bottoms up 🍹🍷🥂🍺🍻🥃🍸
No more sleepless nights it's Fred snail :)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Nope. Not that one! It was the ANNOYING version! 🤪
yeah, don't like that one.
Even my little grand daughter is done with that version. We are on to Super Simple and the funny puppets. There's even a little song set in the UK where there are two mice drinking tea with a mouse Queen picture on the wall. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Someone has hacked into the security cameras at Montecito. This is absolute proof that they live there and that the flatpacks exist as they can clearly be seen sitting either side of Hasno:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Kagame needs to read the room here.

He should have sent someone else to receive him

No Presidential audiences.

Harry looks like tit as usual.
I’m not sure exactly why this “tour” is happening right now? If he’s been in Africa all this time, is that the longest he has been apart from TW (that we know of?)

Reactions: 19
Kagame needs to read the room here.

He should have sent someone else to receive him

No Presidential audiences.

Harry looks like tit as usual.
😆😆😆😆 so desperate , they'll turn up to the opening of an envelope anywhere .
Lolzzz how high profile- a park in Rwanda

• Haha
  • Heart
@Chita I feel exactly the same way and at times want to leave the forum but, we are all friends here and all respect each others posts.

I try to think of the time when it does go badly wrong and it may take a while but we are like piranhas snapping away and ready to devour them.

duck em their luck can't last forever and, we will still be here and you are worth far more Chita than being down about these two imposters.

Just remember the likes of Oliver Cromwell, Hitler etc they were bought down by people like us.

Cheer up lovely or I can send the squad over to serenade you❤❤❤

Love that yes you are right as nutty as a fruitcake and just to mention I have never felt that pull to go to the USA,don't like flying among many things but would love to meet our Murican Tattlers and have a bleeding good laugh with you all.

The old coffin Dodgers chewing the fat!!!!
Well I vote once the two cunts are toast we start another forum and go on the attack .. we'll target all the woke wankers and the cancel culture cunts and take em down one by bleeping one....;lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.