Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely little boy but why wasnt he dressed (as others have said on here). It just didnt look natural especially with her looking at the camera so often in a 'look at meee' way. Why couldnt they have released a photo of Archie with Harry.

I wonder if they will get the turn in his eye fixed. Didnt Louise, Prince Edward's daughter, have the same thing?
He does look slightly cross eyed, no wonder the book was annoying him.

Reactions: 15
What was that?
It reminded me of when your 1 yr old is tired and cranky and your heading home to give them a nap and you run into someone who hasn't seen the baby since the christening and they insist on having a hold and your bub aint having any of it. Super awkward.
It could have been pretty cute had they executed it well, but as usual everything they do is of a particularly tit standard.

Reactions: 31
Do you reckon it was deliberate to not have
Harry in the video, in order to hide him from the RF? He might be locked in the cellar in his gif mask, and Markus took the video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't really care if he's too big/small for his age.....sorry....

But she's obviously positioned herself so she has maximum natural, flattering daylight and the poor kid is squinting like crazy because of it.
Totally PR/marketing exercise for her and we don't get to see if the kid's wonky eye has been corrected!
It hasnt been corrected. There's a brief moment when he looks at the camera/Harry

Reactions: 14
My brother had a squint/wonky eye and had it corrected, he then wore glasses from around 20 months. It's obvious that Meghan also had a turned in eye and has had it corrected as a child, so the same should be happening with Archie fairly soon. But as he is a child with sight problems it makes me all the more angry that the book is so dreadfully plain and boring! No wonder he wasn't remotely interested beyond turning the pages, yes most his age are only interested in the repetitive moment of turning the pages, but they also stop to look at bright colours and shapes. That book was for a far older child.

Reactions: 16
It hasnt been corrected. There's a brief moment when he looks at the camera/Harry
I've said previously that both my boys have squints that aren't correctable with surgery but rather the glasses pull the eye to the correct position. Could this be the case? I think my boys were about two when they first started wearing glasses

Reactions: 11
She’s a donut. Archie says dada at the end when looking at Harry and Meghan says duck rabbit.
Even Archie was bored; picked another book.
He looks like a feisty boy, he’s going to need it!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm surprised they put that video out - was that really the best one out of all the takes I bet they did?

He doesn't seem to seek out much eye contact with Cringe or Ginge - I thought babies were all about the eye contact?
It's as though she is an aunt who has popped in and has not seen him alot, not much bonding at all, plus no front view of him all odd.

Reactions: 22
Megs has gone mega grey. Either that or it's the light in the video.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That video is really awkward. Archie is not interested in the book at all. He wants the other book and to be held by Dad by the looks of things. Meghan seems to get a bit irritated at one point.

Reactions: 19
Happy birthday to Archie.. Lets hope your parents make sure

Some are bigger and taller than others. My son was the biggest baby in the maternity ward. He looked like I gave birth to a 3 month old. I always got he looks older than he is. Now he's tall and skinny. Doesn't stop eating :ROFLMAO: Archie has still got the baby face not toddler features.
My son was 9.5 lbs but had breathing difficulties right after cesaerean, so they took him to the NICU. The pediatrician brought him back to us afterward and said he looked like a frigging monster beside the 3 pounders.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Well what was the point of that "birthday" video?
She's trying to do a jackanory, it's all about her touting for work, Archie wants to play with the book not listen to her reading it to an audience, no mention of birthday. If Archie's not interested find another book or video him playing/crawling around. When Archie drops the book her face is not pleased for a moment and only cos H giggles she smiles it out. And where's the actual Royal, Harry? She really has decided she's the more significant person in that relationship, without her Harry would just be an unknown prince🙄.

Reactions: 24
At the end it sounds like he says Dada and she goes ‘Duck Rabbit’ and stares menacingly into the camera at Harry.
how dare the child favour his Father 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Comments below the Mirror and Daily Mail stories are not going well for Ginge and Cringe.

Quite a few speculating that Harry is absent, having possibly stayed in the UK all along. Yes it's alleged that he filmed it, and there's a laugh that sounds like him, but who really knows, could have been dubbed on. Seems weird not to take such an obvious opportunity to show them as a whole family.

Bet it will eventually emerge that it was filmed two months ago :cool:

Reactions: 16
I've said previously that both my boys have squints that aren't correctable with surgery but rather the glasses pull the eye to the correct position. Could this be the case? I think my boys were about two when they first started wearing glasses
I have the same issue with my left eye. Strangely, not as a baby, but definitely as a toddler, and I never had it corrected. It was the 80s and my mum was terrified that surgery could blind me! God knows if that was the case! Anyway, glasses and contact lenses straighten my eye and as an adult the muscles have strengthened enough for me to control it. It's a bit of a party trick these days if I am contact lense and glasses- free.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.