Harry & Meghan #112 They’ve got no shame so they stole The Queen’s Nickname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How very dare you!

I'll have you know that it's the number one best seller in the category of "books written by the wives of spares" 🤣
Oi no. Lady C says she married 2 second sons (spares) you can't put this in the same category as Lady C.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"You want dirty laundry? This is the first time I've discussed these things." 😲 OMG! What's he going to share?! I can't wait 🤣

I really do feel sorry for Thomas Markle. Who even treats their father like the way HW has? She's so ungrateful.
I dont blame Thomas at all. Hes been treated appallingly by Smeg and Haz, denied common courtesy of a wedding invite, denied his chance to defend himself in the letter case, snubbed by Orca. I hope he does do some calm and straight talking. He'll always love the snake but he owes it to the world to cut her down after creating her to torment TRF and us all.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It won’t be any different to what the Harkles have done to hazza’s family. Thomas can let ‘his truth’ be known. Sauce for the goose and all that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So is this 'lunch' going to be before July 1st then? Kind of worried that the wife will try to come along anyway though :rolleyes: She can't let him out of her control for long.

Naming the kid Lilibet without even informing HMTQ must have been the last straw for the RF.
I
She is as gutless as he is and it would affect her mental health again, poor soul but I still have my bucket of steaming horse shi t as a welcome for them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So is this 'lunch' going to be before July 1st then? Kind of worried that the wife will try to come along anyway though :rolleyes: She can't let him out of her control for long.

Naming the kid Lilibet without even informing HMTQ must have been the last straw for the RF.
Oh hell no, if TQ doesn't want MM there, she will NOT be there under ANY circumstances. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wouldn't a heart go boom boom or as in Nicki Minaji boom badoom boom boom baboom boom? Pump pump sounds awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
'When life feels in shambles, you'll help him find order' - in shambles? That makes no grammatical sense. How has this tripe been published?
Brought to you by the woman who graciously gifted us the expression "pump pump".

😂

• Haha
Wouldn't a heart go boom boom or as in Nicki Minaji boom badoom boom boom baboom boom? Pump pump sounds awful.

Do remember that pump pump pump has been the doxys way of working herself up the greasy pole of unsuccess for years now.!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ello it seems a little more light hearted today , am loving just how much shade is being thrown by the press today re The Vanity Project
Don't have much else to say as it is already been said so have a wonderful day Tattlers :cool::m:m:m:m:m

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ugh. The Bench. Now their daughter has arrived I bet she's already writing the follow up.

My prediction: "The Crown" all about a little girl that doesn't need a tiara (because still bitter) to be a PrInCeSs, girl power, women's rights, feminism etc ad nauseum, 'linked not ranked' but published by Meghan DUCHESS OF SUSSEX don't you know?

Furthermore, now that 'celebrity author children's book box' has been ticked I expect the celebrity fragrance is not too far off, followed by the celebrity makeup brand launch, fashion line, jewellery line and lifestyle range. I expect she will exceed all expectations when it comes to outdoing Gwenyth and Goop in the stupid names stakes and the sugars will be falling over themselves lining up to pay hundreds of dollars for overpriced green goblin capes and v*gina scented candles.

• Haha
  • Sick
Fingers crossed that the hag will use her maternity leave to write a follow up to The Bench for her daughter. I mean I’m sure that we all can’t wait for another opportunity to rip the absolute piss out of her. Best Seller my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fingers crossed that the hag will use her maternity leave to write a follow up to The Bench for her daughter. I mean I’m sure that we all can’t wait for another opportunity to rip the absolute piss out of her. Best Seller my arse.
I've heard it's going to be called "The Stench" and will cover the potty training of Lili, Archie and Harry.
How blessed they are to have an abundance of toilets ❤.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
How very dare you!

I'll have you know that it's the number one best seller in the category of "books written by the wives of spares" 🤣
Oi no. Lady C says she married 2 second sons (spares) you can't put this in the same category as Lady C.
Part of my original post has disappeared.

It should have read:
"books written by the wives of spares called Harry, who has receding ginger hair, beady eyes full of hate and used to fly Apache helicopters" (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.