Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to have an American boyfriend who is black (I'm white and English). He had a massive chip on his shoulder the size of a tree trunk. Every time something didn't go his way he'd play the race card and whine and grumble and be generally unpleasant. Here in the UK we are very open and welcoming and, whilst racism can occur because some people are just like that, it is not on the level it is in some countries. What really pissed me off was that when I first met him he lied to me about why he was here in England. He told me he was working for Xerox, whereas he was actually here with the US Airforce. I worked out later from various things he mentioned that he must have been based at Greenham Common when he first arrived and I'm sure that was why he was so cagey at first, bloody liberty!! 🤬🤬🤬
We have friends and family of all races and demographics. I grew up in Southern California, and I wasn't brought up with "racism". I dated "outside" my race all my life (until hubs - but even he isn't purely "Caucasian"). It wasn't until we moved to the south that I experienced my first taste of racism, and it wasn't what I was always "told" about. it was against me. For just being me! My skin colour. Honestly? I don't get it. I don't owe anyone shite! My family didn't own slaves! My Irish relatives were treated HORRIBLY when they first came to the states. Some died working on the railroad, others were out right murdered. I can 100% see your ex behaving that way, and it's Fekking pathetic! I don't care what "Color" you are. If you are a good person, hell yeah!! If you are a piece of shite, you're a pos!!! Color doesn't descriminate on character!!!

ok I hope I made sense! this shite really makes my skin crawl.

I find it shocking that he doesn't appear to have said anything about it yet. How many hours behind the UK are they?
6 hrs behind. It's 12:41 pm here.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
We have friends and family of all races and demographics. I grew up in Southern California, and I wasn't brought up with "racism". I dated "outside" my race all my life (until hubs - but even he isn't purely "Caucasian"). It wasn't until we moved to the south that I experienced my first taste of racism, and it wasn't what I was always "told" about. it was against me. For just being me! My skin colour. Honestly? I don't get it. I don't owe anyone shite! My family didn't own slaves! My Irish relatives were treated HORRIBLY when they first came to the states. Some died working on the railroad, others were out right murdered. I can 100% see your ex behaving that way, and it's Fekking pathetic! I don't care what "Color" you are. If you are a good person, hell yeah!! If you are a piece of shite, you're a pos!!! Color doesn't descriminate on character!!!

ok I hope I made sense! this shite really makes my skin crawl.
👏 👏 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ahh right. I’d have gone for the ring every time 💍

Jesus! She looks rough. 😬

I was just watching some old footage of black GI’s dancing with white British girls back on VE Day. For the most part the Brits didn’t bat an eyelid, it was the American GI’s who got pissy about it.

Not seen anything. Can you imagine the response if he did?
The US was extremely Fekking pathetic when it came to this shite!! Sickens me!! But I won't sit here and apologize for bad behaviour I wasn't a part of. I'm blessed to come from a family that NEVER saw Color. I was raised to see the person. And our kids are raised the same.

thank you!!! It really does get my blood pressure up.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He might ha
I find it shocking that he doesn't appear to have said anything about it yet. How many hours behind the UK are they?
He might have but he’s probably locked in an ottoman, Meghans like Geoff or is it Jeff ? In Corrie!
Haven’t seen it as my telly died months ago just before lockdown, but I get the jist
his new house is even more ridiculous!!!
Is it just me or does Meghan's latest target, I mean friend's house look like the one the villain always looked like in "Scooby Doo"?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He might ha

He might have but he’s probably locked in an ottoman, Meghans like Geoff or is it Jeff ? In Corrie!
Haven’t seen it as my telly died months ago just before lockdown, but I get the jist

Is it just me or does Meghan's latest target, I mean friend's house look like the one the villain always looked like in "Scooby Doo"?
If I'm not mistaken, this is the newest one

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He's no spring chicken. I know smeggy and co are not in the first flush of yoof, but that Geffen guy is in his late 70's.
Ooh, might be smeggy's next victim, an old geezer with shed loads of cash and influence and with one foot in the grave.
He's no spring chicken. I know smeggy and co are not in the first flush of yoof, but that Geffen guy is in his late 70's.
Ooh, might be smeggy's next victim, an old geezer with shed loads of cash and influence and with one foot in the grave.
I think he's widely believed to be a pedalo isn't he?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hello everybody... i am new and used to lurk on the other site. I come from switzerland so i hope you will overlook any mistakes.
Anyhoo... i read somewhere that justharry inherited Dianas engagement ring and he gave it to William to give to Catherine.... Megsy, as i call her must be spitting feathers . So close but still so far away
Welcome.
We're becoming quite the little league of nations (only bitchier) on here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
How is an openly gay living man going to be her next victim? And how is she going to "rehearse" for anything if he is well known to do the casting couch thing on his yacht boyz only????

She might try to get near him because he owns part or DreamWorks but another part is owned by Steven Spielberg and he is able to spot an horrible actress blindfolded in the dark.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Happy VE Day MO5! 🇺🇸
Just seen your president laying a wreath in Washington. ❤

Hello, welcome to the thread.

I’ve heard that rumour too. I find it weird that Harry inherited it. You would have thought it would go to either the eldest son or the one who got engaged first.
Apparently, they got to choose one piece each, William chose the Cartier watch, and Harry chose the ring, which he later gave to William when he proposed to Kate.
Thank God though....the thought of it on M's witchy fingers turns my stomach. 😝

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If I'm not mistaken, this is the newest one

I had a dolls house like that. Well a bit smaller than that and less ostentatious. Actually it was nothing like that, other than it had windows and a door.:ROFLMAO:
I loved that doll's house.Then my brothers set fire to it in the back garden on halloween and claimed it was a stray firework what done it ... bastards.

I think he's widely believed to be a weirdo isn't he?
There you go ... perfect match for smeggy. I should be a matchmaker.

I need to go find a balloon to draw scoobie doo on. Might be a gold one and he'll be a funny colour but he already looks weird so no biggy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Dont know anything about Scooter Braun, but it looks like Meghan is prepared to sell her soul to the devil.
Thing is, how famous does she want to be?
Typical narcissist; they have no souls so can never be satisfied.
i hope she ditches a Harry soon and “sells” Archie to him, so we can be rid of her once and for all.
Well if she gets involved with Scooter she will be selling her soul to the devil. He bamboozled Taylor Swift our of her back catalogue so now, if she wants to perform her own material live, she has to pay him for the privilege. He’s SCUM!!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.