Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OF COURSE they're having an intimate dinner for two, they haven't got any friends and god only knows where Dorito is.

ETA they could have invited Pablo?? But he'll be too busy sweeping up the broken crockery to attend #freePablo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
A laughing stock. 18 months in Hotel California with her and he’s wearing lifts, got fake teeth and sporting a syrup.

How his army ‘mates’ must laugh.

I think a DDoS attack must be aimed at the whole site.

OH duck! Colour me so so stupid.

I thought DDoS was Duke & Duchess of Sussex. On account of their 'Brand Team' yapping a few months ago.

Mortified:oops: Just kill me now 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
'Meghan said their focus right now is being of service, and that attending glitzy events like the MET Gala is wasted time and energy that could be put to good use towards those suffering and in need,'

Hahahahahahaha!!!!! The sixwife would have hopped her private broomstick and rode code 3 (lights and sirens) to attend the glitzy Obama birthday or the Met Gala parties- stuffed into a little black dress like a sausage, just like she wore to the lion king premier.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

I thought DDoS was Duke & Duchess of Sussex. On account of their 'Brand Team' yapping a few months ago.

You're not the only one Freda, loads of us thought the same 😃😆

Although it wouldn't actually surprise me if this attack was something to do with the Harkles and the sugar nut bot cult.

It's probably Hazno's birthday present from Smeggy ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh Chita you are so talented and I doff my cap to you - well if I wore one lol. You could do a pictorial/cartoon story of this whole saga and actually make money from it as I would buy one!

They give us so much to ridicule and satirize that I don't think I could draw stuff quick enough!!!!!

Note to self - in future, need to draw Harry's hair much more bouffant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
They give us so much to ridicule and satirize that I don't think I could draw stuff quick enough!!!!!
Make a start now to coincide with the divorce lol - you would make tons!

Edit: We could use Wu Tien's brilliant postings to set them to their lyrics!

Edit 2: Sorry mind going into overdrive here - you could create a kind of an annual but covering more than a year using all tattlers brilliant postings like Pom Bear, Scotch Mist etc, using brilliant posts to go with the illustrations! Like a Tattlers' Annual lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Royal Expert Henrietta Fforbes-Farquarson-hole writes in her Daily Bullshit column -

The Queen might have a face-to-face meeting with the Harkles but she might not.
The Queen might have instructed her Lawyers to go after the Harkles but she might not have.
The Harkles could have parted company with Sunshine Sachs but they might not have.
The Harkles might be coming to London this Autumn but they might not be.
Meghan might issue a list of demands for the London visit but she might not. I'll invent a list anyway because it will sell papers and get online clicks to gain Ad revenue
With such an insight one of the papers will snap you up in no time 🤪 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Oh Freda how could you be so stup..............ok ok ok so did i 😜 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
“They don't just opine. They run toward the struggle.' Mr Andres said the couple are 'blessed through birth and talent, and burned by fame', adding: 'It would be much safer to enjoy their good fortune and stay silent. That's not what Harry and Meghan do, or who they are'.”
He’s right about one thing - they don’t enjoy their good fortune and stay silent. More’s the pity. They just keep on keeping on, inflicting themselves on an undeserving public. Where’s the compassion in that?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Are they on house arrest? 😂 why do they never seem to leave / do all appearances photos at their place. What was the point of leaving one ‘jail’ for another….?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
A couple of points on that sitting on the wall photo:

If he's sat like that, why isn't she stood further forward because his left knee would be up her arse!

Pleated trousers are not forgiving on anyone.

They've managed to shrink her claw like fingers down to a fairly petite size.

Look at the ring on her little finger - how bohemian!

She's either worn him down, brainwashed him or is blackmailing him to make him agree to letting photos go out into the World where he looks like a complete cuck!
Maybe she likes that :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.