Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry and Meghan #139 It’s TIME to say goodbyeeeeee 🎼

Sorry if you also have that stuck in your head now too 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm just throwing my 2 cents in about the whole "Dr." business. No, @Albatross, it is not just people being nasty about Biden's wife because we don't like Biden. Yes, we despise them, but it's more the pretentiousness of it all. It reminds me of that episode of Seinfeld with The Maestro. He'd get really butthurt if anyone called him by his name instead of calling him "Maestro", even when he and Elaine were kissing on the couch. It just reeks of insecurity.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Harry and Meghan #139 Always Legs akimbo, so why did Harry marry a bimbo?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Ah some brilliant comments tonight! Thank you Snarkles, we've all had a lovely Time! (and we'll continue to do so with your next pratfall... and the next... and the next... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Didn't have time to watch the entire video but thought you'd all get a "lift" 🎈from the comments as River reluctantly posted something like:

Let's be nice and leave a balloon in the comments for 6's BD even though he's an utter twit blah blah blah (something like that...v sorry dogs being naughty 🐕🐕🐕 x3!)

🎈 = 4 users only!!!!

And this gold:
+
💩 filled 🎈 = 2
📌 🎈= 4
a few 🍅🍅 & 🤢🥚 as always!

and the wonderful comment about Time being paid...

Screenshot_20210915-143221_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210915-143122_YouTube.jpg

Regarding Thomas Markle Sr. not pursuing visitation... I did a bit of digging BC each US state is different. IMHO he fully realizes he doesn't have a claim as California law requires the grandparent/grandchild relationship be firmly established. I believe the intent was to aid grandparents raising their grandkids and cases where severing the relationship would negatively impact (or be disruptive) to the child's daily life. There are several other reasons his case doesn't qualify but that's the most significant. He might even be aware of the rumors about a potential false claim of abuse. Grifters gotta grift and the Markles seem alike in this way; the only one not screaming for media attention is Doria (*we* know why!🤣) 🍎🌳
Screenshot_20210915-143729_Samsung Internet.jpg

Time Warner and CBS are in bed together again...didn't they merge w/ Viacom???
This cover may be 666's little BD gift to 6 purchased w/ ill-gotten gains in a Hail Mary that's doomed to fail.
Social media and comment sections are filled w/ vitriol for the asshats today; I can't wait to find out how few copies of that version they sell!
Apologies for the tit screenshots!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh bloody hell. I just left and was on page 7, now it’s 16? Well, whatever,

1st thank you. To @Doodlebug005 for the awesome title, and to @Cassandra333 fir the new thread and recap.

‘’now, back to my being on page 7. Pardon me but doesnt her bulge appear much larger than his? Jmo.
48458960-4B28-4FC7-8458-230E01792353.jpeg

Now I’ll go catch up.
Btw - duck them both. They Suck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Some eagle eyed poster on Twitter noticed that Time Magazine have rightfully positioned Smeggy under the letters M and E of the title, ie ME! I’d like to think someone at Time Mag did it on purpose as a way of signalling their true thoughts about the egomaniac AKA MeAgain.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Seriously what is going on with her middle area! I am a large lady I feel so uncomfortable with picking on others so to speak, but seriously there is something not right in that picture.

I am fierce opponent of size shaming, we are not our weight. After having a baby, women should be free to take as much time as they need to recover. Women who have more to love should also be valued for who they are. However, I too have commented (Hide the avocado toast may have been harsh). on the sixwife's dumpy appearance, it is so antithetical to her glamour girl, I just spent spent half a million dollars on my wardrobe, normal behavior. They plasticized every other aspect of their appearance, but her waist. Mrs. six's 'sex appeal' has been her major mechanism for success for her whole career. So these photos are another odd occurrence among many. For the sixwife who flaunts her assets, has had major cosmetic work done, who brags about her lovely chicken legs, who tried to control every aspect of her pr, to look like she is standing in front of a funhouse mirror on a magazine cover is just weird, weird, weird.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Re waists. I do believe that back in the day, various Hollywood starlets had some of their lower ribs removed in order to create a waist that didnt naturally exist. I wonder if Smegzie has considered this option???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I know that not everybody is into the tarot etc, but I also know that lot follow Tarot by Andie who is great etc, but has everybody watched two others that I also follow, (can't give up Andie as she is so great!)

I also love The Tarot Knows - I think her name is Lily and is a lovely Irish lady who tells it like it is like Andie!

I have also been watching Through the Griffinscope:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Re waists. I do believe that back in the day, various Hollywood starlets had some of their lower ribs removed in order to create a waist that didnt naturally exist. I wonder if Smegzie has considered this option???
You'd think she wouldn't blink an eye about having a couple of ribs removed after having her soul taken out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
It appears that the ‘merching’ started as soon as the Time Magazine cover was released. A clever poster on Tumblr has found two of the ‘pieces’ that Smeggy wore in those tit pics have already featured on the very dubious Meghan’s Mirror website. Those fugly pleated slacks and a cheapo looking ring. How utterly crass?!?

PS The duck Ugly pleated slacks are by Victoria Beckham and cost $850 (over £600). Her ‘business women means business’ cocky, wide legged stance in the photo wearing these fugly pants is very Victoria Beckham Esque. Here she is, plagiarising someone else once again. Not one original bone in that waistless body.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Some eagle eyed poster on Twitter noticed that Time Magazine have rightfully positioned Smeggy under the letters M and E of the title, ie ME! I’d like to think someone at Time Mag did it on purpose as a way of signalling their true thoughts about the egomaniac AKA MeAgain.
Why didn’t anyone warn me to have a bucket handy?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
You'd think she wouldn't blink an eye about having a couple of ribs removed after having her soul taken out.
I wonder if she has had ‘bubble butt’ implants inserted during her ‘maternity leave’? Ala Lauren Goodger and pals? The loose, fugly, diarrhoea green, slacks might be her way of disguising the bandages until the new bubble butt is ready for showing off?

I wouldn’t put it past her. However, the wide butt makes her torso look even shorter!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Here is a screenshot from Tumblr, which mentions rumours that Smeggy paid @ $1,500,000 to feature on the cover of Time Magazine. Someone from within the industry has provided this estimate. Basically saying that you can PAY be to in the Top 100 list if the price is right. Doesn’t surprise me.

Smeggy is also rumoured to have paid $1 million for her 40x40 birthday initiative loada shite.

Both the 40x40 birthday bollocks and this Time mag shite are supposed to be Smegatron’s attempts at ‘rebranding’ and ‘relaunching her image’. Together, if rumours are correct, she has spent $2,500,000 on just these two crapfests. Seems to me that neither attempt has yielded the results she wanted. Think of how much charitable aid for afghan refugees that wasted vanity money could have paid for...

Humanitarian? My arse!
Truly sickening.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.