Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is probably the most boring childs book I have ever seen, every page has the same picture, no wonder he wanted to turn the pages. She looks so awkward holding him too.
I thought exactly the same 🙄😴

And nothing very birthday about it, poor lad!

Reactions: 16
I thought exactly the same 🙄😴
She needs to get him The Gruffalo or something else Julia Donaldson based. Kids bleeping love those books!!

And about his size - he doesn't look bigger than his age to me - my daughter was about that size at her 1st birthday, she was a chunky monkey who loved her food!!!! She's now almost 10 and all height and legs, but no bum or waist! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
I'm surprised they put that video out - was that really the best one out of all the takes I bet they did?

He doesn't seem to seek out much eye contact with Cringe or Ginge - I thought babies were all about the eye contact?
I agree, it doesnt exactly fit the aesthetic does it?!

Reactions: 10
And the ott cheer and ‘good job’ (so American) is for what?
Sitting stillish? Turning a page?

Reactions: 8
Scoobie's tweet about it has a couple of other photos and also mentions Save The Children.

I agree, the story reading seems far more aimed at us the viewer, than the baby.

Oh dear Save The Children. What have you done, associating with Smeghan.

notice how once again, the video quality is tit, despite being alleged to have been filmed on Harry's phone which one would expect to be reasonably up to date, and looks like a soft filter has been applied.

Reactions: 19
Ah ha! Yes I thought JUST the same.
“Look at what a natural mum I am!”
“See how connected I am?”
“Look at how I’m able to engage with my son”
“We are SO normal it’s filmed on an iPhone by my PA... oops I mean BELOVED husband!”

Somehow she still manages to make her son's birthday all about Me Me Me again 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Were the recent photos of Prince Louis, taken by Kate, taken specifically for a charitable reason? Or were they cute photos of a little boy having fun with paint.

Save the children is a wonderful charity, but...I thought this photo was to meant to mark and to celebrate Archie's birthday. This looks to me as if the charitable purpose is more important than the kids first birthday.

Reactions: 22
I watched the video.
It is the Meagain Markle show.
Archie is there only as a fashion accessory and seems completely uninterested in either Meagain or Harry (i’m assuming that is who you can hear in the background).

Archie doesn’t look comfortable nor does Meagain look comfortable holding him. You don’t see the kind of snuggling relationship you’d normally
see between mother and baby. (Wonder what what have happened if it had been the Nanny and Archie?). She is clearly a stranger to Archie.

Shame. Some tasteful photos of Archie alone would have been far more classy than the Meagain Show.
And oh, so worthy to ask for donations. It is as if she hopes by using it to raise funds for charity she can deflect any criticism.

‘oh look what I did for charidee’

Reactions: 28
I wonder why they left him in his vest for the video.
You think they would have dressed him.

Reactions: 31
She needs to get him The Gruffalo or something else Julia Donaldson based. Kids bleeping love those books!!

And about his size - he doesn't look bigger than his age to me - my daughter was about that size at her 1st birthday, she was a chunky monkey who loved her food!!!! She's now almost 10 and all height and legs, but no bum or waist! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Or Dear Zoo we loved that book 😊 Haha

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Archie doesn’t look comfortable nor does Meagain look comfortable holding him. You don’t see the kind of snuggling relationship you’d normally see between mother and baby. (Wonder what what have happened if it had been the Nanny and Archie?). She is clearly a stranger to Archie.
I don’t have kids (Thank you, endometriosis :() but I have been a primary school teacher since 1999. Some of my favourite memories are of parents coming in to read with their kids, or even read to the whole class. Some of the parents are naturals. The kids hang on their every word. You could give them a forty page legal document to read and they’d just bring every sentence to life.

And then there’s Meghan in that video 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
To Poppea..

Let's start again 😊

I have stopped ignored as I thought it was too mean of me and I do apologise for the rant, it isn't like me to lose my temper on here.

You have apologised and same here ❤

I do like your posts ( not the Whitie ones obviously ) and don't like falling out so I'm back to say...let's start again ❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Scoobie's tweet about it has a couple of other photos and also mentions Save The Children.

I agree, the story reading seems far more aimed at us the viewer, than the baby.

notice how once again, the video quality is tit, despite being alleged to have been filmed on Harry's phone which one would expect to be reasonably up to date, and looks like a soft filter has been applied.
Obviously they choose the only screen grab in the video where Archie is smiling. The rest of the video is full of him struggling and trying to get away from her.

Reactions: 26

I won’t give to them anyway. Their executives etc get ridiculously high wages and pensions.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
He’s totally older than 1! This just adds fuel to the moo bump/pregnant at the wedding/Archie born earlier than declared Rumours for me!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.