Harry & Meghan #216 The Lion, the Witch and the wanker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember seeing the picture with the foal before, but the faking could be the other way round with the foal picture being the one faked not the Fark photo. It's all very odd though. We need someone sho is good at investigating such things on the case.
We need a much better version of the foal photo - the copy on this post is so bad, that that's the one that ends up looking photoshopped.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
We need a much better version of the foal photo - the copy on this post is so bad, that that's the one that ends up looking photoshopped.
There are some photos of TQ at The Royal Windsoe Horse Show wearing thst cardigan, but I can't see any with the foal in them. Maybe someone could do a reverse image search to see where it came from. I too suspect the foal photo is the fake one of the two.

Reactions: 21
I
There are some photos of TQ at The Royal Windsoe Horse Show wearing thst cardigan, but I can't see any with the foal in them. Maybe someone could do a reverse image search to see where it came from. I too suspect the foal photo is the fake one of the two.
Yes I agree but I don't know how to do reverse image investigation.

Reactions: 11
Everyone coordinated ties and dresses except her. I would have cut her out of the photos as she didn’t dress to match.
I bet that everyone in the Middleton family simultaneously clenched their jaws and suppressed their eyerolls when they saw Megzy roll up in baby puke green in blatant and rude disregard of the requested dress code. Who does an asshole thing like that in a family you literally JUST joined? Harry is an even bigger asshole because he should have made her change. It's not like she doesn't have a closet full of blue and cream colored clothes. Hel, even her beloved navy blue would have worked.

I think she was furious that so many commented on how amazing Catherine looked at the wedding, despite having had a baby just weeks before. She was counting on C being still paunchy postpartum and I 100% believe that factored into their choice of wedding date.

I would have loved to see the family WhatsApp that night.

I guess I shouldn't have been surprised though. I have a friend who had a black and white wedding and the invitation specifically asked all of the guests to wear either black or white. Her mother-in-law rolled up in emerald green, with sequins and rhinestones.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
To me it looks like it could be a wig / toupee.
View attachment 1518565
Please don’t say he’s taken to wearing a ‘syrup of figs’ now! If so, I’m praying for a very windy day in Manchester on the 5th September …… just imagine it standing up vertical while the other end is still attached to his head ….. Rab Nesbitt springs to mind! Lol 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Please don’t say he’s taken to wearing a ‘syrup of figs’ now! If so, I’m praying for a very windy day in Manchester on the 5th September …… just imagine it standing up vertical while the other end is still attached to his head ….. Rab Nesbitt springs to mind! Lol 😂
LOL! I'd pay the £1000 ticket price to be privy to that level of humiliation for him in person. I'd stand up, point and laugh like Nelson from The Simpsons 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The Cambridges want a more frugal existence apparently and searched for a home that wasn't too showy, needed renovation or extra security as they don't want to be a burden to the tax payer.
Is this what we call shade? :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Is that Paul Kagame he is with? You can tell a person by the company they keep so they say.
Just looked on Wiki and apparently Paul Kagame earns approx £35 MILLION per year. Perhaps Hazno has gone to get some tips (or a backhander) from him as the coffers are getting low!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
What is up with Harry's arm in the second picture it looks too big to be his arm and compare it too the picture of him at the airport and his arm looks like a different arm as in the airport picture his arm looks thinner, but in the one of him at the memorial the arm has suddenly got bigger.
1661181336083.png
1661181440338.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Are you ok @Libitina? Come sit with me. My hubby packed me a lovely lunch, I said I’d be here all day, and there’s more than enough to share. Just no Meghan Crotch talk while we eat. It ruins the appetite.
View attachment 1518696
‘You know who’s really hot looking?
View attachment 1518697 Major Johnny. Now He’s great Dinner conversation. Help yourself @Libitina. Have some wine!
@VioletButterfly are you a double agent?
How are we expected to concentrate and discover information when you are posting large photos of Major Johnny? Even his medals outshine Hazza's.
I hope you are not going to post that photo in the next thread, on the first page, so that we are forced to keep looking at it! :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What is up with Harry's arm in the second picture it looks too big to be his arm and compare it too the picture of him at the airport and his arm looks like a different arm as in the airport picture his arm looks thinner, but in the one of him at the memorial the arm has suddenly got bigger.
View attachment 1519091View attachment 1519095
You are right, the wrist joint looks too high up, once seen you cannot Unsee 😳 very odd!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.