Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Orangeinessex

VIP Member
There are some pretty credible rumors that he cheated on his then-girlfriend with her
But wasn't he touted as a shagger - would be surprised if he stayed faithful to anyone so its wouldn't exactly be news ? Unless of course he cheated with a bloke (again, most of the UK would not care one jot or would probably be that surprised).

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Guy who is lighting beacon for Australia is head of a republican movement. On GB news

• Wow

Darktriad

Why in the BBC coverage last night showing the Beacon Lightings did they have word salad spewing celebs ( yes Lulu, I'm talking to you) from N Ireland, Wales & Scotland, but no one from England?

Also in a race to see who had the most botox/fillers, I think the Welsh designer might be in the lead.

Also Kirsty Young isn't she one of the original Soho House grifters?

Last edited:

LadyMuck

VIP Member
But they're clearly not. They may be nominally at the same event, but they have arrived in different cars at different times and not crossed paths at all. And I expect they will now leave completely separately as well.
Yes, we know that as we saw it, but I was pointing out how crass the press are with headlines

• Heart

Diamond Mel

Chatty Member
My first thought was she’s looking over at H who is catching up with his family and she’s seething as he promised he wouldn’t leave her side !!! I don’t think she’s holding a baby , I think she’s in a strop !!!!! Run for your lives !!!!!!!!!
its something in the bag on the table in front of the window... you can see it better in another pic... could be the one where her and the flea bag are talking to the ole bloke whose name I can't remember... Queens cousin I think he is...

Reactions: 14

Evangelina

VIP Member
I was just telling my husband about this, and he literally just went on a rant.

Who would want to harm them, what would the benefit be? There is zero benefit to any opposition to the Royal family harming them.

If anyone were to want to harm the Royal Family why would they target the 6th and below in line to the throne? They are helping the opposition to the Royal family, why would they harm them?

They have plenty opportunities to harm higher up than them on the line when they mingle with people.

So he is just as frustrated with their illogical theories as we are.
Harry is a blood Royal, for the next 10 years, he will be No3.
Harming them damages the RF, and country's reputation.
RF because they removed security . He is the son of a future King, brother of a future King, uncle of a future King.
Country-because if you can't protect a Prince , what should a peasant expect.
World stage-It happens with Kings in times of turmoil and war, a picture of instability .
Race element .

• Heart

shushablay

Chatty Member
ok so am just jumping in here haven't read the rest of the thread, but is it just me or does it look like she finally took some advice?? ok she's still smeagol and he's haznot but there definitely seemed to be a bit of a change in their strategy from the small clips I've seen, and whilst not the best dressed, she looked better than usual