Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! Here's the link to the Instagram post again...

FFS! (Not at you!). Why can't I do techy stuff like successfully post Instagram tea here? I've seen other posts with IG posts. FFS!

Reactions: 5
Yes! Here's the link to the Instagram post again...

FFS! (Not at you!). Why can't I do techy stuff like successfully post Instagram tea here? I've seen other posts with IG posts. FFS!
Thanks - link hasn't worked on either post.

Reactions: 7
Yes, I think cardiff area area, maybe up towards the valleys..what do you think?
we should’ve been there this week..sobs very loudly.
I had to postpone my annual holiday in Pembrokeshire til next year I love it there, S'mae to all the Welsh on here Cymru am byth!

I just looked up the harkles on Instagram and it is a private page which is presumably why the link doesn’t work

Reactions: 6
I had to postpone my annual holiday in Pembrokeshire til next year I love it there, S'mae to all the Welsh on here Cymru am byth!
Diolch yn fawr!

As an aside, who is the idiot woman spouting about ‘the right wing press’ on This Morning at the moment?

Link doesn’t work for me, either.
She is Nicola Thorp. Was on Corrie.

I really like Tarot by Janine, what is the name of Joseph's YouTube channel please? I haven't heard of him

Reactions: 3
So, exceptionally well qualified to be a commentator...

...not!
Precisely! I'm sure she was the woman who worked at a London office and took them to Court cos they said she had to wear heels and not flats. Hadnt heard of her before that, then she got Corrie job.

She's always pro Meghan

Reactions: 11
Shwmae! I live in Pembrokeshire! We really appreciate people like yourself abiding by the rules and not attempting to visit, you’ll receive a warm welcome next year when hopefully everything is back to normal!

Reactions: 15
Shwmae! I live in Pembrokeshire! We really appreciate people like yourself abiding by the rules and not attempting to visit, you’ll receive a warm welcome next year when hopefully everything is back to normal!
Another Pembs resident - thank you for not coming this year.

Reactions: 12
Reactions: 21
Isn’t Scooter the bloke who tried to make Cruz Beckham into a singer

Reactions: 17
Scooter Brawn is connected to Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift and that so called rapper and cult leader Kanye West.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.