Harry & Meghan #216 The Lion, the Witch and the wanker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I vote once the two cunts are toast we start another forum and go on the attack .. we'll target all the woke wankers and the cancel culture cunts and take em down one by bleeping one....;lol
I'm up for that !

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Seems like the Cambridges are separating the family on commercial flights?

Or perhaps William and George were just somewhere else and will follow later on.

But it's actually supposed to be William with Charlotte and then Catherine with George and Louis.

They’re never allowed to fly together incase anything happens

Reactions: 15
Interesting to rewatch the Cambridges introducing George to the world. It was clear he was a real baby with his tiny hands seen clearly poking out of the swaddle and closeup of his bare head with fine hair. PW being left-handed took George from Catherine's arm It looked different like a left'handed guitarist but not awkward. They were happy to talk and answer questions then went inside. This would have been the supreme royal moment for Smeg but she merched the whole appearance for the US market. Clever to make Haz carry the 'baby'/shawl so she could cosplay Catherine's post-partum belly. Aldi is more than old enough to talk to camera now like Louis did with Attenborough. TRF are caught between the devil and the deep blue sea with this deception.

Reactions: 34
Replying to Evangelina post 83, Am I the “visitor” who mentioned about the John Morgan books? Have you read any of them yet? If not, maybe you should,you may even learn something new, I have been a member since October ’21! Just watched the 1st part of a 4 part police investigation about the crash . It’s on C4. for the next few nights.
I think you were called a visitor, because you’ve never been in the H&M threads before, and you said “I came in ….” which gave the impression you just arrived to the H&M threads. It’s sounds like you were offended. Don’t be. As someone new to the H&M threads, you should check out the H&M Wiki section. If you were surprised by some of things you saw in that program @catty1 - hold on because your head will explode. I know nothing about Katie Price, or we’d have met before. Seriously, check out the wiki. You‘ll be an H&M expert on no time. (I don’t know if that’s’ s good or bad. Lol ) Nice to meet you. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Kagame needs to read the room here.

He should have sent someone else to receive him

No Presidential audiences.

Harry looks like tit as usual.
No comments from the silicone,slimeball scrotus either!!

To me it looks like it could be a wig / toupee.
View attachment 1518565
He probably wears her discarded judges wig and dyes it ginger complete with ginger crabs, no wonder he is an irritable bleep, he's got the Slappers thrush as well🤭🤭🤭🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I wouldn’t underestimate Prince Charles.
He is insistent on slimming down the monarchy and modernising it but in a tactful and gentle way.
He’s seen Andrew’s ridiculous demands about his role and the role of his daughters.
He’s also seen how well Anne and Edward have worked without being demanding pushy and haven’t insisted on fancy roles for their children.
I don’t think he will allow Harry and the tart to be another Andrew.
Also, I’m rather surprised by any narrative that Charles isn’t popular. Wherever he’s turned up in recent months, such as in Cornwall, there’ve been big and enthusiastic crowds. It seems - to this Antipodean, anyway - that he now has a sort of ‘endearing old codger’ appeal to the British public, quite different from his awkward and aloof youth. Hmmm, say that a few times fast! 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Saw this tweet from Taz and hadn't spotted the stoats body language before. He's not smiling and looks fuming in his eyes. It's tragic how much he resents his brother. He deserves everything coming to him

Also how have I not noticed James before. Catherine's family are stunning 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 29
As a mere mortal I have resorted to going through the bins out back to find leftover takeaway scraps to eat. Nobody (has asked) cares if I’m ok………<sigh>
Are you ok @Libitina? Come sit with me. My hubby packed me a lovely lunch, I said I’d be here all day, and there’s more than enough to share. Just no Meghan Crotch talk while we eat. It ruins the appetite.
2-A94-C5-FC-D016-45-CF-B632-024-F27-A65063.jpg

‘You know who’s really hot looking?
345067-DC-9-DB7-46-CF-9-D31-634-B27481-B45.jpg
Major Johnny. Now He’s great Dinner conversation. Help yourself @Libitina. Have some wine!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
They’re never allowed to fly together incase anything happens
I thought William and George didn’t travel together, however from that video they would have been it seems. I don’t think they should now but I suppose we have Charlotte and Louis as 'spares'…. horrible word though sorry

Reactions: 14
A little tea I had not heard before....may account for the anger & resentment?

Screenshot_20220822-070050.png
Screenshot_20220822-070031.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.