Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Evangelina

VIP Member
Blimey ‘Covid’ ??? and he visits/is close to the TQ everyday ? Bit worrying if true.
Although I don’t believe it for one second - good move BP - it was always in the plan IMO. 😄
It's a good move for BP/CH/KP:

We should love the Harkles again.
The people are demanding it. And we will.

No, he isn't visiting the Queen after ''testing .'' Even the MSM is merciful enough.

Reactions: 16

Carpediem69

VIP Member
Chris Jackson's picture.
Can't tell, is it pearly white nail polish or a French manicure? Enough of that - WHY IS SHE IN WHITE? She's drawing so much attention to herself that way. Does she think a pure virginal white will help her appear all delicate and demure? Read the room, dear, it's pinks (and occasional blue).
Camilla can get away with wearing ivory because she is, after all, the Duchess of Cornwall. Catherine's in yellow. And ALL others are pink/blue. You idiot.
I was just about to post this and realised - her arms look a very different colour to when we last saw her in Texas...

View attachment 1315014
Is she carrying gloves?

Argh! Happy New Thread and I'm here! Just in time! Hi! Haha. Will catch up on the last 10 pages of previous thread later but thanks and congrats to those who sorted it...29 pages ago. Have Body Language Guy's live stream up cause his comments are spicy haha

• Haha
  • Heart

9Pine

VIP Member
Does anyone think there is a chance they’ll bring the kid with them to try to grab the headlines?

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Cheezychips

Chatty Member
Yes! I thought this too! Would love the body language guy to look at that part. I’m glad they’re no where near Charles & William & have to say Prince William chose so wisely in Catherine, she is amazing !
I thought the same, then Meg done her classing talking to herself (to pretend they acknowledged her) thang 🙄

• Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Don't the royals enter through a side door, so crowd won't see them. Until they come out onto the steps. Hope all RF stand away from harkles so the boos will be obvious who it's for

merched bach

He will be though 🤣🤣🤣

I watched Farage who was speaking to ?Michael ? The ex BBC bloke who went to work for Fayed - (it will come to me)
NF said that he heard TQ’s foot had slipped from a stirrup whilst out riding and this is what has caused her hip injury - apart from that her health seems fine.

Great day yesterday but anyone else feel sad that TQ won’t be seen very much when it is, after all, all for her
I always ask Republication the same question - which I have never had an answer to "who would you have instead of the Queen, and would it cost less?"

• Heart

Evangelina

VIP Member
Why do you say Harry is Number 3?
Because once the Queen dies and Charles is King , the relevance of the Cambridge kids, will only start when they reach maturity.
The technical fact of Harry's position is that it can happen tomorrow or ideally in (for me 30 years)
However the ideal can't be applied if Harry somehow ends-dead.
The security demand cannot be calculated based on Harry's current relevance , but based on all possible situations .
(Queen dies, Charles dies etc)

• Sad