Harry & Meghan #142 Liar, liar and those red pants were feckin dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m loving the thought from Lady C that there’s an NYC apartment that they aren’t allowed to use. Ooh, that’s got to sting even if mumsy did stay in the Carlyle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Tattlers

So sorry I have not been active for the last few weeks but have been very ill with bowel problems, I am feeling better today and should get my results back in 3 days.

I will be having an emergency appointment in the next 5 days for bowel cancer screening. Not ideal but after being unable to eat or drink for 10 days plus 15trips to the loo day and night it will be a relief.

Have been following bleep and Cuntess and am gobsmacked and bleeping angry.

Take care everyone and I will hopefully be back with my cockney foul gob very soon, will let you all know how I get on❤❤❤😾😾😾

Tom knows and will take his orders from @Cassandra333 until I get fit again
Hello dear Nutty, so sad to hear of your problems. Hope it all turns out ok, keep in touch and we've missed you. Xxxx🌷❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Make a note of the date Tattlers

It will be interesting to see what happens here, and for me this will be a watershed moment. All the previous legal proceedings seem to have been interfered with, skewed or dropped to suit Minge. To date her lies and ButtPlugg's lies and the 5 friends lies have been covered up and swept under the carpet.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I've taken another look at that footage where Hazno pushes the kid away from him. The teachers encouraged/told the kids to do it, which is odd because most of them wouldn't have a clue who they were. After all they're not pop stars!

Anyway it looks as if the kid has latched on to Hazno with her face in his groin 😵
I think that might explain his rather sudden knee jerk reaction to get the kid off him, after all he wouldn't want to be accused of any 'inappropriate' antics.
I'm not sticking up for him but the whole incident shouldn't have been allowed to happen in the first place and wouldn't have happened on a real royal event over here.

Reactions: 41
It will be interesting to see what happens here, and for me this will be a watershed moment. All the previous legal proceedings seem to have been interfered with, skewed or dropped to suit Minge. To date her lies and ButtPlugg's lies and the 5 friends lies have been covered up and swept under the carpet.
Honestly don't hold your breath. I don't think anything will change, she's already got away with it. I also think that the bullying investigation is all going to be brushed under the carpet as well.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Tattlers

So sorry I have not been active for the last few weeks but have been very ill with bowel problems, I am feeling better today and should get my results back in 3 days.

I will be having an emergency appointment in the next 5 days for bowel cancer screening. Not ideal but after being unable to eat or drink for 10 days plus 15trips to the loo day and night it will be a relief.

Have been following bleep and Cuntess and am gobsmacked and bleeping angry.

Take care everyone and I will hopefully be back with my cockney foul gob very soon, will let you all know how I get on❤❤❤😾😾😾

Tom knows and will take his orders from @Cassandra333 until I get fit again
Take care @Nuttynana we need your potty-mouth

Scotchy you have excelled yourself. This made me spit my tea over the dog!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
First of all, @Nuttynana so sorry to hear you're under par - bowel issues are quite literally a pain in the proverbial, no pun intended, and sometimes the solution can be quite simple so here's sending positive thoughts in your direction and hoping the test results are good news - with virtual hugs 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Secondly, Angela Levin hits the nail on the head in this article in the Sun

Especially in her last and summary of her article, particularly the last sentence about the gruesome twosome...

"They're not saying much that they genuinely follow themselves - instead they are constantly counteracting what they're saying with their own behaviour.

It's sad, irritating and pathetic."

She only missed out on calling them what Freda says! :m
Oh ... well she's not a proper wordsmith then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I've just taken a look at a few accounts on Tumblr. It seems that the sugars also got Kate's Rangers on Twitter taken down as well as Murky Meg.

Kate's Rangers was just a fan account for the DoC. It didn't post anything about Meghan but apparently the evil sugars were all convinced that the account was also run by Murky 🙄
How unfair is that!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Poor Nutty Nana! Sounds like you're having a very rough time indeed.
I hope you start to feel better soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Intimidation.
SEE HOW STRONG WE ARE WORLDWIDE!

cunts.
@Mystic.Freda I gave my rare Volga Molotov ShortHair (pictured left) to poster @AnnieCox on this thread yesterday, free of charge. Can you tell me if he's happy in his ForEva Home and if she's giving him pilchards like she said she would? She also promised him perfumed non-clumping litter. Can you see with your mystic powers if he's been given bog-standard litter instead like from Spar or Costcutters?

Also, will I find true love? All the men seem to just want my body not my brain. I'm a curvy 80-year-old, totally 100% bedbound through choice. Will I find The One???
Do you take Visa?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Meghan has always wanted to control what people said about her. From suing the Daily Mail, to getting Piers fired, to doxxing people who made comments about her online and now getting internet accounts she doesn't like taken down.
Don't forget Harry said that he thought the First Amendment was 'bonkers' - he would have got that idea from her.

Intimidation.
SEE HOW STRONG WE ARE WORLDWIDE!

cunts.
Money. She's trying to make it look as though she's popular in every country, instead of being disliked in every country.
Brands won't fling money at people who are unpopular.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Undercover with the Harkles..... Hazno the Gnome has been busy looking for a vaccine recipe business he can take over.... the fool thinks he's found one that also does bunion cures at the same time.....meanwhile @Nuttynana s ginger Tom is eyeing him up as a snack 😋
View attachment 784923
Please , please, please , please let him attempt to make a vaccine …please let this come true!

The Hazbeen vaccine - gives you 5% immunity from Covid, and gives Hazbeen 95% immunity from poverty.

Harry talks to experts….shhhh…he’s the only one who can see them.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
@Mystic.Freda I gave my rare Volga Molotov ShortHair (pictured left) to poster @AnnieCox on this thread yesterday, free of charge. Can you tell me if he's happy in his ForEva Home and if she's giving him pilchards like she said she would? She also promised him perfumed non-clumping litter. Can you see with your mystic powers if he's been given bog-standard litter instead like from Spar or Costcutters?

Also, will I find true love? All the men seem to just want my body not my brain. I'm a curvy 80-year-old, totally 100% bedbound through choice. Will I find The One???
Do you take Visa?
No visa just co-op checks

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Hope all goes well Nutty..and they dont keep you waiting too long to hear results.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Australian news has got the measure of this 'truly insufferable' pair

She just constantly Markles herself - thinks suing the Daily Mail will stop negative press courage, but instead pissing off journalists worldwide.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Also, besides the reluctance of Africans to take the vaccine due to scare tactics, a lot of the vaccines were dumped for the simple logical reason that many of the towns and villages didn't/don't have adequate refridgeration to store them at the right temperature.

No6 is a thick bleep. Note that it is William front and centre discussing the issues intelligently with an actual philanthropic trailblazer. William is focusing on finding solutions and backers, while no6 just sits or stands around looking flummoxed while his wifey poses in her designer freebies.
Thank duck wills was born first.
BIB - I think we’re all very, very grateful for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.