Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So can we now conclude no one was willing to pay for the photo/video, not even for charity, so they just had to give the milk away for free?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder if we'll get to see some nice photos too? The video was a bit of a Meghan fest! (and she didn't properly pause in the right places reading that story - I'd be well confused if I was a 1 year old!) Actually, he's probably confused about whose lap he is sitting on anyway - where's Nanny?...lol.
I'm not even really a big Royal Fan but I was looking forward to seeing some lovely photos of Archie!
What a confusing story to read to a one year old baby

Reactions: 17
That video was all about Meghan saying “Look at me, I’m just a Mum reading to my baby, I’m not that horrid woman who has tried to get one over the RF or the English press, look at me ,I’m just Meghan”.

They’ve used their child to try to manipulate public opinion.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Whatever that video is about, it isn't Archie. It's all about Mom and her complete lack of ability to act.
I found it quite upsetting to be honest :cry: that poor little lad, what a life he faces. He's going to be so fucked over by these two.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Scoobie's tweet about it has a couple of other photos and also mentions Save The Children.

I agree, the story reading seems far more aimed at us the viewer, than the baby.

Oh dear Save The Children. What have you done, associating with Smeghan.

notice how once again, the video quality is tit, despite being alleged to have been filmed on Harry's phone which one would expect to be reasonably up to date, and looks like a soft filter has been applied.
I just made the mistake of reading some of the comments under Oled‘s tweet. Now I feel unclean.🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I’ve had children , a while ago I should add. Archie is enormous 😲 or is it just me.
I've got a 15 month old named Archie (was so annoyed when they stole my name 😂😂). Both the size of their Archie and his speaking and alleged walking skills is not of a 12 month old

Reactions: 13
I haven't seen the video, just stills from it. He's a real sweetie but I do think it's kind of a weird thing to release. A photo or two like Kate does would've been really nice.

Reactions: 12
Does he remind anyone else of a baby John Malkovich? 🤔

He looks a lovely big boy. Tbf some babies are just extra. My son was huge when he was born, too big for his clothes, then a huge toddler, too big for his pushchair, now the tallest child by far in his reception class. Maybe Archie is just one of those children, he has tall genes on both sides of his family, too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Also did anyone notice that the pictures from the royals are all previously seen official pictures. Its like that have never spent any time with Archie unless its in front of the media

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I wonder why they left him in his vest for the video.
You think they would have dressed him.
Poor kid is probably never dressed now they are out of the limelight. Slummy Mummy too busy trying to make something of her life while Daddy slobs around all day without a job. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder why they left him in his vest for the video.
You think they would have dressed him.
A stab at presenting him as un Royal Family as possible, as opposed to the immaculately turned out Cambridge children?

A stab at presenting him as un Royal Family as possible, as opposed to the immaculately turned out Cambridge children?
Perhaps. Or going down the conspiracy theory route - does he look younger in a baby vest than he would if he was properly dressed?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Lovely little boy but why wasnt he dressed (as others have said on here). It just didnt look natural especially with her looking at the camera so often in a 'look at meee' way. Why couldnt they have released a photo of Archie with Harry.

I wonder if they will get the turn in his eye fixed. Didnt Louise, Prince Edward's daughter, have the same thing?

I don't really care if he's too big/small for his age.....sorry....

But she's obviously positioned herself so she has maximum natural, flattering daylight and the poor kid is squinting like crazy because of it.
Totally PR/marketing exercise for her and we don't get to see if the kid's wonky eye has been corrected!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.