Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But the dentition thing compared with Archie's teeth!

I do think it's naff having him in a bare nappy. He's probably too big for babygros and she thought putting little shorts on him would make him look too grownup.

Poor little mite just wants his daddy (who sounds quite halfwitted from what we hear of him here). Rabbit or duck? Archie doesn't give a ... monkey's.

Reactions: 16
My Mum tells me that I was talking in short sentences at 12 months. I’m not a genius

I was however 18 months old before I walked. She thought I was never going to get off my fat little bottom.

Reactions: 21
Was that when she fell over?!
No, no. That was the Brit awards in 2015.

She stayed on her feet at Eurovision, apart from the bit where the choreography called for her to fall to her knees.
Madonna’s 9 minute epic Eurovision performance
The blinds reckon she’s scheduled for a hip replacement. Bless her, she needs to get with the growing old gracefully programme.

Anyway, we need to get back on track or Freda will come after us. Apologies for derailing, people.

Reactions: 13
Latest Harry Markled post.
I just feel so sorry for that baby. His mother just put him in a bulging nappy and a Tshirt. Nobody said Happy Birthday.
For a wealthy future prince, he looked like he was on welfare. Very sad.

Reactions: 18
Those links you've posted are hilarious, that gave me such a laugh shit I'm going to miss the cheese fest this year

I distinctly recall Hazza saying either in the performance he gave immediately after the birth or the one a couple of days later with her n Archie something about him arriving a little bit later or being overdue, hmmm.

Reactions: 8
My Mum tells me that I was talking in short sentences at 12 months. I’m not a genius

I was however 18 months old before I walked. She thought I was never going to get off my fat little bottom.
My daughter did too. She started talking at eight months (still hasn’t bloody stopped). She could sing happy birthday at 22 months.

However, she didn’t start walking until 15 months. I think if a baby excels in one thing, they lag in another.

Reactions: 11
The Royal family thank journalists and broadcasters that won't go down well with the sussexes

Reactions: 30
It makes you a decent human being.

Reactions: 10
Just me or has Harry’s gormless mug become more slapable?
I think fondly back to simpler times with an 11.30am Sunday morning wake up and a red hot copy of the NOTW.......ahhhhhhh

Shit I’m so behind after one day off this thread! Catching up now but I’ve got to say i am loving and I can feel the burn from the Cambridge’s to the Sussex’s with Catherine appearing on this morning today - shits just getting real. What you got next Megsy?

Reactions: 17
I used to hate pop up adverts, but now the advertisers have started using photos of Hazmat and Jackanory, I’m starting to find them very entertaining. I give you today’s find:
Obviously it’s advertising a scam. We all know Smeg didn’t get her cash online. That’s hopefully what she’ll be doing in a few years, after the divorce, when she’s trying to flog those vag scented candles we discussed in the last thread. “I pushed a member of the royal family out of it, and now you can smell what he smelled!”

Reactions: 14
our 8 yr Diva was jibber jabbering before 9 months, and started to walk at 9 months (4 older brothers, she had to keep up!!) I remember us saying she totally bypassed the crawling stage. She still talks a mile an effing minute, full attitude out on display, hot little mess that we all adore

Reactions: 9
Next thread title suggestion - Bung eye, work shy, high and dry. Too harsh?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.