Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Three of my kids were all over 9lbs when they were born, and not a one of them looked that big at just a year old. 😮

Reactions: 14
I wonder if we'll get to see some nice photos too? The video was a bit of a Meghan fest! (and she didn't properly pause in the right places reading that story - I'd be well confused if I was a 1 year old!) Actually, he's probably confused about whose lap he is sitting on anyway - where's Nanny?...lol.
I'm not even really a big Royal Fan but I was looking forward to seeing some lovely photos of Archie!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

In case it was missed at the end of the previous thread.
What an odd video.
Archie isn't interested or engaged in the book at all, and instead of noticing that her son is crying and getting fretful, Megn totally ignores him.....her focus is on the book and telling the story......
That isn't a happy baby on his birthday. that's a miserable and unhappy toddler being held...the book isn't even being shown to him!

• Sad
Reactions: 38
New poster here but just wanted to say my son is 3 weeks older than archie and is 99th percentile in height and weight. Yet Archie looks bigger!! Very very strange!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I'm surprised they put that video out - was that really the best one out of all the takes I bet they did?

He doesn't seem to seek out much eye contact with Cringe or Ginge - I thought babies were all about the eye contact?

Reactions: 23
I think he's a cute baby. I didn't watch the video, whatever filter she has on her face is bizarre looking.

Reactions: 15
What an odd video.
Archie isn't interested or engaged in the book at all, and instead of noticing that her son is crying and getting fretful, Megn totally ignores him.....her focus is on the book and telling the story......
That isn't a happy baby on his birthday. that's a miserable and unhappy toddler being held...the book isn't even being shown to him!
She doesn’t seem very comfortable holding a child

Reactions: 20
WOW just WOW so he does bleeping exist then 😲 I'm actually shocked at that video for some weird reason haha

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Happy birthday to Archie.. Lets hope your parents make sure
New poster here but just wanted to say my son is 3 weeks older than archie and is 99th percentile in height and weight. Yet Archie looks bigger!! Very very strange!
Some are bigger and taller than others. My son was the biggest baby in the maternity ward. He looked like I gave birth to a 3 month old. I always got he looks older than he is. Now he's tall and skinny. Doesn't stop eating :ROFLMAO: Archie has still got the baby face not toddler features.

Reactions: 11
Archie doesn't look too impressed, either with his mother or the book.
No denying who his Dad is though. He's the spit of Harry.

Reactions: 19
That is probably the most boring childs book I have ever seen, every page has the same picture, no wonder he wanted to turn the pages. She looks so awkward holding him too.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Happy birthday to Archie, quite surprised at how ‘unfinished’ that video is. But glad it’s to raise money for Save the Children.

She’s clearly more interested in how she appears in that video and whether she reads the story properly enough rather than showing him the pages. Or maybe they were given a time limit, I don’t know,

he’s cute, deffo like her father (what a kick in the teeth that must be, lol) and it was nice to hear him giggle.

This really was the Meghan show again though, wasn’t it?

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I'm surprised they put that video out - was that really the best one out of all the takes I bet they did?

He doesn't seem to seek out much eye contact with Cringe or Ginge - I thought babies were all about the eye contact?
I thought the same. It felt very rushed, obviously trying to get through the book before all hell broke loose. Maybe they had a few tries and this was the best one. Rather ambitious to do a video as long as that and expect a 1 year old to behave, which makes me think the focus was all about getting her charity message across.

Reactions: 19
What MM doesn't get is that we are not interested in her, not even a little bit.
The video would have been far more successful and popular if Harry was reading with Archie.
I couldn't even be bothered to watch the whole video!
Me either
Was it a duck or a rabbit?? 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 14

At this age they are usually a bit shy and afraid of strangers- as Archie demonstrates right here...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
As always it’s all
About her! Who reads to their child like that. Showreel and nothing else!

Reactions: 25
I thought he looked younger than one. Maybe it's the vest he's wearing :ROFLMAO:
I was thinking the same. My nephew is a month younger than him and he has a full head of long hair (though I admit they might have cut it and all babies have different hair growth rates etc) and as of this last weekend he's pulling himself up by himself and giving 'tadaaaaa!' arms to wait for clapping and cheering every time 😂😂😂😂 to me Archie looks about 8 m there

(every baby is different obviously)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.